One of the best feelings in the world is making those around you laugh! What’s even better? Putting a smile on a child’s face! So take a peek below at 100 of the funniest, silliest jokes for kids we have compiled here for you today and start laughing the day away now.
- Let’s start with a school related joke, because it’s where we all need cheering up!
Q: How do bees get to school?
A: The school-buzz!
- Who doesn’t love food humor? We know kids certainly eat those types of jokes up!
Q: What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
A: Nacho cheese!
- Kids love make believe things like fairies and elves. If so, tell them this joke!
Q: What do they teach elves when they are in school?
A: The elf-abet!
- Want to make a child crack up really quickly? Then you’ve found the perfect joke right here!
Q: What do librarians take with them when they go on a fishing trip?
- Need some holiday cheer? No problem, this one is sure to make anyone smile.
Q: What is a cow’s favorite holiday of the year?
A: Moo-years day!
- The holiday fun doesn’t stop there by any means!
Q: What did the light bulb say to his wife on Valentine’s Day?
A: I love you watts and watts!
- Maybe you’re looking for a joke that’s really hopping. Well, here you are!
Q: How does the Easter bunny stay in such good shape all year long?
A: Lots and lots of eggsercise!
- The holiday jokes just neverend, do they? Nah, we don’t think it’s possible!
Q: What do they call a fake stone in Ireland?
A: A sham rock!
- St Patty’s day not really your jam? Well, try out this awesome Christmas joke instead.
Q: Why does Santa Claus like to slide down the chimney?
A: It really seems to soot him.
- The best jokes to tell are the ones you tell your family on holidays, right? So bring the holiday cheer with this awesome Christmas joke.
Q: What is Tarzan’s favorite Christmas song to sing?
A: Jungle bells, duh!
- Christmas is a great time to laugh, don’t you think?
Q: Why do dogs tend to hang up their own stockings at Christmas?
A: They think Santa Paws is coming to town!
- Not a Christmas person? That’s okay, we have plenty of other holiday jokes to make you smile.
Q: What kind of key is bad at opening a door?
A: A tur-key!
- Thanksgiving is a great time to be thankful for all the amazing jokes there are in the world!
Q: What type of flight does a turkey take home?
A: Bird class!
- We don’t condone fighting, but when it involves your food we might giggle a little bit.
Q: What happened to the turkey when he got into a fistfight?
A: He got the stuffing knocked right out of him!
- What’s the best holiday of all? Halloween! What’s even better than that? Halloween jokes!
Q: What kind of fruit do scarecrows eat?
- Looking for a spook-tacular joke to tell your friends? This is it!
Q: What did the ghost say to his crush?
A: You’re bootiful!
- The funny frights don’t stop there!
Q: What do witches like to eat when they make bagels?
A: Scream cheese!
- Halloween wouldn’t usually be a time for giggles, but with these jokes how can you not?
Q: What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
A: Spell-ing class!
- Looking for a joke that combines the holidays? Great, we got you covered.
Q: What do you get when a snowman crosses a vampire.
- Food is awesome and tasty, but jokes about food make a meal even yummier!
Q: Why would someone smear peanut butter on the road?
A: To compliment a traffic jam!
- Food fuels us, but where would we be without laughter?
Q: Why did the banana go visit his doctor?
A: He wasn’t peeling very well!
- Going to the dentist can be scary, but not if you tell a joke like this first!
Q: When is the best time to go to the dentist?
- Animals are funny on so many levels, aren’t they?
Q: What should you do when an elephant sits on your fence?
A: Get a new one!
- It’s too bad animals can’t tell jokes about us back, huh!
Q: What do you call a sleeping bull?
A: A bull dozer!
- Dogs are man’s best friend and that’s why we must poke fun at them, too!
Q: What type of dog keeps track of time?
A: A watch dog!
- Fish are next on this list of hilarity!
Q: Why are fish so smart?
A: Because they live in schools!
- Surely you’ve never been robbed, but if you ever do be sure to tell this joke to lighten the mood.
Q: Why did the burglar take a shower?
A: To make a clean getaway!
- Feeling a little under the weather? Try this joke out to put a smile on your face.
Q: Can you make a tissue dance?
A: Sure, you just put a little boogie into it!
- Do you love pirates? Us too. That’s why this joke is here for you!
Q: What do pirates pay for earrings?
A: About a buck an ear! (Buccaneer)
- We don’t like our vegetables just as much as you don’t, but jokes about them are sure funny.
