Your social media presence can be viewed by anyone in the world. Today, social media is increasingly important. Employers look at your profile before they hire you, and your friends are constantly reading your messages. Photos, videos and posts can help show your thoughts and ideas to the rest of the world. As social connections become increasingly important in an online world, your posts need to be perfectly tailored for your audience.
While social media might be used by employers, it is also used by your close friends and family members. When you post a best friend picture on Instagram, you need to find the perfect caption to go with it. These captions help to show the quality of your friendship, how you feel and what you are up to at any given moment.
If you want to find the perfect best friend picture captions for Instagram, we can help. We have compiled a list of the most popular best friend picture captions, so choose your favorite. You can always combine several of these captions or modify your favorite so that it perfectly suits your pictures.
1. While strangers think I am quiet, my friends think that I am outgoing. Only my best friends realize that I am completely crazy.
2. Nothing seems to be quite as scary when you have your best friend at your side.
3. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
4. Friends don’t let friends post to Instagram alone.
5. I would take a bullet for you. Probably not in the head, but I could do an arm or leg.
6. Only the people who really care for you still hear you when you are quiet.
7. If someone seriously wanted to be a part of your life, they would make an effort to do so without reasons or excuses.
8. Just friends: Can I come over? True friends: I’m coming over.
9. Friends don’t leave their friends for other people.
10. Friendship is not one big thing. It is a million little things.
11. When you find someone who will tell you, not what you want to hear, but what you need to hear . . . keep that. A good friend will be there for you and tell you what you need to hear.
12. Friendship is not about who has been your friend the longest. It is all about who entered your life, said they were there for you and proved it by their actions.
13. Your true friends are not the ones who are with you when you are celebrating life. They are the people who stick by your side when you are at rock bottom.
14. Do you want to find out who your real friends are? Try screwing up and see who still hangs around to pick up the pieces.
15. You say that I am the one who has a dirty mind, but I’d like to know how you understood what I meant?
16. We will only remain best friends until we are old and senile. After that, we will be new friends.
17. We go together like two peas in a pod, like drunk and disorderly.
18. People say that true friends are hard to find. They’re right because the best friend is always mind.
19. Every girl needs to have a boy best friend.
20. You must be my best friend because I would never be this weird with anyone else.
21. When you are afraid to look toward the future and it hurts to look in the past, you can just look beside you and always have your best friend there.
22. When I said I wouldn’t tell anyone your secret, I meant that my best friend didn’t count.
23. Best friends are the people you can only be mad at for a little while because you have too many important things to share with them.
24. Life is too short to be serious all of the time. If you can’t laugh at yourself, call me and I will laugh at you. Or with you. I’m not picky.
25. If you aren’t at least a little crazy, then I don’t think that we can be friends.
26. You should never have to think twice about who your true friends are.
27. Whether we are side by side or miles apart, we are true friends who hold each other close in our hearts.
28. Best friends and time are the two things that only become more invaluable as you get older.
29. Being a real friend does not mean that you are inseparable. It means that you can be separated, but nothing actually changes.
30. You should always strive to be with the friends who bring out the best in you instead of the stress in you.
31. Public Announcement: I no longer have time for part-time people in my life.
32. Never worry about who is real to your face. What matters is who stays real behind your back.
33. Real friends will never judge each other. They just judge other people together.
34. True friendship is all about finding someone special to be stupid with.
35. Friends will knock on your door before coming in. A best friend walks into your house and starts eating.
36. When my best friend and I first met, our first response was, “You are so weird.”
37. Best friends are the ones who you can do anything or nothing with. Either way, you still have the best time.
38. She is your best friend because she is the one person who believes in you when you don’t even believe in yourself.
39. Everything changes as you age, and nothing stays the same. As we age, there is just one thing that remains the same: I was with you before, I am with you know and I will be with you to the end. Nothing could replace my best friend.
40. We will be the old ladies who cause all of the trouble in our nursing home.
41. You know when you have a real friend when you pull away from them and they are the only ones who wonder why you are pulling away.
42. A friend is someone who never judges, always listens and works to make things alright again.
43. Real friends aren’t just like family; they’re better than family. Each day, you both choose to keep each other in your life.
44. People misunderstand what the word “friend” means. A friend is someone who actually cares for you instead of caring about what you have or what you can do for them.
45. A fake friend will believe all the rumors and gossips. Real friends just believe in you.
46. Other than chocolate, you are my favorite.
47. We all have that one friend who never seemed to get what a “whisper” means.
48. The definition of a best friend: a thousand inside jokes, a million memories and a hundred shared secrets.
49. Sometimes, just being with a friend is better than any therapy could ever be.
50. A true friend is someone you can call at four in the morning . . . and who will not just answer the phone, but listen to your problems.
