When you love your family, it is only natural that you would want to show how much you care. The following cute family quotes and sayings can be put in a card, posted on Facebook or used to decorate your house. If you are lucky enough to have a family that really cares for you, show it through these cute quotes.
1. “We must take care of our families wherever we find them.” -Elizabeth Gilbert
You can’t always be born into the right family, but you have the power to choose your family once you are an adult.
2. “Family is a safe haven within a world full of chaos.”
If you are lucky enough to have a family that is your safe haven, make sure to keep them close.
3. “It didn’t matter how big our house was. It mattered that there was love in it.” -Peter Buffett
There can be just as much love in a small home as a big one.
4. “I sustain myself with the love of family”. -Maya Angelou
She was a very lucky woman!
5. “The family that prays together stays together.”
This is one of the best cute family quotes and sayings for a religious family.
6. “You might not have to like your family, but you do have to love them.”
That is certainly true!
7. “You are my family, and I will love you from now until forever.”
This is a sweet family quote that you should send to your family members to show you how much they mean to you.
8. “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” -David Ogden Stiers
Even if you cannot always help them out, you can at least be a shoulder to cry on.
9. “When you are put to the test, family is the best.”
This family saying gets extra points for rhyming as well.
10. “One of the best things that a father can do for his children is to love their mother as much as he loves them.”
The parents’ relationship ends up being the example that children model their own relationships of of.
11. “Our greatest treasures are our family memories. They are like an heirloom that is passed down from one generation to the next.”
Sometimes, it is the only heirloom that is passed on, but it is the only inheritance that really matters.
12. “Our family’s love is strong and deep like the roots of old tree.”
This would pair well with a picture of a beautiful, old tree.
13. “Having a place to go is home. Having someone to love is a family. Having both is a true blessing.”
That’s certainly true!
14. “Families are the compass that guides us.” -Brad Henry
Sometimes, you need a compass to guide you through the storm of life.
15. “A family is where life begins and love is never-ending.”
At least, this quote is true for good, loving families.
16. “Every family has a different story to tell.”
You can’t always determine what happens, but you can choose how you reframe the story of your life.
17. “A family is where love starts and never ends.”
In a good family, there is always plenty of love to go around.
18. “First we had each other, then we had you. Now, we have everything.”
This is a wonderful family quote to send to your children or grandchildren.
19. “A family is not just people who share your blood. They are the people you love and who love you back.”
If the only thing that holds you together is your blood connection, then you are not really a family. You can have family members not connected by blood, but you cannot have family members who are not connected by love.
20. “Families are like fudge; most are sweet, but you will always find a few nuts in there.”
This is a funny family quote to choose.
21. “No family is perfect, but that’s what makes them great.”
Perfection is impossible. You just have to celebrate the family you are lucky enough to have.
22. “True happiness can be found in the love of one’s family.”
Relationships are one of the factors of having a happy, fulfilled life according to research studies.
23. “Family is forever.”
They say diamonds are forever, but they were wrong.
24. “Your family is there when you succeed, but they will also be there for you when you stumble and fall.”
Hopefully, you succeed more than you fall.
25. “Family stands for: Father And Mother, I Love You!”
This sounds like a cross-stitch quote.
26. “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” -Desmond Tutu
That is a wonderful way to look at it.
27. “A family always sticks together no matter what.”
28. “The loving family is God’s masterpiece.”
When you have a loving family, make sure that you appreciate them.
29. “Mothers are the people who love us for no good reason.” -Maggie Gallagher
That is the very definition of unconditional love.
30. “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” -George Bernard Shaw
If you are lucky enough to have a happy house, celebrate it!
31. “A family can be one’s anchor during the roughest storm.”
This would look beautiful on a picture of a peaceful ocean scene.
32. “Never take your family for granted because they will go to the end of the earth for you.”
33. “Family is a true gift that no amount of money can buy.”
This is probably a good thing, or no one could afford to have the amazing families that they are blessed with.
34. “Your kids won’t care about how much money you had. They will care about every memory you made with them.”
Kids don’t really notice if the family is wealthy or not when they are little. What they really remember is how much they were loved.
