You want to show off how great your crew is. Whether you like to run together or just talk the night away, we have 150 cool club names that you can use in 2018. Find your favorite name or modify it for a unique option.
1. Just Do It: Steal the Nike logo with this cool club name.
2. Civil Disobedients: This is a cute option.
3. Friends Forever: Use this if your club revolves entirely around friends hanging out and chatting with each other.
4. Single Voice: Because you all speak like you have one voice.
5. We Talk a Lot: This is a good name for a club that revolves primarily around talking.
6. The Walkie Talkies: This would be a great name for a walking club where everyone loves to just walk and talk.
7. The Gift of Gab: Cute!
8. The Knights in Shining Armor: This is a fun option.
9. Legal Eliminators: This sounds like a cool name for a legal club.
10. Detective Analysts: Nice!
11. What’s in a Name?: This name comes from a Shakespearean line.
12. The Nerd Herd: For a group of nerds.
13. Delicious Chefs: Use this for a cooking club.
14. Bombers: This name just sounds cool.
15. The Desert Roses: Desert roses are so beautiful.
16. You Know the Drill: This sounds like a drill team name.
17. Non-Stop Pings: For a club that never stops talking online.
18. No Spamming: Hopefully, your club members do not actually need this reminder.
19. Weekend Kings: Fun!
20. The Family Knot: This is for a club of closely knit family members.
21. Unicorns: Who doesn’t love unicorns?
22. The Petrol Heads: Use this for a car club.
23. The Adventures of Textin’: Cute!
24. Slayer: This could be used for just about any type of club.
25. Gossip Geese: Nice one!
26. Teens for Truth: This is a fun team name.
27. Curious Cousins: This would be a great name for a club that consists of cousins.
28. Power to the Gal: Cute!
29. Smile, Please: For a group of friends that have problems remembering to smile.
30. Tech Ninjas: Use this for a group of techies.
31. The Golden Writers: Obviously, this works best for a writing club.
32. Golden Memories: Nice!
33. Ambush: This sounds like a sports club name.
34. Crazy World: This is a decent option.
35. Happy Good Times: Fun!
36. Social Entrepreneurs: This is a cool club name for 2018.
37. All Us Single Ladies: For a group of single ladies.
38. Kung Fu Pandoo: Did you ever see the movie, Kung Fu Panda?
39. Chatting ‘Till I Die: Does it seem like your friends never stop chatting with each other?
40. Cross Border Brothers: For friends who are divided between different countries or states.
41. Quick Silvers: Cute!
42. The Frustrated Vagabonds: This is a cool sounding team name.
43. Weekend Vikings: For clubs that only get together on the weekend.
44. The Abusement Park: This doesn’t bode well for other teams.
45. Chatter Box: For a club that is always chatting with each other.
46. The Round Pegs in Square Holes: Does it seem like you can never quite fit in with other people?
47. The Posse: This is an easy option.
48. Boomerangs: Because, even when they leave, the club members always come back.
49. Buddies on Crime: You could also use partners in crime.
50. The Chamber of Secrets: This is one of the cool club names that comes from Harry Potter.
51. Rock Chatters: Nice!
52. Eliminators: This sounds dangerous!
53. The Talent Pool: Because your club has all the talent.
54. None of Your Business: No one will ask about your club with a name like this.
55. Black Box Testers: Fun!
56. Happy Bonding: For clubs that focus primarily on bonding with each other.
57. Mad House: This describes most families.
58. Tycoon Gladiators: Cool!
59. Textual Harassment: Watch out for a club that has a name like this.
60. The Lady Killers: This sounds like a good name for a group of guys.
61. The Glamorous Divas: Sweet!
62. Near Ones: They might not be the dear ones, but they can be the near ones at least.
63. Hopeless Group: Sad!
64. Ghost Riders: This sounds cool.
65. Wandering Travelers: For a group of traveling buddies.
66. The Brainy Fools: For times when none of you are as smart as you think you are.
67. Alternative Jurists: For clubs that like to judge everyone else.
68. Breakfast Buddies: You could also call yourself the breakfast club.
69. Go Getters: This says it all.
70. Daredevils: Nice!
