If you want to get a girl or guy to notice you, you only have a few seconds to catch their eye. These funny, flirty one liners can help you get your first in the door. Say them with a smile and then hope that your crush has a sense of humor. These one liners are also short enough that you can use them in a text as well.
150 Funny, Flirty One Liners
1. “Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? You must be because you are BeAuTi-ful.”
This one works well for a nerdy girl.
2. “Baby, if you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple.”
This is a bit too corny.
3. “Let’s convert our potential energy into kinetic energy.”
4. “If you were a browser, you’d be called FireFoxy.”
This is almost too cute to actually use.
5. “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I pass by you again?”
If you want her to roll her eyes at you, try this funny, flirty one liner.
6. “I may not be Dairy Queen, baby, but I’ll treat you right!”
Hopefully, at least.
7. “Excuse me? Do you work at Little Caesars? Because You’re hot and I’m ready.”
Don’t be surprised if she slaps you.
8. “Are you the square root of -1? Because you can’t be real.”
If you are hitting on an intelligent woman, this one liner could work.
9. “You’re more special than relativity.”
That certainly is special!
10. “My love for you is like dividing by zero – it cannot be defined.”
This is a bit too mushy, but it is rather cute.
11. “What do you and your shower have in common? You both get wet when I turn you on.”
This one makes me groan.
12. “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put “U” and “I” together.”
This is an old pick-up line, but I still love it.
13. “I need more than 140 characters to tell you how beautiful you are.”
That is so sweet.
14. “I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.”
Now, you just have to hope that she feels the same.
15. “Well, here I am! What are your other two wishes?”
Hopefully, the next wish isn’t for you to go away.
16. “Hi, I’m writing a phone book, can I have your number?”
This one is a bit corny, but it works.
17. “I didn’t know angels could fly so low.”
Another corny option.
18. “I’ll be Burger King and you be McDonald’s. I’ll have it my way, and you’ll be lovin’ it.”
19. “You give me Epsilon, I give you Delta. Together, we find limits.”
Use this one on intelligent guys and gals.
20. “Did you know that your body is made 70% of water? And now I’m thirsty.”
Oh, dear. This makes me groan.
21. “Did you get those yoga pants on sale? Because at my house they’re 100% off.”
Good luck actually getting her to your house though.
22. “If I freeze, it’s not a computer virus. I was just stunned by your beauty.”
23. “Every function without you will always be void of love.”
Aww, this one is so sweet.
24. “Does your skin feel burned? Because I think you must have just fallen down from heaven, and re-entry gave you a tan.”
This is a bit too long to really use.
25. “You have the nicest syntax I’ve ever seen.”
That is certainly one way to put it!
26. “I’m no weatherman, but I know you’re going to get 3 inches tonight.”
Unless you just want her to talk to you, you might want to change the inches to something a bit higher.
27. “Roses are red, Violets are blue. Love never crossed my mind, until I came across you.”
Aww, how sweet!
28. “Are you a singularity? Not only are you attractive, but the closer I get to you, the faster time seems to slip by.”
This is a fun option.
29. “What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream? “I’m sweet on you!”
This is one of the cutest funny, flirty one liners.
30. “For my next trick I need a condom and a volunteer…”
Hopefully, she will want to see that trick!
31. “Babe, you’re cuter than a puppy at an animal shelter because I want to take you home!”
Who doesn’t love puppies?
32. “Your smile must be a black hole, nothing can escape its pull.”
33. “You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.”
If you can’t seem to remember pick-up lines, an option like this works well.
34. “Your name must be Coca Cola, because you’re so-da-licious”
I love this one liner.
35. “Are you a computer whiz? It seems you know how to turn my software to hardware.”
This is another pick-up line that makes me groan.
36. “Wanna measure the coefficient of static friction between us?”
Possibly. Let’s see where this pick-up line goes first.
37. “How can you be so sad when you are so beautiful?”
This is a way to approach someone that looks sad, but it certainly isn’t very funny.
38. “You must be a magnetic monopole because all I get from you is attraction.”
39. “If I was the Grinch, I wouldn’t steal Christmas. I’d steal you.”
The Grinch had a terrible plan.
40. “Do you love me because I am beautiful or I am I beautiful because you love me?”
That sounds sweet.
41. “Do you raise chickens? Because you raise my c*ck.”
If she slaps her, at least you were warned.
42. “It’s girls like you that cause global warming!”
43. “Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.”
This is an awesome option for nerdy, smart girls.
44. “If your left leg was Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I come visit you between the holidays?”
This is another one liner that just makes me groan.
45. “F*** me if I’m wrong, but isn’t your name Cinderella?”
There are many variations on this type of pick-up line. I doubt that any of them really work.
46. “You’re so beautiful that last night you made me forget my pickup line.”
47. “I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.”
48. “Hey baby, if I supply the voltage and you supply some resistance, imagine the current we can make together.”