35. “In times of grief and sorrow, your family helps you look forward to tomorrow.”
This cute family quote gets bonus points for rhyming.
36. “Families are like a garden of love that must be cultivated with time, effort and patience.”
This would look beautiful on a picture of a pretty garden.
37. “A happy family is but paradise on earth.”
Let the fun begin!
38. “Love is the cement that keeps the foundation of a family strong. Each family member is a brick that relies on love to keep the building together.”
This family quote has beautiful imagery behind it.
39. “There is no such thing as a perfect parent. Just be a real one.”
No one can be perfect. All you can do is try your best.
40. “You might age, but the love of a grandparent will never grow old.”
That is a good way to think about it.
41. “Family is the compass that guides us.”
It can guide you through the darkest night and the fiercest storm.
42. “Family love is sweeter than sugar.”
43. “When you are in a family, your happiness becomes everyone’s happiness as well.”
This is always a wonderful feeling. Even if nothing is going well in your life, you can still feel happy because your family members have a moment of good fortune as well.
44. “Even when your child is an adult, remember that there are times when they still need you. They might not run up to you to kiss their boo-boos any more, but they still need you to tell them that everything will be okay and you love them.”
Sometimes, you just need someone to hold you and tell you that everything will turn out alright after all.
45. “Your family’s love is worth more than all of the money in the world.”
If you are lucky enough to have a loving family, make sure to appreciate them.
46. “Our families are the links to our past and the bridges to our future.”
This family quote sounds very poetic.
47. “Much of what is best in us is from our love of family.”
Love is capable of redeeming nearly any character fault.
48. “An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship.”
As long as you have family, you never have to worry because you will always be surrounded by love.
49. “A grandchild’s laughter is always the best medicine.”
When you have a grandchild, you get all of the fun of being a parent without all of the work.
50. “Some day, great sisters get promoted and become aunts.”
Getting to be an aunt is always so much fun!
51. “While family members may make sacrifices, they never have to sacrifice their love for each other.”
That is always true.
52. “Family Rules: Say ‘I love you’ and remember that you are loved.”
Those are really the only two rules that actually matter for a family.
53. “The family that you come from is not as important as the family that you are going to have.”
You can’t choose the family you are born into, but you can choose the family that you make as an adult. If you were not lucky enough to be blessed with a loving blood family, you can always make one later on.
54. “When you are born, the universe chooses your family. As an adult, you choose the family you make.”
55. “Bringing up a family is an adventure.”
It certainly is!
56. “In times when you feel sad and adrift, never forget that your family is a gift.”
This quote gets bonus points for rhyming.
57. “Our family is like a tree. The branches might grow and go off into different directions, but we all have the same roots.”
This family quote has beautiful imagery.
58. “A family should love you for who you are.”
If they don’t, then maybe you need to surround yourself by people who do love you for who you are.
59. “The love of family is more important than wealth and privilege.”
60. “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.”
This is a sweet family saying.
61. “No matter how busy you can get, you should always make time for your family.”
It is hard to make time for family in the busy, modern world, but you have to find a way to do so.
62. “A parent’s continued love can only be understood when we become parents ourselves.”
63. “There is no better place than within a family’s loving embrace.”
Rhyming quotes like this one sound perfect for a wall-hanging or cross-stitch pattern.
64. “As parents, we always hope that our kids won’t stop being our best friends as they grow older.”
You can’t always be best friends with your children when they are adults, but you can hope that it will happen.
65. “A family does not need to be perfect. They only have to be united together.”
No one is perfect, but you can always be there for each other.
66. “Even when you find it seems impossible, your family will never stop loving you.”
This is a sweet family saying.
67. “Family loves you no matter what.”
68. “When you fall, your family will be there to pick you up.”
Sometimes, you just need a helping hand to get your life back on track again.
69. “Always love your mother because there will never be another.”
That’s certainly true.
70. “Being a sister can be better than being a princess.”
I don’t entirely know I agree with that.
71. “Sometimes, being a brother is better than being a superhero.”
Perhaps this is just because little brothers look up to their big brothers.
