When it comes to talking to your crush, you definitely don’t want to make a fool of yourself. If you say the wrong thing, you risk ruining your chances to ever be with them. For that reason, you’ll need to know just what to say to your crush so you don’t mess it up. However, it may not be as easy as it sounds.
Knowing just what to say to your crush can help you immensely if you ever want to be with them. And when you have things prepared to say, you won’t be super nervous to actually talk to them. If you’re wondering just what to say to your crush, these 60 cute things are sure to work.
- How is it that you look incredible every single day?
- You know that whenever I get near you, I can’t help but get a huge smile on my face.
- I think the alphabet got it all wrong and the keyboard definitely has it right. Because U and I are right next to each other, just as it should be.
- I just get distracted so easily around you – I can’t help it!
- Not only do you captivate me with your looks, but your mind is easily just as alluring and I admire you for it.
- Just one little text, or look, or even touch from you puts me in the best mood I’ve ever been in. Never stop.
- I’m trying to decide if I like thinking about you or talking to you more. I think doing both at the same time is easily the best thing in the world.
- Whenever I hear your voice, my heart skips a beat. I can’t help but try to follow it to where you are so I can see you again.
- Out of all the people I’ve seen and met in my entire life, nobody has captivated my attention quite like you have. It’s the unique feeling that makes me want to hold you and never let go.
- My biggest goal in life right now is to be the reason you smile every day. It’s an even bigger goal of mine to make you laugh and love life because you do those things for me.
- I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t help but notice that I can’t stop looking at you. I had to come over here and talk to the one person who has captured my attention.
- Whenever I see your name pop up on my phone, I can’t help the excitement I feel instantly. No matter my mood, you always brighten it.
- Absolutely nothing in my life was as perfect as the first time I laid eyes on you. I don’t think anything will ever be as amazing, either.
- I just wanted you to know that I definitely like you a little. It’s like a little, but a LOT.
- There may be a lot of things that change in our day to day lives, but one thing that will always remain is that behind every single one of my smiles, is you.
- Sometimes I get so nervous around you I just can’t think of what to do or say. Then you smile and it’s like I’ve forgotten my own name.
- If there’s one thing that can make my heart beat faster than it ever has before, it’s the sound of your laugh when you’re near me.
- The best way I can describe seeing you is when I have to have my picture taken. Even if I don’t want to smile, I just do.
- I just had to come up to you and tell you how incredible I think you are. I think I would go insane if I wasn’t allowed to tell you how much I adore you.
- There hasn’t been a moment that’s gone by where you’re not on my mind. Since the very second I met you, you’ve taken over my thoughts.
- Just so you know, I won’t spend forever chasing after you. Eventually, you’ll get tired and stop running so far away from me.
- Whenever you walk into the room, it’s like time stops. The only thing that exists is you in my world. I hope that never stops.
- I once thought that whenever I saw you, butterflies had taken ahold of my stomach. But now I know when you smile and laugh, an entire zoo resides there.
- I think it’s become official. I have Buzz Lightyear fever. I will totally be crushing on you to infinity and beyond.
- It was once thought that the human soul is actually split into two and each person must search in order to find their other half. When I first met you, I knew for sure that was true because you are my soul mate.
- The second I say something that makes you smile, I immediately make sure to remember it so I can make you smile every single day for the rest of your life.
- Hi! I was thinking about rearranging the alphabet. They made a mistake when making it the first time and I think we can fix it. I’m going to try and put U and I together because it just feels right.
- If I had one wish right now, I would wish for you to realize just how great we could be together. Actually, if I had three wishes, I would use them all for that purpose.
- Out of everyone on this planet, I would choose to be with you and I would never regret that decision.
- I think my favorite thing about you is how intelligent you are and how your mind works. Even if you were the ugliest person on the planet, I would still crush on you because of our mind.
- Just a heads up for you to keep a look out for, there may be a fat man in a red suit coming to collect you this Christmas. I put you on my wishlist.
- The more time I spend with you, the more I end up falling for you. I can’t imagine what it would be like to see you every single day. Actually, I can. It would be heaven.
- If I could be anywhere with anyone, I would choose to be with you in your favorite place in the world. All I need to be happy is you by my side.
- To be honest with you, I’m a little shy. But I would rather suffer through my shyness and be able to talk to you than to ever go without hearing your voice.
