Hitting on someone doesn’t have to be as hard as it seems. You can make it easier than ever by using cute, funny and cleanly written pick up lines! You don’t have to stoop to the creepiest level you can to use them either. We’ve compiled a list of easy to use, fresh and funny pick up lines to use anytime, anywhere. We will also give you some advice on how to deliver them to the person that you like without making a complete fool out of yourself. All you have to do is take a look below and you’ll have everything you need on this adventure!
Confidence Is Key:
Being confident is probably the most important thing that you can do when you are proceeding to hit on someone. Especially if you are using a cheesy, yet funny, pick up line. Yes, they work on guys a lot of the time, but they definitely won’t if you do not have the confidence you need to back it up. You risk coming off as a dork if your delivery seems weak. Guys like girls who can handle their own. They want a strong, confident woman who isn’t afraid to speak to them. Just remember that even though you want to be confident, you don’t want to overstep the line and become arrogant. There is nothing sexy about arrogance. It just makes you appear as if you are stuck up. This is a major turn off! So don’t do it!
Use Body Language:
There is definitely more to flirting than just delivering a one liner. You want to use your body to speak to this person, too. They will be more inclined to believe that you hitting on them is authentic if you put all the effort you can into it. This means using body language. Ensure that you are making eye contact the entire time. Keep the eye contact playful, because staring too hard might make you come off as kind of intense and possibly even creepy! Keep your shoulders back and push your chest out. This gives the appearance that you are confident in yourself.
Things To Avoid:
Don’t do this when he is around people: When he is around other people you risk him being influenced by what they think of your pick up line. He might just be too embarrassed if there are others around, too. It’s best to wait until he is by himself. Or, at the very least, until he is with only one other person. This will also make it easier for you. It will feel like there is less pressure on you to be perfect doing the delivery of the pick up line.
Don’t be persistent: He might not bite at the first bait, but that doesn’t mean you should keep throwing your reel back in the water. You don’t want to come off as desperate. Just wait until the time is right again instead of making a fool out of yourself and trying too hard.
Pick Up Lines
- Can I borrow your phone? I told my ex boyfriend that I would call him when I found someone better.
- Did they just take you out of the oven? Boy, you’re hot.
- Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
- Are you the kind of guy who can look after himself or do you need a cute girl to take care of you?
- I’d say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did.
- I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.
- Are you my phone charger? Because without you, I’d die.
- You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall… is in love with me.
- Have you been to the doctor’s lately? Cause I think you’re lacking some vitamin me.
- Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?
- There must be something very wrong with my eyes. I can’t seem to take them off of you.
- Was your father a thief? ‘Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
- I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.
- If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
- Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I’m lost at sea
- Are you coffee? Because you are ground up so fine.
- Hey hand over your car keys… You need to stop driving me crazy!
- I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?
- You look so familiar… didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
- Was your dad a boxer? Because damn, you’re a knockout!
- If I were a kitty cat, I’d choose to spend all nine lives looking at you.
- Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
- For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am still living, but heaven has been brought to me.
- Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call fine print.,
- I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.
- I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together
- I’m not drunk. I’m just intoxicated by you
- I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you
- You must be a magician. Because everyone disappears when I look at you.
- Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
- Hey, you’re pretty and I’m cute. Together we’d be Pretty Cute.
- Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!
- I’m no mathematician, but I’m pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, give me yours and watch what I can do with it.
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Hello. Cupid called. He wants to tell you that he needs my heart back.
- Your hand looks kind of heavy. Mind if I hold it for you?
- Even if all gravity on Earth disappeared, I’d still be over here falling for you.
- Guess what I’m wearing today? The smile you just gave me.