Once you decide to start a boutique, there is so much work to do. You have to find the right clothes and products to entice customers. You have to look for new employees and plan out a marketing strategy. Before you can actually open your doors, you need to find the cute boutique name ideas. If you are struggling to find the right name for your boutique, we can help. The following list includes some of the best options for your new boutique name.
100 Cute and Classy Boutique Name Ideas
1. Queen of Versailles: French-inspired boutique names always give your store a touch of class.
2. Kidding Around: If your boutique caters to children, then fun names like this one are always a great choice. In addition to making your boutique seem extra fun, this name shows customers that you cater to children.
3. All Mumsy: If your boutique primarily sells maternity clothes, then a name like this would be absolutely adorable.
4. Fashion Week: If you want to show off how fashionable your store is, this name would certainly do the trick.
5. Tykes and Dolls: This is an adorable option for a boutique that caters to children. Plus, it will be an easy name for your clients to remember.
6. Enchant Cosmetics: If you are looking for cute boutique name ideas for a cosmetic boutique, then this name is sure to work.
7. Couture du Jour: French names like this one are always a safe bet for your boutique.
8. Tu-la-roo: This name is fun to say, and it a great option for a boutique that caters to children. Your little clients will love saying this name whenever they ask their parents to go shopping.
9. Bun and Baker: This would be a top name for a boutique that sells maternity clothes. It is a play on the phrase, “a bun in the oven.”
10. Boutique de Paris: Adding a French-sounding name to your boutique will certainly give it that added touch of class that you are looking for.
11. Sprinklez: This is another option that would be great for a boutique that caters primarily to children. You really can’t go wrong with an awesome name like this one.
12. Allure Cosmetics: This would be a top option for a cosmetic shop, and it certainly sounds alluring!
13. Mon Amour Boutique: This means “my love” in French. It is exactly how your customers will feel after they have spent some time at your new boutique.
14. Big Little’s: If you sell children’s clothes, then a name like this would be a perfect choice for your new boutique.
15. Window Shop: This clever boutique name represents exactly what your customers will be doing when they first see all of the products inside of your windows.
16. Haute Couture: French-inspired names like this one sound chic and give your boutique that upper-class ambiance that you are looking for.
17. B for Boutique: This is a simple, cute boutique name idea for your new shop.
18. Italia: Italian-inspired names like this one are bound to give your boutique an added touch of class.
19. Pamplemousse: This French-inspired name is just the trick for your new boutique.
20. Clothesline: If you want a simple, cute boutique name idea, then this name is sure to work well.
21. Play Dress Up: This would be an adorable boutique name if you happen to sell a bunch of children’s clothes or costumes.
22. Oui! Oui!: In addition to sounding chic because of its French origin, this name also happens to be extremely easy to remember.
23. Little Black Dress: This boutique name will certainly show off the types of items your new shop will sell.
24. French Connection: This is an obvious option if you are looking for a French-inspired name for your new boutique.
25. Glitz ‘n Glam: Because your new boutique is all about the glitz and glamour.
26. Mom Chic: This would definitely be a cute boutique name idea for a maternity boutique.
27. Merci: “Merci” is exactly what your customers will be saying after they find the perfect gifts at your boutique.
28. Fashion Paradise: If you want your shop to seem like a true fashion paradise, then this would certainly be a good name for it.
29. Elementary: This would be perfect for a children’s boutique, and it is also a fun play on a phrase from Sherlock Holmes novels.
30. Gourdon Boutique: This French-inspired name certainly sounds very chic.
31. Love Potion: This sounds like a boutique that sells whimsical, elegant or romantic clothes.
32. In the Ivy: If you want a boutique name inspired by nature or flowers, then this would be an excellent option to choose.
33. Loire Valley: If you want a French-inspired name, you can always choose location names from France like this one.
34. Buttons and Bows: This would certainly be an adorable name for a boutique.
35. Kiddo Threads: This sounds like it would be a great boutique name for a shop that sells primarily children’s clothing.
36. Paris Bound: With all of your styles in their luggage, your customers will certainly be ready to go to Paris.
37. The Wardrobe: Simple, easy boutique names like this one are always a good choice.
38. Ciao Ciao: This Italian name would be a cute boutique name idea and is also quite fun to say. Your customers certainly won’t be forgetting your name anytime soon!
39. Rose Riviera: The French Riviera is legendary for its beauty just like your new boutique will be.
40. Vixen: This is for a sassy boutique that sells stylish clothes with a flair for the dramatic.
41. Florence Fashion: Italian-inspired names can also be a classy, fun choice for your boutique.
42. Chapeau Chic: One way to set your boutique apart is by giving it a French-inspired name like this one.
43. Pandora’s Box: Shopping at your boutique is like opening a Pandora’s box of bewildering options and styles.
44. Playdate: If you primarily sell clothes for tots and kids, then this would be an excellent name for your new boutique.
