Waking up can be hard on everyone, especially when there’s a long day of work ahead. But waking up is always a bit easier when you know you have someone to greet you. Help your girlfriend greet the day with a positive attitude by sending her a sweet message. Every girl loves to know that her man’s thinking of her, let your woman know that you’re doing just that.
Many guys want to send these sorts of messages to their girl but have a hard time coming up with the words to say. No need to worry! We’ve got your back. We have prepared a list of 40 messages you can give your girl first thing in the morning.
Whether you’ll be talking to her in person or sending them a text these messages are great options. Read through and find a message that fits your relationship, with 40 options we’re sure that some will call out to you and end up scoring you points with your girlfriend.
1. The sun is rising in the sky, but to me, the day doesn’t start until you’ve risen out of bed. You’re the only source of light and warmth I need, lighting up my life with your smile and warming me with your mere presence. Now that you’ve gotten up and read this my day has truly started, thank you!
2. Even when you’re not around you know how to make me smile. Just now, I smiled! I could feel you opening up this message, tell you were thinking of me. The entire world got a little brighter, a bit warmer, and filled with even more love. Hope this message is making you smile the same way.
3. Our love is beyond all description. The universe in all of its glory isn’t enough to allow for a true comparison. Eternity isn’t long enough for us to spend together. All of the diamonds in the universe wouldn’t sparkle with the light I see in your eyes. All the stars in existence don’t burn with the heat of our romance. I could say I’d run to the edge of the universe to reach you and I’d still be willing to journey on in search of you.
4. I think the sun is taking longer to rise in the morning. I can tell why it’s dawdling; it knows that it’s not the brightest source of light anymore. Every day it looks down on you and feels a pang of jealous, knowing it could never light up my life the way you do.
5. I hope you slept well. I fell asleep quickly last night, because I knew that the sooner I got to sleep the sooner I would get to see you. Every second we spend apart seems to stretch on forever, but as long as I know I’ll be seeing you again I can get through anything.
6. This morning when I got up to make my coffee, I had to put in 5 scoops of sugar because I was missing your sweetness. And let me tell you, even that wasn’t enough. So, hurry up and come to me so I can taste the only sweetness I crave anymore, your lips.
7. How do you do it? How are you everywhere? When I fell asleep last night, you were the last thing on my mind. When I woke up this morning, you were there once more. Do you ever get tired of running through my mind at all hours of the day?
8. The weather is perfect this morning. The sun is shining, the air is warm, and there isn’t a cloud in the sky. But to be honest, the beauty of this morning pales in comparison to time with you. I’d rather spend a morning with you in the freezing rain than a day in paradise without you. You’re all the warmth I need.
9. If you’re reading this it means the Queen is awake. All hail the queen! Just know that this loyal subject is eagerly awaiting your appearance. The kingdom is always incomplete without its queen watching over it.
10. Just wanted to let you know I’m thinking of you. You’ll have to forgive me if I don’t message you every time I’m thinking of you, or else you’d be getting thousands of messages a day. I’d have to learn how to text in my sleep to let you know when I’m dreaming about you.
11. I never was a morning person before I met you. I still have trouble waking up, but as soon as I remember that you’re out there waiting for me, it’s easy to get out of bed. Unless, of course, you’re there beside me. Then it’s harder than ever before to climb out.
12. I wish you were here with me this morning. Still, I can get through the day because even when our bodies are apart, we’re still together. You’re always in my heart, with me wherever I go.
13. Everything I see this morning reminds me of you. The sun reminds me of your warmth. The breeze reminds me of your breath against my skin. The flowers remind me of the incredible way you smell. The birds singing reminds me of the beauty of your voice. The love in my heart reminds me that I never really understood the feeling before you entered my life.
14. Why do we ever have to be apart? Why can’t you rest in my arms forever? We can lie down in bed together, curl up, and enjoy one another’s warmth for all eternity. That’s what it feels like when we’re together, a taste of heaven in the warm glow of your presence.
15. I’m cold this morning. And it’s not because of the weather outside. It could be icy Siberia or the heat of the Sahara, without you beside me there’s a chill in my bones. So please, come to me soon. I need to hold you close to remember what warmth truly feels like. You melt away the cold, light up the darkness, and cause my body to burn with desire.
16. I hope this is the first message you read this morning. Tell me if it isn’t, I’ll be sure to send you an earlier message tomorrow. Because it’s only fair, you were the first thing in my mind when I woke up this morning so I hope I can be the first thing on yours. As long as you’re thinking of me it doesn’t matter how far we’re apart, our love transcends distance.
17. Morning. It’s the time when the darkness goes away, banished by the glorious light of the sun as it rises in the East. That’s what you are to me. I didn’t fully realize it at the time, but my life was darkness before I met you. There may have been women in my life before but they were mere stars, their light pale and dim compared to your brilliance. I was like a baby raised in the long winters of the polar regions, unable to even understand true light until the glorious day when my sun, you, rose up and illuminated everything. The only difference is that I won’t let your light set on me, even if I have to run with all my heart and soul to keep up with you.