Hopefully, she actually knows what you are talking about.
49. “Don’t stop! I don’t usually get to see beauty in motion.”
This will make her feel amazing.
50. “Take an ice cube to the bar, smash it and say: “Now that I’ve broken the ice, will you sleep with me?”
This is one of my favorite ways to break the ice with a one liner.
51. “Are you the Energizer bunny? Because you just keep going and going through my mind.”
52. “Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?”
This sounds cute.
53. “Your clothes would look better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 m/s.”
This is a nerdy pick-up line.
54. “Wanna get together and test the spring potential of my mattress?”
55. “We must be subatomic particles, because I feel strong force between us.”
This is one of my favorite funny, flirty one liners.
56. “I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?”
That’s one way to pick someone up!
57. “I want you more than a Hagen-Daas on a hot summer day.”
58. “Are you a keyboard? Because you’re my type!”
This is too adorable to be believed.
59. “You must be from Pearl Harbor because baby, you’re the bomb.”
You probably shouldn’t use this anywhere near Pearl Harbor.
60. “According to the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your hotness with me.”
This is great for nerdy guys and gals.
61. “I’m sorry I wasn’t part of your past, can I make it up by being in your future?”
Hopefully, your crush will say yes to this one.
62. “Are my undies showing? [“No.”] “Would you like them to?”
This skips the flirting and gets straight to the point.
63. “I’m the flower, you’re the bee. Why don’t you suck the sweet pollen right out of me?”
It rhymes like poetry, but it makes an entirely unpoetic point.
64. “You’re sweeter than 3.14”
I love pie.
65. “I love every bone in your body, especially mine.”
This is another option that makes me groan.
66. “I wish you were on the football team because I’d love to see your backfield in motion.”
67. “Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.”
Aww—this one is so sweet!
68. “You still use Internet Explorer? You must like it nice and slow.”
This obviously only works if you see your crush using Internet Explorer.
69. “There are a lot of fish in the sea, but you’re the only one I’d like to catch and mount back home.”
I guess this works.
70. “If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.”
The imagery in this one liner is just beautiful.
71. “I’d like to think inside your box.”
That’s one way of putting it.
72. “If someone notices you with an open zipper, answer proudly: professional habit.”
Your date will think you are a player with a line like this.
73. “Excuse me miss, can I have the time? I’d check my watch but I can’t take my eyes off you.”
This is absolutely adorable and one of my favorites.
74. “My name is John, but you can call me tonight.”
75. “Screw me if I am wrong, but haven’t we met before?”
I would be really surprised if this one works more than it doesn’t.
76. “You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall… is in love with me.”
This one liner wins bonus points for rhyming.
77. “Girls are like internet domain names… the ones I like are already taken.”
It always seems to be that way, doesn’t it?
78. “Are you from Japan? ‘Cause I’m currently trying to get in japanties.”
This is another pick-up line that makes me groan.
79. “Are you a sheep cause your body is unbaaaaalievable.”
80. “Let’s both be naughty this year and save Santa the trip.”
That sounds like a good plan.
81. “Wanna dance? I can really put your inertia in motion.”
82. “Now what’s on the menu? Me-n-u”
This is a bit too corny to actually use.
83. “My idea of flirting is giving a girl 1 of my 10 tacos.”
As you say this, give her one of your tacos. Or two and tell her that you really like her.
84. “Are you sitting on the F5 key? Because your backside is refreshing.”
This is another line that works better for nerdy crushes.
85. “I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I’m the only one talking to you.”
This one liner is actually a bit offensive.
86. “If I followed you home, would you keep me?”
Or call the police. Calling the police would be a good option.
87. “Excuse me, I’m a little short on cash. Mind if we shared a cab home?”
This one sounds so cute.
88. “Hey baby, wanna violate the Pauli Exclusion Principle with me?”
89. “Hey baby, there’s an OverflowException in my pants, care to handle it for me?”
90. “What happens when you drop a whale on thin ice? Her: What? You: It breaks the ice. Hi, I’m (your name)”
This is a great way to break the ice with someone.
91. “Hey in my nursing class we just learned how to bathe people. Can I practice on you?”
At least your crush will know exactly how you feel about them.
92. “Hey baby, what’s your resonance frequency?”
93. “I’ve had so much to drink that you’re beginning to look good.”
This is another option that is more offensive than flirty.
94. “You must be peanut butter because you’re making my legs feel like jelly.”
95. “You smell like trash….. Can I take you out?”
Again, this one is also a bit offensive.
96. “Are your pants from outer space or is your butt just out of this world?”
This is such an old line.
97. “Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?”
It might make her laugh, but you have to be careful not to make the line too creepy.
98. “Did it hurt when you fell down from Heaven?”
This is another really old line.
99. “Santa’s lap isn’t the only place wishes come true.”
