When you have great employees, you should tell them so. Showing your employees appreciation is a way to boost your employee retention and improve the workplace morale. In research studies, Gallup even found that employees who receive praise actually perform better at work. To help you boost your workplace performance and morale, here are some employee appreciation messages that you can use.
1. I just wanted you to know that having you on the team makes a world of a difference. Thank you for everything that you do!
2. I have been wondering how to ever thank you for all that you do, so I decided just to try my best. Thank you!
3. A perfect employee is someone who inspires his boss to be like him. Thank you for being my inspiration.
4. It has been amazing working with you. You are one of the reasons for our team’s success.
5. I know that it has been crazy at work lately, which has made it seem like your efforts were not noticed. Don’t worry—I have noticed what a wonderful job that you have done. Hang in there—soon, it will be less busy and you will get the break you so richly deserve.
6. I just wanted to take a moment to stop and say thank you for all of your dedication at work.
7. I bet you thought that no one noticed all of the effort you put into each project. That is why I thought it was so important to take this moment to thank you for all that you do.
8. We wanted to offer you our sincerest gratitude and thanks for all of the contributions that you have made to our company.
9. An award like “Employee of the Month” would be useless in your case since you perform amazingly on every day of the year. Thank you so much!
10. It is your attention to detail that makes you so unique.
11. Sincerest thanks to all of your hard work and dedication!
12. In business, you have to find people who you can count on. You are one of those amazing employees who can always be counted on to turn chaos into beauty. Thank you for all of your hard work.
13. It has been so busy lately that I did not have a moment to say thank you. I am so grateful for all of your time and effort on this.
14. No job seems to be too large or too small for you. Thank you so much for always being ready to jump in and help out at work.
15. Your personal commitment to quality, successful results is obvious in everything that you do.
16. Thank you for being such a vital part of our team at work.
17. Your willingness, desire and effort fuel our team and help us all to achieve success together.
18. We know how busy you have been at work. Thank you so much for all of the effort and dedication.
19. The insight and skills you provide ensure that our team is victorious—thank you so much!
20. Your “Whatever it takes,” approach is really what makes the difference in all of our efforts.
21. Thank you for being such a dedicated, valuable employee.
22. I just wanted to write you a note to say what a fantastic job you do at work each and every day.
23. You are an incredible employee, and I am so thankful that you are a part of our team.
24. Somehow, you managed to get it done! Amazing job!
25. Whatever the task at hand is, you always find a way to get it done. Thank you for all that you do for us—we really appreciate it.
26. Whatever the job is, you amazingly find a way to get it done. Thank you so much for all of the extra effort you put into things.
27. You have provided amazing work that has exceeded all of our expectations. Our clients, staff and everyone who has met you loves you. Thank you for everything that you do.
28. Your dedication is a key factor in our success. Thanks!
29. Words cannot possibly describe how much we appreciate you.
30. You are always asking what more you can do and how you can help out. It is so nice of you, and we really appreciate it. Thank you.
31. We sincerely appreciate all of the dedication and hard work you have shown.
32. Your dedication to seeing the job done well is second to none.
33. We are a better team because you are a part of the team. Thank you for all that you do.
34. We sincerely appreciate everything you do to get the job done well. Thank you so much.
35. You are so important to us. Thank you for all that you have done and will do in the future!