- The sight of you makes me both nervous and excited. It’s like my body can’t decide how to act whenever you’re near.
- I was never a big believer in love at first sight, but after I saw you, that all changed.
- There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t think about you. And ever since I first saw you, my days have been amazing.
- I feel like ever since I met you I’ve been living the best dream of my life.
- If you were ever in an accident and lost your memory, I would send every single day with you ensuring that you fell in love with me all over again.
- My goal in life right now is to be the one person you can’t stop thinking about and the one person who can make you smile more than anyone else because that’s what you do to me.
- I don’t want to live a day without you. It would be a nightmare coming to life.
- Don’t be mad at me for liking you! It’s all your fault, anyways.
- If being an amazing person was a job, you’d definitely be a professional by now.
- My therapist and I have been trying to figure out why I seem to have lost my mind. Then I realized that it’s all your fault. I’m crazy for you.
- If all it would take is the sound of my voice to make you happy, I would talk forever – no matter how tired I got.
- I just want to make you happy forever. Will you let me live my dream?
- I couldn’t help but notice you standing here taking up all of my attention.
- Excuse me, but I can’t concentrate with you being so close to me. It’s like you steal all of my attention at once.
- The sound of your voice alone is enough to drive me wild. Pair that with your smile and I won’t be able to control myself.
- Of course I’m still listening – I just couldn’t help but be distracted by how amazing you look today.
- You must have a lot of tickets whenever you drive somewhere because you have fine written all over you.
- You know, I’m not a photographer or anything, but I can DEFNITELY picture us together.
- I’m wearing something that you gave me right now. It’s my smile.
- Are you the square root of two? Because I always feel extra irrational around you.
- Excuse me, could you tell me what time it is? I have to remember the exact moment I met the person of my dreams.
- I never once thought I could be around the finer things in life, but then I found you.
- I’m afraid someone might ask you to leave here pretty soon. You’re just making everyone else look bad.
- I may not have my life figured out, but when I see you, I know what I want for my future.
- You must be an alien because you’re so out of this world.
- I never thought I would find someone who makes me feel the way you do.
How to Make the Most Out of Talking to Your Crush
You can’t just walk up to your crush and immediately start dropping line after line on them. It’s not only really annoying but sometimes even a little creepy. In order to make the about phrases work, you’ll have to follow these tips.
- Be genuine.
You can’t be fake when you walk up to your crush and start talking. If you seem like you tell everyone these sayings, it’ll come across and your crush will be turned off. So be genuine and let your emotions show.
- Be honest.
You also never want to lie when talking to your crush. I know it may seem tempting to lie about yourself or how you feel in order to impress them, but it’s actually really bad. Because what if they call you out on it and make you follow through with something you’ve said? They’ll see you’re lying and it’ll hurt your chances with them.
- Have some confidence.
Confidence is a huge thing that can help you pick up your crush. I know it’s not always easy to have, but when you do have it, it’ll be beneficial. If you’re not someone with a high self-esteem, you can just pretend to be confident. Eventually, that confidence will actually be real.
- Introduce yourself first.
You can’t just walk up to someone who doesn’t know you and start dropping some of these lines. It’s a little weird for someone who doesn’t know you to hear them. Therefore, if you start by saying hello and introducing yourself, the message will be better received.
- Get them alone.
Another thing that can make this weird is if you say these cute things in front of a lot of people. Not only will your crush feel put on the spot, but it’ll make you more nervous and you’ll be more likely to mess it up. When it comes to the cute things to say to your crush, saying them alone is best.
- Have fun with it.
Don’t take yourself too seriously. If there’s a goofy saying you want to use, then let it be funny and laugh with your crush. Being super serious can put a strain on your interaction and nobody wants that.
- Make it unique to them.
Not all of these things to say will apply to everyone. For that reason, you need to be able to find something and make it unique to them. Mention their interests or something they’re wearing. Don’t make it seem like you use these lines on everyone.
- Make sure they know how you feel.
Don’t walk away without making sure that your crush knows you like them. This can be a really scary thing to do, but what’s the point of talking to your crush if you’re not going to make sure they know how you feel? If they don’t seem to be getting the message, you can even just flat out say, “I like you. I hope that’s been clear,” and leave the ball in their field.
Talking to your crush is never easy. That’s why we’ve put together all of these helpful cute things to say. The next time you start crushing on someone, give one of these a try and see how it works for you.