Whether you are running a gym that wants to attract more clients or just want to inspire everyone in your fitness group, these fitness slogans can help. They can be used as they are written or modified to suit your specific needs. Some of these slogans may already be used, so make sure to check before you use them as a tagline for your company.
1. The healthy way of life company. This is a great tagline for a fitness company.
2. Get a jump on your day. The best way to make sure your body and mind are ready for work is to wake them up with a good workout.
3. Dare to be great. And you can start your path to greatness at the gym.
4. Make yourself stronger than your excuses. This is a good, catchy fitness slogan.
5. The only bad workout is no workout. That’s certainly true.
6. No Pain. No Gain. Not quite true, but I get the point.
7. Your body hears everything that your mind says. You have to have a positive attitude if you want to achieve your goals.
8. Rest a while and run a mile. That’s not a rest.
9. Close to Home. Close to Work. If you run a fitness gym, this is one slogan that can bring customers in. No one likes having to drive miles out of their way to go to the gym. It is always easier to have a gym that is actually close to home.
10. If you appreciate quality, then we are for you. Nice.
11. Fast. Convenient. Affordable. This concise slogan says it all.
12. Love yourself enough to work harder. And if you don’t love the way you look now, you will love how you look after you work harder at the gym.
13. Be an inspiration. Cute!
14. Get In. Get Fit. Get on with Life. Nice.
15. Everyday is a choice. You have the choice to turn your life around. Are you ready to take it?
16. Turn fat into fit. Excellent.
17. Strong is what happens when you run out of weak. That’s true.
18. Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow. You have the chance to determine your future. Will you take it?
19. Exercise your mind and body. This sounds cool.
20. Make yourself proud. Nice!
21. Celebrating health. Working out may make you look good, but it is also good for your health as well.
22. Fitness is not a destination. It is a way of life. It might not be the easiest way of life, but it is certainly the healthiest.
23. Hustle to gain more muscle. Nice!
24. Commit to be fit. It takes dedication and commitment to get the body and health you want.
25. The hardest part is walking out the front door. Especially early in the morning.
26. Get in the groove. This sounds like a catchy fitness slogan for some type of Zumba or dance class.
27. Don’t be a brat, burn that fat. Excellent.
28. Push yourself. It doesn’t get simpler than this fitness tagline.
29. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. You can’t make yourself in better shape unless you are willing to start where you are. If you put off going to the gym because you hate how out of shape you are, you will never get into better shape.
30. Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness. That’s true, but depressing.
31. Find a way or make one. Excellent.
32. The Price of Excellence is discipline. That’s true.
33. Use it or lose it. This gets bonus points for rhyming.
34. It never gets easier. You just get strong. True enough.
35. The hardest part is waking up. I hate waking up early.
36. Move it or lose it. True.
37. Willpower knows no obstacles. If you are dedicated to achieving your goals, you can overcome any obstacle.
38. Running to the future. Excellent!
39. Why put off feeling good? You will feel so much better if you are in shape.
40. Too fit to quit. If you aren’t now, you soon will be!
41. Everything you want is outside of your comfort zone. True.
42. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger. With this slogan, you have an easy theme song that you can use as well.
43. Work it out to work it off. True.
44. Because a diet without exercise is useless. That’s also true.
45. Strong is beautiful. It is.
46. Making new Popeyes daily. This sounds like a good motto or a strength training gym.
47. Transforming ordinary into extraordinary. It just takes that little “extra.”
48. Where skinny fats go. Did you see the episode of Weeds that talks about being skinny fat?
49. Little black dress approved. Get into that little black dress by getting into shape!
50. Live longer, live stronger. This is a catchy fitness slogan.