Q: What kind of bean gets super jealous of actual beans?
A: A jelly bean!
- What’s your favorite animal? Does it make any noises? Ours certainly does!
Q: What kind of lion never roars?
A: A dandelion!
- Cows have a lot of funny qualities, but we think that their ability to make milk is the funniest.
Q: What do you call a cow that jumps around on a trampoline?
A: A milk shake!
- Feeling a little bit of that dark humor today? Check this joke out!
Q: Why are graveyards so noisy?
A: Because of all the coffin!
- The dark fun doesn’t have to stop there!
Q: Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
A: He didn’t have the guts to do it!
- Nature jokes are also a good time. See what we mean!?
Q: What runs but cannot walk?
A: A river!
- Speaking of water…
Q: What gets wetter the more than it dries?
A: A towel!
- We don’t think fish get enough attention in the animal kingdom. So let’s shed some light on them with this joke!
Q: What fish is most likely to get famous?
A: A star-fish!
- Have we said any ocean jokes yet? Cause if not, here you go!
Q: How does the ocean say it’s goodbyes?
A: It waves!
- We love cellphones in this day and age, but…
Q: What kind of phone can’t be used to call a person?
A: A xylophone!
- Our bodies are really cool things, even when they are dead!
Q: What do skeletons say before diving into a meal?
A: Bone appetite!
- We know that kids love Disney’s Frozen so we are guessing they’ll love this joke!
Q: Why can’t Elsa have a balloon?
A: Because she’ll let it go!
- School isn’t all that much fun, but when you have jokes like these it can be!
Q: Where do pencils go during summer vacation?
- Animals truly make our hearts grow larger, but these jokes will make our smiles grow even bigger!
Q: Why did the pony skip out on singing karaoke?
A: He was a little hoarse!
- We aren’t quite finished with the Halloween jokes yet!
Q: How do you fix a broken jack-o-lantern?
A: With a pumpkin patch of course!
- Did you know noodles can be sneaky? We sure didn’t until we heard this hilarious joke!
Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta!
- Did you know dentists get awards, too?
Q: What kind of award does a dentist receive?
A: A plaque!
- We haven’t done any clothing humor yet, so here you go.
Q: What has many teeth, but does not bite?
A: A zipper.
- Monsters love to do the monster mash too, you know!
Q: What kind of monster loves to dance?
A: A boogieman!
- School can be tough, but laughing a little makes it a lot easier to deal with we think.
Q: Why was the teacher going cross eyed?
A: He couldn’t keep control of his pupils!
- Even in the afterlife people keep on lying up a storm.
Q: Why is it hard for a ghost to tell a lie?
A: Because you can see right through them!
- Random objects always make good joke starters!
Q: Why did the picture go to prison?
A: Someone framed him!
- Have you ever heard a joke about a lawyer? If not, you’re about to!
Q: What do lawyers wear when they go to work?
- A little ocean humor can lighten up anyone’s day.
Q: If the ocean had hair what kind would it have?
- Fruit make for very fruity jokes!
Q: Why did the orange lose the marathon?
A: He ran out of juice!
- Time is a man made concept, but it’s also good for man-made jokes.
Q: Why would you throw a clock out the window?
A: To see time fly!
- Wordplay humor is some of the best humor around!
Q: What word is always spelt wrong in the dictionary?
- Superstition supersedes species!
Q: When is it bad luck to cross a black cat?
A: When you are a little mouse!
- Again with the ghost jokes, but they are just so darn funny!
Q: What does a ghost have in his nose?
- Let’s talk astronomy for a minute, shall we?
Q: What are you supposed to do with a space man?
A: Park in it!
- Getting old must suck, but it’s even worse for snowmen.
Q: What do you call a puddle of water?
A: An old snowman!
- Dinosaurs are interesting for everyone, right?
Q: What do you call a dinosaur that knows every word?
A: A thesaurus!
- Writing is a tough gig, that we know, but what’s the toughtest thing about being a writer?
Q: Why are writers always super cold?
A: They’re surrounded by drafts!
- Spicy food equal spicy jokes!
Q: What do you call a nosey pepper?
A: Jalepeno your business!
- Do you ever notice your teddy doesn’t have an appetite?
Q: Why are teddy bears never hungry?
A: Because they’re always stuffed!
- Cookies have feelings too, apparently!
Q: Why was the cookie so sad?
A: His mom was a wafer so long!
- Ducks just want to be pretty, too.
