It is estimated that $50 billion is spent on childbirth every year in the United States. On average, there is a child born every 7.4 seconds. With so many children being born, it only makes sense that you would need pregnancy congratulations messages from time to time. Finding the words to express how happy you are is not always easy. If you need help, we have some pregnancy congratulations messages that you can use to get started.
1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are going to be such a wonderful mother! I can’t wait to hold your baby!
2. Blessed is the mother who can create goodness that can be held within your arms.
3. Congratulations! I was so excited to hear your great news. May God bless you as you start one of the most exciting experiences of your lifetime.
4. Congratulations to the Mom to Be! We are so happy and excited to hear our good news. We know that you are going to be such an excellent mother!
5. You have spent your entire life learning how to be a good human being. Now, you get a chance to pass on your goodness as a mother. Congratulations!
6. Congratulations on your pregnancy! While you might not feel the greatest now, you will soon feel amazing when your little one arrives!
7. When God gives a couple a baby, he also gives you a new pair of eyes that allow you to see the world in an entirely new light. Congratulations on the great news! You are going to be such a great mother!
8. Your pregnancy news is only the second best news of this year. The best news will arrive on the day your baby is finally born. Congratulations!
9. Congratulations on such happy news! Before long, you will have your little one in your arms.
10. Your body is going to go through so many changes as your baby prepares to enter the world. The biggest change of all with be the amazing transformation of your mind from being just a woman to being a mother. Congratulations!
11. Congratulations on getting to be a future mommy and daddy! We are so excited to hear about your baby and can barely wait until it is actually born!
12. Congratulations on entering a period of your life where there will be no periods!
13. For the next nine months, your body will transform into a sacred temple. Your womb will guard the little angel that will ultimately change your life forever. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
14. You will now get to eat, drink, breathe and think for two people. Get ready to start doing everything for double! Congrats on your pregnancy!
15. My highest wishes to the future mom to be! I hope you have a healthy, happy pregnancy that is as wonderful as you are. It is time to start enjoying all of those precious moments in your life.
16. Congratulations, my dear. I am certain that you will be an amazing mother. Here’s to the new addition to the family!
17. Having a baby is one of the most amazing, exciting, life-changing events that will ever happen in your life. Congratulations!
18. Congratulations on your pregnancy! May God bless you with a healthy, happy pregnancy and a joyous child before long!
19. Stop reading books about getting pregnant and having a baby because the only real way to understand the beautiful sensation of being pregnant is to just experience it. It would be impossible to ever put this wonderful experience into words. Congratulations!
20. Pregnancy is a balanced way of life. It brings out the worst mood swings in the wife, but the best patience and tolerance in the husband. Congratulations on getting pregnant and reaching this amazing balance!
21. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I cannot think of two people who would be better parents than you two. You really deserve the titles of mom and dad. I can’t wait to meet your baby!
22. Enjoy your pregnancy—this is the only time when a woman can get away with farting and burping all the time, and a man can get away with blaming all of his wife’s behavior on irritable mood swings.
23. Congratulations, Mom to Be! While you are starting an amazing phase of your life, you need to take time to relax and take care of yourself. Once the little one is here, you won’t have time for anything else!
24. The doctor may be the one who cuts the umbilical cord that connects you to your baby, but no one can cut away the connection of love that you will build over the next nine months. That connection will bind you to your child for the rest of your lifetime.
25. Congratulations on a new life, new discoveries and a new responsibility—an entirely new experience awaits you and your child. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
26. We just heard the great news about the newest addition to your family! In a few months, we are going to be so excited to meet your bundle of joy! Congratulations on creating a new life!
27. Sometimes, you hear about a pregnancy and worry about the future of the child. With a mother as wonderful as you are, we can relax and know that this will be a very lucky, fortunate child. We cannot wait to meet the newest addition to your family!
28. Pregnancy is a miracle. You might be eating for two, but your joys will be double as well. Congratulations to the happy couple!
29. This is the best advice a new Mommy can get. During the next nine months, take advantage of this time. This is the only time when you can satisfy all of your food cravings and put on some extra pounds without ever feeling any guilt. Congratulations on the great news!
30. The craziest roller coast ride in the world will not be found at Universal Studios or Disneyland. Instead, you’ll find it during the nine months of pregnancy. Get ready for a wild ride of new experiences, adventures and excitement as you wait for your bouncing baby to enter the world!
31. We were so excited to hear your amazing news. A pregnancy is always exciting, and it is even more exciting since we know the mom and dad to be! When two people as amazing as you are have a child, the result is always magical. Congratulations, you two!
32. Welcome to a period of your life where you can glow and look amazingly beautiful without ever using makeup. Congratulations on your pregnancy and your child to be!
33. Congratulations on your pregnancy! We cannot wait to meet the newest member of your family. If you ever need us to lend a hand, just let us now!
34. I was so unbelievably happy to hear the news about your pregnancy. The only thing that made me even happier was to know that the baby would have such amazing, loving parents like you two!
35. Most of the time, getting kicked will start a fight and make you upset. The only time when it will feel like a blessing is when your little baby kicks within your womb. Congratulations on getting pregnant.