18. As you lie in bed with your blankets, know that you’re my security blanket. I thought I’d outgrown such things as I changed from a boy to a man, but with you all things are new. When the world becomes too much for me, and it feels like everything is crashing down, I only need to hang on to you, and it seems like all the troubles of the world disappear.
19. You’re magic. You’ve transformed every part of my life. You looked at me with your big, beautiful eyes and my heart grew to a larger size. You gave me a kiss and time seemed to freeze. You had to leave and when you did you took some of the sun’s brilliance. You said the magic words “I love you,” making my worst days bearable and my best days wondrous beyond all imagining.
20. I tried to look up the meaning of the word love in the dictionary. Something is clearly wrong with my copy. All it had in those pages were words, there was no picture of you. I know that I never knew the meaning of the word until I met you. Some other words you taught me to understand include girl, beauty, trust, and commitment. You’re the best English teacher I’ve ever had.
21. Everything is different now that I’m in love with you. You’re not just my girlfriend, you’re a part of me. You live in my heart. Every beat of my heart is you sending a message of love pulsing through my body. I can hear you when I lay my head down on the pillow, sending out waves of love that keep me going. If you’re still in bed this morning you can lay down, and I bet you’ll feel me sending you the same message.
22. Meeting you has changed the way I define the day. I used to think it started with the sun rising and ended with the sun setting. Now I’d say my day starts when you say good morning and ends when you say goodnight. I’m still waiting for the day to start and I’ll wait for months if I have to. Send me a message so I know that my sun has risen.
23. Breakfast hasn’t been the same ever since I met you. It used to be I could find satisfaction in a stack of pancakes or a plate full of bacon and eggs. Now I find none of the old dishes satisfy me, the only thing I really want to taste in the morning is your sweet lips.
24. Whatever this day holds I know I can handle it. I have something stronger than anything the world can throw at me, your love. So, this morning I want you to know that you have everything I can offer you in return, whatever happens today know that no one can take away the love I have for you.
25. Good morning love. I want you to know that you can always get ahold of me. Just call me and I’ll come running. I’ll do whatever I can to help you succeed. I know that you have everything you need within you, I know that you deserve all the success in the world. So, get up and face the day!
26. Time to wake up. As you get up, you should look out at the sky. Think of me as you think of the sun, you might not always be there for you to see but I’m always out there. If you’re patient, I’ll always come back around and shine down with love on you.
27. I had the most wonderful dream about you. That made it so hard to wake up in a bed without you in it. The only thing that drove me to get up and get ready for the day was knowing that something even better was waiting for me. Because even the best dreams about you pale in comparison to an average day spent in your true presence.
28. I hope you’re feeling food this morning. Myself? I think I might be coming down with something. I woke up in a cold sweat, and when I felt my skin, I could tell I was burning up. My friends would tell me to see a doctor but I know I’ve got a fever with only one cure, your love. So, please see me soon, I’m lovesick baby, and you’re the only one with the cure.
29. Can you remember the dreams you had last night? It’s crazy how quickly things that were once so vivid fade away. It reminds me of life before you. The things that once worried me so much all seem so inconsequential and unreal now that you’ve shined your light on me. You have woken me up into a world of love more real than anything I’ve ever known.
30. It’s a beautiful day today, why don’t we skip school and go out and play? I promise not to tell if you don’t 🙂
31. How does it feel to know that your boyfriend is the luckiest man in the world? Forget all of the lottery winners who’ve ever walked this earth, none of them has ever won a prize as valuable as even one kiss from your lips.
32. I hope you have the best day imaginable. I hope everyone you meet is as kind as you are to me. I hope the sky is as bright and beautiful as your smile. I hope that work goes as smoothly as your skin. To put it simply, I hope the day is as wonderful as you are.
33. I went to sleep last night dreaming of the next time we’d meet. I woke up this morning thinking about the last time I saw you. Ever since I’ve met you time’s all out of order, I can only live in the present when you’re beside me.
34. Last night I looked up at the heavens above me and wondered if there were any stars missing from the sky. After all, there must be at least one missing, where else could a heavenly body like yours have come from?
35. I woke up to the sound of a song about us playing on the radio. How did I know it was about us? It was obvious; it was a love song! What other love is worthy of a song? As far as I’m concerned, every love song is about you and me baby.
36. Time to get out of bed baby! I hate to think of you stepping out of your warm bed and into the cold air, but even worse than that is the thought that I wouldn’t get to see you soon. So, get up, no matter how much you want to stay and bed. I need you. Please don’t forget.
37. You have to hurry over and see me! I’m not sure if I’m awake, I might still be dreaming. You have to pinch me so I can know for sure. But then again, getting pinched by you is something I dream about a lot. Oh well, as long as you’re with me I don’t care if it’s a dream or not.
38. Hey there sexy! I just had the greatest dream about you. I really want to tell you about it, but I’m not sure if I could put it into words. Maybe we should meet up so I can show you how it went in person 😉
39. Happy first day of spring! I haven’t looked at the calendar, so I don’t know what day it is. All I know is that the world seems warmer, I’ve got butterflies in my stomach, and a spring in my step. So, whatever the calendar says today might as well be the first day of spring to me!
40. Morning babe! The last time we were together was incredible, but I know that the next time we meet will be even better. So, hurry up and get moving, I can’t wait to see you again!