Q: What did the duck say when he bought lipstick?
A: Put it on my bill!
- Bike humor is a new subject to explore here, so let’s get on it with this next joke!
Q: Why can’t the bike stand on it’s own?
A: Because it was two-tired!
- Did you ever hear your condiments say anything so crazy? Us either, but it’s still a funny joke.
Q: What did the vinaigrette say when the fridge door was opened?
A: Close the door, I’m dressing!
- There’s many bee jokes, but we think this one is just awesome!
Q: What kind of bee has trouble making up its mind?
A: A may-bee!
- We hope you have room for more dino jokes, because here’s a really funny one for you.
Q: What do you call prehistoric monsters that are asleep?
- Food jokes make for a good time in the lunchroom if you ask us.
Q: Why did the cookie go to the doctor?
A: He was feeling a little crummy.
- Here’s another food joke to put a stitch in anyone’s side!
Q: What did the hamburger name it’s child?
- Kids don’t work yet, but maybe their parents will get a giggle out of this one!
Q: How do construction workers celebrate?
A They raise the roof!
- Do you live on a farm? Even if you don’t this is still a great joke!
Q: What do you get from a pampered cow?
A: Spoiled milk!
- Have you ever had a broken tomato, well here’s something you’ll enjoy knowing!
Q: How do you fix a broken tomato?
A: With tomato paste!
- Here’s another great farm related joke for you!
Q: How does a farmer fix his overalls?
A: With a cabbage patch!
- Swamp jokes are still hilarious jokes, don’t you agree?
Q: What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?
A: An investigator!
- Are you a fan of pirates? Us too, that’s why we have this great joke here.
Q: Why couldn’t the pirate play cards with his friends?
A: Because he was standing on the deck!
- Have you ever done something silly? This kid sure has.
Q: Why did the kid put sugar under his pillow?
A: To have sweet dreams!
- Fruit jokes always make us laugh heartily!
Q: What do you call a strawberry who is sad?
A: A blueberry!
- Kids either lover frogs or hate them, but they sure love jokes about them.
Q: Why are frogs always very happy?
A: They eat whatever bugs them!
- Do you have a household pet? If so, you’ll love this one!
Q: What animal makes the best pet?
A: A cat, because it’s purr-fect!
- Here’s another great animal joke to share with your friends.
Q: What is black and white and red all over?
A: A sunburnt zebra!
- The animal jokes just keep a’coming!
Q: What time is it when a lion enters the room?
A: Time to leave!
- We just can’t get enough cow jokes, now can we?
Q: What do cows like to do on the weekends?
A: They like to go to the moo-vies!
- Speaking of movies…
Q: What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?
A: Where’s my pop corn?
- Want to hear a country joke that doesn’t involve barn animals? Here you go friend!
Q: Why is England the wettest country?
A: Because the queen has reigned there for years!
- Now let’s continue on to barn animals, because they are just too laughable!
Q: What day of the week do chickens hate?
- Animals come in all shapes and sizes and have all sorts of looks!
Q: What does it mean when you find a horseshoe?
A: A poor horse is going barefoot.
- Bees are friends to the planets, but they can be kind of scary. Here’s a joke to make them appear less so.
Q: Why did the beekeeper give away bees?
A: They were free-bees!
- Here’s another horse joke to enjoy with your pals!
Q: Where do horses live?
A: In the neighborhood!
- Cows have many feelings, but here is one of them!
Q: What do you call a cow who is afraid?
A: A cow-herd!
- Do you like sports? Pigs do too according to this joke!
Q: What do you call a pig that knows karate?
A: A pork chop!
- Enough with the barn animals. Let’s move on shall we!?
Q: Why was the cook arrested?
A: He was caught beating an egg!
- We never tire of bee jokes around here, that’s for sure.
Q: Why do bees always have sticky hair?
A: Because they use honey combs!
- Mountain animals are next on the list with this amazing crack up!
Q: Why was the bear running around his bed?
A: He wanted to catch up on his sleep!
- Here’s a random one for you!
Q: What’s a pirate’s favorite school subject?
- Math is our least favorite subject, but that doesn’t mean we can’t joke about it!
Q: Why was the mathbook so depressed?
A: Because he’s full of problems!
- Here’s a great school joke for anyone to laugh at!
Q: Why did the girl ask her dad to come to school?
A: To take a POP quiz!
- School jokes really get us through the day, how about you?
Q: Why did one pencil say to the other?
A: You look sharp!