51. Hard times forge true friendships and reveal who your real friends are.
52. No one will ever be as entertained by us as we are.
53. You are my best friend. I’d even send you the Snaps I look bad in.
54. Best friends are the people you never need to talk to everyday. When you do talk, it is like you never stopped talking.
55. A best friend is someone who will love you, even when you stopped loving yourself.
56. You are my human diary, my best friend and my other half. You mean the world to me, and I love you for everything that you are.
57. A real friend happens when one soul is divided within two bodies.
58. Just remember: If we get caught being crazy, you are completely deaf and I can’t speak English.
59. Friends might come and go like the ocean’s waves, but your best friend will stick around like an octopus stuck to your face.
60. You will know which people actually feed your soul because you feel happy after spending time with them.
61. There comes a time in your life when you have to stop crossing an ocean to help people who would never jump over a puddle for you.
62. A true friend is someone who can easily see the pain and truth behind your smile, even when everyone else is completely fooled.
63. You should only trust someone who can see and understand three things: the love behind your anger, the sadness behind your smile and the reasons behind your silence.
64. True friends will never tell you pretty lies. Instead, they tell you the cold, ugly truth.
65. A true friend is an angel who warms you with her very presence and always remembers you in her prayers.
66. If you are my best friend, I won’t tell you to get over it. I’m going to help you work through it.
67. I appreciate all of my friends who are there for the good and bad times, and not just when it is convenient.
68. You curse too much, drink too much and have extremely questionable morals. Somehow, you are still everything that I wanted in a friend.
69. I don’t hope that we are best friends until death. I hope that we become ghost friends afterward so that we can walk through walls and frighten people together.
70. The only way to get a best friend is to be one.
71. A true best friend is like a four-leaf clover: extremely rare and someone you would be lucky to find.
72. I believe that God chose to make us best friends because he knew our mothers could never handle us being sisters.
73. Having one best friend can change your entire life.
74. Best friends are those rare people who make you smile brighter, laugh louder and live more fully.
75. A true friend would never get offended when you insult them. They will just smile and call you something that is even more offensive.
76. Have you ever had one of those weird, odd conversations with a best friend and realized that you’d be tossed in a mental hospital if anyone overheard you?
77. We are more than friends. Really, we are kind of like a very tiny gang.
78. I love that I never have to be socially acceptable around you.
79. The only people who deserve my loyalty are the ones who never made me question theirs.
80. A best friend is someone who will forget about your broken fence and admire the pretty flowers in your garden.
81. Never lie to the people who trust you and never trust those who lie to you. These are words to live by.
82. Good fiends are the people who will show their love during a time of trouble and not just during times of happiness.
83. A best friend will pick us up when we fall down. If they are unable to pick us up, then they lie down beside us to listen for a while.
84. The most important and memorable people in your life are those friends who loved you when you were not a lovable person to be around.
85. Some people will just talk to you in their free time. Other people will free up their time just to talk to you.
86. You know you have a real friend when your best friend shows up at your house just to take a nap.
87. You should never let your friends become lonely. Make sure to bother them all the time.
88. Finding a friend is worth a lot. Finding a friend with the same mental disorder? Priceless.
89. Friends will never ask for food. Your best friends are the reason that you have no food.
90. Friends will just listen to what you say. A best friend will listen to all the things that you don’t say.
91. Your friends may come and go. Even best friends have to leave at times. A best friend will always manage to find their way back though.
92. A girl could survive without her boyfriend, but she could never survive without her best friend.
93. While your good friends already know your stories, your best friend is the one who helped you write them.
94. A best friend is someone who will make all of your problems, their problems so that you don’t have to go through them by yourself.
95. Throughout your life, you will find one person who is completely unlike anyone else. You can talk to this person for hours without getting bored. You can tell them things without worrying that they would judge you. This is your soulmate and your best friend. If you are smart, you will never let them go.
96. A good friend knows how you would like to take your coffee. A best friend knows to add booze to it.
97. If you get an ugly selfie from me, it means that our friendship is real.
98. A best friend will never care if your house is clean. They only care if you have wine.
99. As we grow older, we realize how unimportant it is to have dozens or hundreds of friends. The only thing that is important is the depth of each friendship.
100. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.: Fiercely loyal. Respectful. Interested in listening. Encourages you. Needs you to be near them. Deserves your friendship. Stands by your side no matter what happens.