Whether you want to boost team morale or get your fans excited, you need the best baseball slogans, quotes and sayings. These quotes and sayings can be used as a rallying cry for your team. To get you started on finding the best slogans, we have compiled a list of 100 of the top options.
100 Best Baseball Slogans, Quotes and Sayings
1. “All it takes is all you’ve got.”
That is certainly true.
2. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
If you won’t put in the work, you won’t be able to reap your rewards.
3. “Hit hard, run fast, turn left.”
This is a simple way of looking at it.
4. “The fans can make you famous. A contract can make you rich. The press can make you a superstar. But only the love of the game can make you a player.”
This may be a bit long to be a good baseball slogan, but it still sounds pretty good.
5. “Fans don’t boo nobodies. – Reggie Jackson”
Whenever people start to boo you, keep this in mind.
6. “Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be. – John Wooden”
You have to change into the person that you want to be.
7. “Play like a champion today.”
There is never a better time to start doing your best.
8. “Keep swinging – my catcher likes the cool breeze.”
9. “Actions speak louder than coaches.”
That is certainly true. Your coach can tell you what to do, but only you can actually do it.
10. “Shut up and pitch.”
This sounds like a cheeky saying.
11. “We interrupt this family for baseball season.”
This is how a number of families believe.
12. “Babe Ruth is dead — Throw strikes!”
That is fortunate for every pitcher out there.
13. “Never let good enough BE enough!”
If you want to be your best, you can never settle for second best.
14. “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t. – Jack Dempsey”
You have to keep getting up until you no longer fall down again.
15. “If my uniform doesn’t get dirty, I haven’t done anything in the baseball game. – Rickey
Dirty uniforms should be worn with pride.
16. “United we play. United we win!”
You win and lose as a team.
17. “The greatest game you can win is won within.”
You have to know that you can do it before you can actually do it on the field.
18. “If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate. – Tom Watson”
Everyone who has every done well in life has had to fail many times before they were successful.
19. “To hit .300, you still fail 7 out of 10 times at bat.”
Sometimes, you have to fail to do your best.
20. “The harder you work, the harder it is to lose.”
You just have to keep working hard until it becomes impossible to lose.
21. “Winning is the science of being totally prepared. – George Allen”
22. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. – Babe Ruth”
Even if you lose temporarily, you will keep going until you win.
23. “Most games are lost, not won. – Casey Stengel”
That is certainly true.
24. “Every game is game seven.”
You have to have the right mindset and take each game seriously.
25. “Do or do not. There is no try. – Yoda”
26. “I have baseball in my blood, baseball is all I’ve ever wanted to do. – Minnie Minoso”
This is a common sentiment.
27. “Respect all. Fear none.”
Keep it simple with this quote.
28. “Refuse to lose.”
29. “All glory comes from daring to begin. – Eugene F. Ware”
You have to take a risk and try before you can find out if you will win.
30. “Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character. – John Wooden”
And hard work, of course.
31. “Winning is a habit. Success is a choice.”
That is certainly true.
32. “7 days without baseball makes one weak.”
This is a clever pun.
33. “Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back. – Babe Ruth”
You have to strike out sometimes if you are ever going to get better.
34. “Hitting is timing. Pitching is upsetting timing. – Warren Spahn”
That is the truth.
35. “If its gotta be, it starts with me.”
Your success or failure starts with you.
36. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. – Vince Lombardi”
You have to want it to go for it and do your best.
37. “It’s about playing catch & throwing strikes.”
Keep it simple with baseball slogans like this one.
38. “Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.”
Don’t waste your time dreaming when you could be working.
39. “Great opportunities come to those who make the most of small ones.”
That is always true.
40. “To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail. – Michael Jordan”
Prepare to fail sometimes if you want to reach your full potential.
41. “In baseball, you teach you kid to hit and steal skillfully.”
That’s ironic, right?
42. “Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story. – Casey Stengel”
That is definitely the hardest part.
43. “Baseball = Another day in paradise.”
How bad can life be when you can wake up and play baseball?
44. “My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. – Hank Aaron”
You just have to keep trying until everything works out.
45. “Good things come to those who work for it!”
That is always true!
46. “You wouldn’t have won if we’d have beaten you. – Yogi Berra”
Don’t make this become how you feel after the game.
47. “Life’s a pitch!”
Clever, very clever.
48. “Do not let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden”
You can only do your best.
49. “Aspire not to be the best on the team, rather the best for the team.”
Winning teams are a team and not just a bunch of talented players.
50. “You can’t think and hit at the same time. – Yogi Berra”
You have to let your muscle memory take control.
51. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
That’s the truth.
52. “If things came easy, then everybody would be great at what they did. – Mike Ditka”
That is certainly true. Excellence only happens through preparation.