100. “Handsome, sweet, intelligent, spontaneous, good-looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well…Enough about ME! How about you?”
This is another one liner that makes me groan.
101. “Anyone have any sex laying around they’re not using I could borrow?”
Good luck on finding any takers.
102. “You’re like milk. I want to make you a part of my complete breakfast.”
103. “What is live? Life is love. What’s love? Love is kissing. What’s kissing? Come here, and I’ll show you.”
104. “You must work at Subway…’cause you’re giving me a foot long.”
This is a bit too blatant to really be effective.
105. “They call me the cat whisperer because I know exactly what the p*ssy needs.”
Another option that is more likely to turn her off than on.
106. “Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?”
This works for nerdy crushes.
107. “Might I integrate your curves tonight?”
108. “It’s hunting season and a fox like you shouldn’t be out in the open!”
This sounds cute.
109. “Baby, you’re so cute you made my page 404.”
This is a nice option.
110. “How about we do some peer-to-peer sharing? Your domain or mine?”
111. “Panties are not best thing on earth, but next to it.”
Think about it for a moment.
112. “Hi, I’m a geologist – I was wondering if I could explore your natural resources.”
Hopefully, she will say yes.
113. “Can I borrow your cellphone? I need to call animal control ”cause I just saw a fox!”
114. “Baby, you’ve bought yourself a cruise on the Love Boat. I’ll be your captain.”
Don’t be surprised when she turns this corny line down.
115. “You and Me = Grand Unification”
116. “Are you Vietnamese? ‘Cause I’m falling pho you.”
This just makes me groan. Also, don’t be surprised if you offend any Asian woman that you say this to.
117. “Are you Greek (If No) Are you sure cause you look like a goddess to me?”
This sounds cute.
118. “Is your name Summer? Because you’re HOT!”
119. “You must be from Prague because I can’t help but Czech you out.”
I love this one.
120. “I’ll get you wetter than a Scottish summer.”
This works better in the UK and Europe than in the United States.
121. “Hi, I’m bisexual. I’d like to BUY you a drink…and then get sexual.”
That’s one way to pick a girl up.
122. “If you were a TSA agent, I would be happy to get a body scan.”
123. “If I was an operating system, your process would have top priority.”
124. “Hey baby, I’m a power source, and you’re the kind of resistor I’d like to deliver my load to.”
Ugh. This one makes me groan.
125. “How about I slip down your chimney, at half past midnight?”
This works better at Christmas time because you can play on the whole Santa angle.
126. “You must be a full moon because every time you are around me, I turn into a beast.”
127. “Are you a Disney princess? Because your Cinder-hella-fine.”
128. “Do you wanna see a magic trick? Watch me pull something out of my pants!”
Oh, dear. Don’t be surprised if you never pick anyone up with this.
129. “Boy: Have you ever been fishing before? Girl: Why? Boy: I think we should hook up!”
130. “You are the reason Santa even has a naughty list.”
That’s one way to say it.
131. “Girl, if you were a camel, I’d hump you!”
This is too corny to be that effective.
132. “Girl, you remind me of a box of chocolates…..(Why?) Cause I want to take your top off.”
This sounds cute, but she also might get annoyed with you.
133. “I lost my number, can I have yours?”
This is a classic option.
134. “Are you a cat because you’re purrrrrrfect.”
This option is absolutely adorable.
135. “Save your breath. You’ll need it later.”
136. “Are you a parent? Me either! Maybe you could help me with that!”
That’s one way to say it.
137. “I’d buy you a drink, but you’re so hot that it would just evaporate.”
This is a bit too corny. There are certainly better funny, flirty one liners on this list.
138. “You need some more fuel for that fire? ‘Cause I got some wood for you right here.”
I would be surprised if this every works.
139. “I’ve got my ion you, baby!”
140. “Do you know CPR? Because you just took my breath away.”
This is a bit too mushy to use.
141. “If you were a pole I would dance all over you.”
This one is just okay.
142. “If you were a basketball, could I drive you, and lay you up?”
I would be interested to see the response you get.
143. “Are you a library book? Because I want to check you out.”
144. “You must be a nightmare because you keep me awake at night.”
This one works, I guess.
145. “There’s an Easter parade in my pants…wanna go?”
Don’t be surprised if she says no.
146. “Want to take a look at my benefit package?”
Clever, very clever.
147. “You must be tired. (Why?) Because you’ve been running through my mind all night.”
This is a classic, old option.
148. “If I can’t buy you a drink, at least let me fix your laptop.”
At least this line will help you start talking to her. All you need is a way in.
149. “Do you like the internet? ‘Cause I can put you on there if you come back to my place.”
Don’t be surprised if she turns you down.
150. “I was going to ask if I could buy you a drink, but that pick-up line is so over-used. Wanna buy me a drink instead?”
Hopefully, this works—or, at least, gets you a free drink out of everything.