71. Game of Phones: A variation on the television show, “The Game of Thrones.”
72. Fans of the Boss: For co-workers.
73. Wandering Minds: For times when you can never focus.
74. The Optimized Brain: Cool!
75. The Rooftop: Because you love kicking back on the rooftop.
76. Bears: Cuddly!
77. The Dreamers: This is a cute name.
78. Cool Translators: For a group of translators.
79. Golden Bears: Nice!
80. The Foodies: For true gourmet lovers.
81. Professional Pirates: Watch out for this club!
82. The Football Lovers: Who doesn’t love football?
83. Empty Coffee Cups: For caffeine addicts.
84. Toxic Texting: Someone might be texting too much.
85. The Singles: For single clubs.
86. The Proud Linguist: For language learning clubs.
87. Coffee Lovers: This is for the coffee lovers out there.
88. Sale on a Sail: Nice play on words!
89. The Trouble Maker: Watch out for people in this club!
90. Panoramic Views: Nice!
91. Maximum Risk: Uh-oh.
92. Stock Holders: This sounds like a Wall Street-based club.
93. Smooth Criminals: This does not bode well for your future.
94. Mythical Techies: Fun!
95. Mountain Movers: Because you can do anything.
96. The Public Square: Cool!
97. Killer Instinct: Watch out for this club!
98. Bugs with Goggles: I have no clue where this club name came from.
99. Protectors of Superman: Superman needs protectors, too!
100. Warriors: Awesome!
101. The Change Makers: Because your club always sets the trends.
102. Area 51: Strictly Private: This is one of my favorite cool club names in 2018.
103. Strong Bong: This sounds like a club name in one of the states that legalized recreational marijuana.
104. Vibe Tribe: Cool!
105. Undercover Mermaids: Who doesn’t love mermaids?
106. Unicorn Queens: Magical!
107. People I Love: This says it all.
108. Text Masters: Nice!
109. Greedy Foodies: When you love food, sometimes the only thing you need is more food.
110. The Geek Bank: Cool!
111. The Firm Logistics: This sounds like a corporate club.
112. Bachelor’s Party: Get ready for some fun if you have a name like this.
113. The So and So: Nice one.
114. The Awakening: This is a cool name.
115. Chat Lounge: For a group that just talks.
116. Master Minds: I love this name.
117. The Untouchables: Cute!
118. The Secret Squad: For clubs that revolve around gossip and secret sharing.
119. Recycle Bin: For clubs focused on creating new ideas.
120. The Elite Group: Nice!
121. Wizards: For basketball fans.
122. United Ration: A play on United Nations.
123. Cannonballs: For swimming or diving clubs.
124. Cubicle Gigglers: For clubs that consist of co-workers.
125. Feel Free to Write: Obviously, this works best for a group of writers.
126. Machine Specialists: Cool.
127. Silence Isn’t Golden Here: For a club that revolves around talking and sharing ideas.
128. World Domination Strategists: Are you ready for world domination?
129. Full House: They have a modern remake of this television show now.
130. Hot Toasters: Cute!
131. No Pain, No Gain: For an exercise or sports-focused club.
132. Priceless Brains: When intelligence is your highest focus, show it.
133. The Alter Egos: This club name just sounds cool.
134. The Nemesis: Because you will be other club’s greatest nemesis before long.
135. 404! Group Name Does Not Exist: Clever, very clever.
136. Astonishing Giants: Giants are astonishing, I suppose.
137. Mercenaries: Because you will work for anyone who pays.
138. The Now Married: For a club that consists of recent newlyweds.
139. The Galfriends: For your closest group of girlfriends.
140. The Benchwarmers: For people who never seem to get play time on the field.
141. The Bluffmasters: Can you bluff with the best of them?
142. The Fury: Nice!
143. Strong Ties: This sounds like a good nickname for a group of close friends or family members.
144. Cousins Indeed: If your club consists mostly of your cousins, then you can always use this name.
145. Executive Projects: For work-based clubs.
146. Rumor Mongers: If everyone in your club loves to gossip, use this name.
147. My Family Is the Best: For family-focused clubs.
148. Leaders of the Pack: You have an automatic option for a theme song with this name.
149. The Queen Bees: Cute!
150. Cubicle Force: This would be one of the best cool club names for a group of co-workers from the office.