53. “Fail to prepare and prepare to fail.”
This is a bit negative sounding, but it is still true.
54. “Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer. – Ted Williams”
That’s one way to look at it.
55. “Champions are made at practice.”
And practice makes perfect.
56. “Great effort springs naturally from a great attitude. – Pat Riley”
You have to have the right attitude to be a success.
57. “Look up, get up, but never give up.”
A good baseball slogan to keep in mind.
58. “It’s amazing what you can do in this game with a heart and a brain. – Buddy Bell”
59. “The true champion loses many battles before winning the war.”
That is certainly true.
60. “Life is like a baseball game. When you think a fastball is coming, you gotta be ready to hit the curve. – Jaja Q”
You have to be ready for everything in life.
61. “It’s what you do before the season start that makes a champion.”
It is all about the effort and practice that you put in.
62. “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. – Harry Golden”
That is always the truth.
63. “Practice, practice, practice.”
Keep your baseball slogan simple with this option.
64. “The key to a winning season is focusing on one opponent at a time. Winning one week at a time. Never look back and never look ahead. – Chuck Noll”
You have to stay focused on the moment and not worry about what comes next.
65. “Bad habits are like a good bed – easy to get into but difficult to get out of.”
A good bed is nice, but bad habits aren’t.
66. “The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in a person’s determination. – Tommy Lasorda”
You can make the impossible, possible.
67. “We don’t lose. We either win or learn.”
Every time you lose is an opportunity to learn how to do better.
68. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it. – George Halas”
That is always true.
69. “When you play ball, leave it all.”
Leave it all on the field so that you have no regrets later.
70. “There are 108 beads in a Catholic rosary. And there are 108 stitches in a baseball. When I learned that, I gave Jesus a chance. – Bull Durham”
He makes an interesting point.
71. “Make good habits and they will make you.”
You have to make your habits the right ones if you want to be effective.
72. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get. – Michael Phelps”
You have to think that you can achieve something before you can actually do it.
73. “Victory comes to those who make the least mistakes.”
Keep practicing, and you will make fewer mistakes.
74. “An athlete’s greatest glory lies not in never falling, but in rising every time he falls. – Norm Van Brocklin”
Everyone loves an underdog, right?
75. “The last swing could win the game. Don’t give up.”
Keep swinging until the game is over.
76. “The thrill isn’t in the winning, it’s in the doing. – Chuck Noll”
77. “Unity in adversity.”
No matter what happens, you win or lose as a team.
78. “If you’re going to be lucky, you’ve got to think lucky. – Luke Appling”
If you think you can, then you know you can.
79. “Good players inspire themselves. Great players inspire others.”
That is a good way to look at it.
80. “You got to be bad before you’re good. – Hawk Harrelson”
No one starts out as a perfect player. They have to work to get better.
81. “The true champion believes in the impossible.”
82. “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan”
If you start out thinking that you can’t, then you would be right.
83. “No one is a failure until they stop trying.”
As long as you keep trying, there is always a potential that you will be successful.
84. “Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence. – Vince Lombardi”
That is both a good thing and a bad thing.
85. “It is very hard to win when your thoughts turn to losing.”
This is another true quote.
86. “I’ve found that you don’t need to wear a necktie if you can hit. – Ted Williams”
Who wants to wear a necktie?
87. “The price of greatness is responsibility.”
You have a responsibility to yourself and your teammates.
88. “It’s not where you start but where you finish. – April Heinrichs”
That is an excellent point. We all start with nothing. It is through our hard work that we find success in life.
89. “Bringing out the best in each other!”
This is a good baseball slogan for your team.
90. “No one has ever drowned in sweat. – Lou Holtz”
So just keep sweating!
91. “Winners in life don’t always win; they just don’t give up.”
You always have to keep this baseball slogan in mind.
92. “Never permit the pressure to exceed the pleasure. – Joe Maddon”
Have fun—if it isn’t fun anymore, then don’t do it.
93. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
And you just have to make sure to give that little extra in everything!
94. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve ever done before. – Bonnie Blair”
You can’t control how great the other team is. The only thing you can control is how well you do.
95. “Deeds not words.”
Actions always speak louder than words.
96. “Show me a guy who’s afraid to look bad, and I’ll show you a guy you can beat every
time. – Lou Brock”
You have to be willing to fail if you want to ever win.
97. “All things are difficult before they become easy.”
Keep this in mind when you are going through difficult times.
98. “You have to keep running. I always believed I was going to be safe. – Rickey Henderson”
You have to believe it before you can achieve it.
99. “You can’t be as good as, you have to be better than.”
Keep striving, and you will get there eventually!
100. “Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better. – Pat Riley”
This is one of the top baseball slogans and a good reminder before a game.