45. Oh Là Là Boutique: This is a simple, fun option that wins bonus points for being French inspired.
46. Pretty in Pink: This is just an adorable option for your next boutique.
47. Moda Bella: This would be a classic Italian name for your new shop.
48. Bien Habillé: This is a beautiful, French option for your new boutique.
49. That One Place: If you are tired of people struggling to remember your boutique name, make it easy for them by naming your shop this.
50. California Poppy: Flower and nature-based names are fun options for a new boutique.
51. Chateaux: If you want your boutique to really stand out of the crowd, a French-inspired name like this one is sure to do the trick.
52. Chic Chick: This is a fun, easy option for your boutique name.
53. White Dahlia: Flower names like this are some of the best cute boutique name ideas.
54. Oeuvre: This is a simple, French option for your boutique. The only problem is that some of your customers might have problems pronouncing it at first unless they have ever studied French or been to France.
55. Uptown Girl: This would be an easy option that shows off your high-end products and clientele.
56. Ciao Grazia: This Italian name will give your boutique an added level of class and culture.
57. Fashion Atelier: French-inspired names like this one are always a wonderful option for a new boutique.
58. Genie in a Bottle: This would be an adorable name for a women’s boutique.
59. Luxe: This could be a name for a clothing or a cosmetics boutique.
60. J’aime la mode: By using a French name like this, you show that your clothes are chic and a cut above all of the rest.
61. High Fashion: If you want customers to immediately know that you sell the most fashionable clothes, this name would certainly work well.
62. New News: If you sell maternity clothes, then this name will showcase that your clients all have new news.
63. Madamoiselle: This French name signals the fashionable clothes at your shop and that you cater to female clients.
64. Girl Cave: We have all heard of a man cave. Why can’t girls have their own refuge as well?
65. Pretty Lady: While you could use this for a clothing boutique, I feel like it would be the perfect fit for a boutique that specializes in cosmetics.
66. French Macaron: This French name would be a fun option for your new boutique.
67. Ladies and Linen: This sounds like a shop that sells linens and women’s clothing.
68. Crepe Myrtle: Nature and flower-inspired names are always a pretty option for a boutique of any type.
69. Haute Fashion: French names like this will certainly show potential customers that your boutique sells all of the hottest fashions.
70. Frills: This would be an absolutely adorable, no-frills name for your boutique.
71. Classic Pretty: This sounds like a great name for a boutique that primarily sells cosmetics.
72. Fleur Boutique: This means Flower Boutique in French, but “Fleur” always makes me think of the character in the Harry Potter series.
73. Mirror Mirror: This name sounds cute and calls to mind a common fairy tale story.
74. One + One: This would be an absolutely adorable name for a maternity shop.
75. French Kiss: This is a simple option. French-inspired names like this help showcase the type of fashions that your boutique will eventually sell.
76. Golden Girls: If you cater to older women, then naming your boutique after the popular television show would be an awesome choice.
77. Belleza: This would be a wonderful name for a cosmetics boutique.
78. French Chiffon: This is an excellent, French-inspired name choice for your new boutique.
79. Pixie Dust: This sounds like a very cute boutique name idea.
80. Bump Threads: If you sell primarily maternity clothes, use a name like this to show that you dress the baby bump.
81. Chic Château: This wins bonus points for alliteration. Plus, the French name will truly make your boutique seem chic to potential customers.
82. Via del Corso: Italian-inspired names like this one just add a touch of haute couture and class to your boutique.
83. Bella Bella Boutique: This name is so nice that you named it twice. The alliteration also makes this beautiful boutique name easier to remember.
84. C’est la Vie Boutique: This sounds like an awesome French name for a new boutique.
85. Il Palazzo: Your customers will feel like they are in an Italian palace if you give your boutique this gorgeous Italian name.
86. Little Lady Boutique: This sounds like a cute boutique name idea for a boutique that primarily sells petite clothes.
87. Sleek Chic: If you want a French-inspired name that is still easy to say, this would be a great option to go with.
88. Vittorio: This Italian name is pretty and a lot of fun to say.
89. Just Kidding: This boutique name would be an extremely adorable option for a boutique that caters to children, toddlers or babies.
90. Mon Ami: This French boutique name will be easier for your customers to remember than some of the other options on this list.
91. Galeria Chic: Some of the best names for a classy boutique are from European culture. This particular boutique name comes from Italy.
92. Pretty Lovely: This would be one of the best cute boutique name ideas for a cosmetics boutique.
93. Cheeky Chic: If you want to show off a bit of flair, this French-inspired boutique name will certainly do the trick.
94. That’s Vogue: This would be an extremely adorable name to use for your boutique.
95. Milana: For years, this Italian city has been a major fashion center and the site of a major fashion show each year.
96. Très Chic: After visiting your boutique for the first time, your clients will definitely agree that it is très chic.
97. Fashion Itsy: If your boutique caters to little children, then a small-sounding name like this would be a cute choice.
98. Boudoir: This name is a perfect description of your boutique and is also easy for customers to remember.
99. The Cloakroom: This sounds like the name of a boutique that sells coats and winter gear.
100. Fashion Factory: If you have a larger boutique, then this could become one of the best cute boutique name ideas. It certainly makes your boutique sound like a large factory with the latest fashions.