You want to find Mr. or Mrs. Right, but it seems like no one actually responds to your dating profile. The problem could be in your username. You need catchy usernames for dating sites if you want to find the right person. If your username is offensive, misspelled or has sexual connotations, it could be keeping the right person from reaching out to you. The following list of ideas includes the best catchy usernames for dating sites.
50 Catchy Usernames for Dating Sites for Women
1. Holy Moly Coffee Devotee: If you love coffee show it with a name like this!
2. Longing To Settle Down: You will definitely scare away anyone who wants a fling if you choose this option.
3. Foxy Retired Dancer: I would be interested to see what type of guy this dating username attracts.
4. I Am Game For Adventure: This is acute choice.
5. Trigger Happy Photography: You can use your dating username to show of the types of hobbies you like.
6. Novelist Chick: This is a great option for a writer.
7. I Do Yoga: Keep it simple with a name like this.
8. Upbeat Psychologist: This would certainly be one of the catchy usernames for dating sites.
9. Poetic Wind Songs: For a poetry writer or lover.
10. Inspired Amateur Cook: As long as he gets to try your food, the amateur part won’t matter.
11. Passionate Nature Lover: Dating usernames can also help you attract like-minded people.
12. I Hug Trees: This is another option for a nature lover.
13.Legally Blonde Executive Hottie: For an executive who also loved the Legally Blonde movies.
14. Brown Eyed Attorney: You can change the eye color to match your actual eye color.
15. Wanderlust Or Bust: For a person who really loves to travel.
16. Looking For Meet Cute: This comes from the popular “meet cute” moment in romance films.
17. Cyber Gypsy: This is a cute, catchy option.
18. Gamer Chic: If you love gaming, show it with a name like this. The “chic” is a play on the word “chick,” which makes it even catchier.
19. Love To Paint: Nice!
20. Romantic At Heart Bookworm: You could also just go with “Romantic at Heart” if you want to.
21. Garden Sage: This is a play on words. Separately, this would be someone who loves gardens and is extremely wise. Together, it is actually a type of plant.
22. Live Die Fashion Style: If you love fashion, show it with a name like this.
23. Upbeat Indie Girl: Cute!
24. Will Work for Bacon: Who doesn’t love bacon?
25. Live Laugh Love Play: This is an upbeat-sounding option.
26. Peppy Cyclist: If you love biking, use a dating username like this to attract a fellow biker.
27. Gourmet Guru: They say that he way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
28. I Heart Everything Bacon: This is another option for bacon lovers.
29. Social Smocial: This one is extra catchy because it rhymes.
30. Whiskey Neat: Your favorite drink can say a lot about you.
31. More Fun Than Your Ex: Ouch!
32. Dandelion Toes: This just sounds cute.
33. Kombucha Life: This makes you sound like someone who lives an organic, healthy lifestyle.
34. Sleeps In Cat Pajamas: This sounds cute, although not every guy will like that type of bedroom attire.
35. Sunflower Yogi: Adorable.
36. Spunky Rock Climber: If you love rock climbing, show it with a name like this.
37. Living Green: This is a simple, easy option.
38. Hockey Hipster: For true hockey fans and hipsters alike.
39. Love at First Sight: Will it be love at first sight? You never know until you try!
40. Bacon Makes My Heart Throb: Me, too.
41. My Shoes Are Soulmates: This would be an unusual-sounding choice.
42. Surfer Chick: If you love surfing, show it!
43. Readers Unite: This sounds like the communist propaganda phrase, “Workers of the World Unite!”
44. Earth Saver: For someone who really cares about the environment and sustainable living.
45. Organic Nut: If you love to eat healthily, show it with a username like this one.
46. Hike and Bike: This one gets bonus points for rhyming.
47. Tune Spinner: This sounds like the username of a DJ.
48. Dance the Night Away: For people who love to dance.
49. Homegrown Hero: This sounds like the username that a current military member or veteran would pick.
50. Law School Lady: If law school takes up your life, this is one way to show it.
50 Catchy Usernames for Dating Sites for Men
1. Bad Ass Guitar Hero: Nice.
2. I Wish I Had A Beard: I think there are a lot of guys out there who would agree with you.
3. Globe Trotter: This username could signal that you really love to travel.
4. Gotta Love Kitty Cats: Did you hear that there is a new Grumpy-er cat called Loki?
5. Bikes Beaches Brews: This is the perfect blend.
6. Hitchcock’s My Hero: For a classic film buff, a name like this would work.
7. I Bleed Chlorine: This username can be used to signal that you are a swimmer or a diver.
8. Afro King: For all those guys with afros out there.
9. Manly Beard Man: Nice.
10. Can Cook Kebabs: Women love a man who can cook. If you are a top chef, show it with your username.
11. Songwriter: This is a fairly basic option.
12. Gamer at Heart: Cute!
13. Boyfriend In Training: Or, at least, you will be in training if the girl of your dreams picks you!
14. Hockey Techie: This is a fun choice.
15. Average Joe: This username would be even better if your name is actually Joe.
16. I Subscribe to Food Magazines: Use a name like this to attract the ladies—women love a guy who can cook up amazing meals.
17. Digital Knight In Shining Armor: Cute.
18. Nerdy Ninja Hugs: I don’t even know what this means, but it sounds good.
19. History Buff: This is a good option.
20. Road Runner: This ones is especially catchy because of the alliteration and the play on words.
21. Dreamy Philophile: Cute.
22. Bacon Makes Me Smile: Catchy usernames for dating sites work best when they include your favorite food, hobby or a personality trait.
23. Secret Bookworm: Find a fellow bookworm with a name like this.
24. Beer Brewer: If you love homebrewing, go with this option.
25. The True Metalhead: Nice one.
26. Drums Base Music Life: This name says it all.
27. Film Nut: For a true movie lover.
28. I Hug Trees: Nice!
29. Novelist Guy: For all of the writers out there.
30. Will Dance For Cuddles: With a dating username like this, you are definitely more likely to attract a long-term girlfriend than a one-night stand.
31. Outgoing Surfer: If you are outgoing and love to surf, this name would certainly make sense.
32. Rodeo Rascal: This name would work well for equestrians and rodeo competitors.
33. Itinerant Traveler: Show off your love of traveling and natural wanderlust with a name like this.
34. Live to Play ___: You can insert your favorite sport or instrument into the blank. If you just love to have fun, you can always choose to leave the blank empty.
35. Free 30 Day Trial: This is such a funny, clever option.
36. Will Cook For You: Yes, please!
37. Hitchhike King: If you say it fast, this name sounds like “hitchhiking.” You could also remove the “hitch” so that it reads “Hike King.”
38. Wanna Be Masseuse: Most women (and men) love getting a massage, so a username like this will certainly attract a few dates.
39. Kiss The Cook: Hopefully, she will.
40. We Should Boogie: This is a cute choice.
41. Moms Love Me: The more important question is if your dates do.
42. Nothing But Net: For basketball fans and players.
43. I Run For Fun: If you are a marathon runner, go with this choice.
44. Book Nerd: Cute!
45. Work In Progress: You might not be perfect yet, but you will be.
46. Bob Ross Has Nothing On Me: For a painter in the making.
47. Tech Geek: If you love tech, go with a name like this.
48. Muddling Through Med School: For ladies who want to date a soon-to-be doctor.
49. Frisbee Master: If you love disc golf or Ultimate Frisbee, a name like this would work great.
50. Music Maniac: This one is catchier because of the alliteration in the name.