When someone gets engaged, it is one of the most exciting times in their life. The best way to show how excited you are is through engagement wishes. You can write these in a card or include it in a letter with an engagement present. If you are short on time, you can also use these engagement wishes in a text or a social media wishes. It generally works better to personalize the message, but you can also use these engagement wishes as they are written.
1. I was so excited to hear the happy news. Congratulations on getting engaged! Before long, you two will be starting a family of your own. I am so happy for you!
2. May you always light up each other’s lives as much as you do today. Congratulations on your engagement—I cannot wait for the wedding!
3. May your engagement be just the beginning of everlasting happiness, dedication and commitment. May your love and blessings only multiply as the years go by. Congratulations on your engagement! If you need any help with the wedding planning, just let me know!
4. May all of the joy, riches and success you desire come to your life and fulfill your everlasting love story. I wish you an abundance of happiness on your special day. Best wishes for your engagement and for your wedding.
5. When I see how you two gaze deeply into each other’s eyes, I realize exactly what it means to find true love. You two are truly the perfect mach. Congratulations on your engagement and may your love only multiply as the years pass by.
6. I wish you all the best in your life as a newly engaged couple. May your hearts be forever intertwined with one another and may you have success each and every day. Congratulations on your engagement!
7. May God’s grace continue to bless you and guide you as you start this new journey in your life together. May all of your days as a married couple bring you bliss. Congratulations, you two!
8. There will always be good times and bad times. What defines your relationship is not what happens to you, but how you face obstacles as a couple. I know that you two are capable of anything as long as you always have each other.
9. May the miracle of love bless you with an endless romance and happiness. Congratulations on your engagement!
10. I wish you all of the happiness, success and love that you have dreamed of. I was so excited to hear that you are engaged. Congratulations!
11. I hope you have a wonderful life together and are always there for each other as a couple. I am so glad to hear that you are engaged! Congrats!
12. Now that you are engaged, the only thing you have to do is continue to love and adore each other for the rest of your life. Congrats on the engagement!
13. There are only only two rules for a happy marriage. The first one is “Happy wife, happy life.” The second one? Refer to rule #1.
14. You two truly deserve to be together. You are so lucky to have found someone who is your puzzle piece and fits perfectly for you. May you continue to cherish each other now and forever. Congratulations on your engagement!
15. Have a long, healthy, happy life together. I cannot wait for your wedding! Happy engagement!
16. Congratulations on your gorgeous new engagement ring—oh, and the fiance is not that bad either!
17. I am so happy for the both of you. You truly have a match made in heaven. May the angels continue to bring you happiness and bliss for all the days of your life.
18. Congratulations on your engagement! You two are such a good couple. From the moment I first saw you together, I knew right away that you would be perfect together. Congrats!
19. I am so happy for both of you, but I feel like I have to ask: do you really know what you are getting yourself into?
20. Wishing you both all of the joy and happiness in the world as you start this new life together. May the bond you share today continue to provide you with everlasting happiness. Cheers to a future filled with happiness, love and commitment. Congratulations on your engagement!
21. Wow, you must really like each other a lot if you are willing to give up your free-wheeling single days to be together. Congratulations on getting engaged!
22. My warmest wishes to both of you on this special day. You have the best gift that life could ever offer: the love you share for each other. You two truly deserve to be together. Happy engagement wishes to the both of you!
23. Belated wishes on your engagement! I wish that I had sent this earlier, but Facebook failed to send me a notification. At any rate, congratulations!
24. You two deserve to be with each other. May you be blessed with eternal bliss and happiness as you begin this amazing journey in your lives together. All the best on your engagement, marriage and everything that lies ahead of you!
25. It is so nice to see a couple that gets married for love and not an unexpected pregnancy. Just kidding. Congrats on your engagement!
26. It is always a wonderful thing when you finally find that one person that you can annoy for the rest of your life.
27. My warmest wishes to the both of you on this special day. May you always enjoy and love each other as much as you do now. Congrats on your engagement—I cannot wait for the wedding!
28. May you continue to love each other through all the ups and downs. Congratulations!
29. Congratulations! Remember to keep calm—lawyers are plentiful and divorces are easier than ever. Relax and enjoy the wedding.
30. You are such a beautiful team together. Congrats on your engagement!
31. Marriage is a relationship where one person is always right, and the other is the husband!
32. I am looking forward to getting drunk at your wedding. Oh, and congrats to you two as well.
33. Congrats on the engagement! Enjoy this brief respite before reality hits you in the face!
34. I wish you eternal happiness as you begin your life together. I am so thrilled for you two! Best wishes on your engagement.
35. Congrats on finally settling for someone!
36. May God shower you with blessings of love, happiness and eternal commitment. May your wedding be as perfect as you two are together.
37. A smart man knows to get his fiancee the engagement ring on her Pinterest board. Congrats!
38. Now, all you have to do is plan the wedding and have some fun! Congrats!
39. I am so happy that you are engaged! Since you obviously know what you are doing, could you please help me find my soulmate now?
40. Two is always better than one. Enjoy your lifetime together—you deserve it!
41. Your wedding is said to be the happiest day of your life. Do you want to know why? Because planning for your wedding will finally be over!
42. To a special couple who truly deserves the happiness they find each other. May you live with love and bliss for all of the days of your life.
43. A very special congrats to a very special couple! May you get all of your desires and more!
44. Treasure each other like a precious gem and cherish one another like a diamond for today and all the days of your life. I am so happy for you two!
45. Best wishes on your engagement! May you have a happy, successful life ahead of you!
46. I hope that you will continue to be showered in love and happiness forever. Congratulations on your happy engagement!
47. May you love each other more than you have ever loved anyone before. Congratulations to the most perfect couple ever!
48. The story of your love and relationship is so inspiring—I count myself lucky to have known both of you. Congratulations!
49. Best wishes on your engagement! May you always be as happy as you are today!
50. Happy engagement to the most awesome couple I have ever known, and here’s to an amazing wedding!