72. “Family is the most important thing in the world.” -Princess Diana
73. “A son is a love that lasts a lifetime.”
You can easily replace son with “daughter” if you need to.
74. “An aunt is like a mom, only cooler.”
At least, that’s what most aunts hope to be!
75. “Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do.” -Stephanie Marston
You are not the sum of your mistakes, and your parents love you no matter what.
76. “Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl.” -Winston Churchill
77. “Daughters are like flowers because they fill the world with beauty.”
This is certainly a beautiful family quote!
78. “A daughter is a love that will last you a lifetime.”
You can easily replace daughter with “son” or “child” if you need to.
79. “The greatest legacy that you can give to your children is an abundance of happy memories.”
If you can’t do that today, keep trying!
80. “Not all family is related by blood, but they are family all the same.”
That’s certainly true.
81. “During hard times, you will find that family is the best gift you could ever have in this life.”
This is a sweet family saying.
82. “A family’s love lasts forever.”
This is a simple option.
83. “While family life can be full of ups and downs, it still nourishes the soul.”
Your relationships are what sustain you through the hard times.
84. “To have the love of a family is the greatest blessing you can have in this life.”
That is definitely the truth.
85. “When a family is together, they have everything.”
86. “Your family members are your best friends who will love you to the very end.”
You might not always like each other, but you certainly love each other.
87. “God couldn’t be everywhere, so he made grandparents.”
This is an absolutely adorable quote for grandparents.
88. “Nothing in the world can match the love of a grandchild.”
89. “As people who have grown up with us, cousins have a special place in our hearts.”
This is so sweet. It is also one of the only quotes for cousins on this list.
90. “He who can be a good son can be a good father.”
If you are worried about becoming a father, this quote should hopefully make you feel better.
91. “There is no friend out there like a brother.”
Your siblings are some of your first friends.
92. “If you have a family that loves you, then you are richer than you think.”
Sometimes, you have to take a moment to stop and count your blessings. It is far too easy to focus on all of the things that are wrong with your life and forget to focus on everything that is going right.
93. “Hug family members long and forgive them quickly.”
You might not be able to forget right away, but at least you can try to forgive them.
94. “A family is a true masterpiece.”
You might not be a perfect family, but at least you love each other.
95. “While things will always change, we will always start and finish things as a family.”
This is a good reminder for how your family should approach every situation.
96. “When one member in a family is happy, the rest of the family rejoices as well.”
97. “A family should always be loving and giving without expecting anything in return.”
That is a nice way to think about it.
98. “Even when you argue with your family, the love is always there.”
Sometimes, it is just a bit hard to remember this when you are embroiled in an argument with your family.
99. “There is no better friend than a sister.”
100. “A daughter is a gift of love.”
So is a son!
101. “When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.”
Thus, ideas, wisdom and skills are handed down from one generation to another.
102. “A brother is a friend that has been given to you by nature.”
You can also change this to “given to you by God” if you are a religious family.
103. “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.”
In reality, a mother will never stop hugging you. She might let you spread your wings to fly, but she will always be there to pick you up after you fall.
104. “Our family is a circle of love and strength.”
This is one of the easiest cute family quotes and sayings.
105. “Never sacrifice your family, your dignity or your heart.”
That’s a good rule to live by.
106. “A mother can take the place of all others, but no one else can ever take her place.”
That’s true. If you are lucky enough to have an amazing mother, make sure to celebrate her.
107. “Fewer things can bring you more joy than the unconditional love of your family.”
That is certainly the truth. Even when you are going through difficult times, you always have your family there to support you.
108. “Family is not always blood. It is the people who always there for you whenever you need them the most.”
If you have people who love you and are always there for you, make sure you show how much you appreciate them.
109. “A father is a child’s first hero.”
110. “A family bond is unlike any other relationship out there.”
No matter what happens, nothing can break that bond.
111. “It is impossible to be a perfect parent, but there are a million ways to be a good one.”
No one can be perfect, but you can always try your best.
112. “No matter how far you rise in life, never forget the family that you came from.”
Your family is what matters most in life.
113. “Your family will be there for you through all of the ups and downs.”
That is certainly the truth—at least, it is if you were blessed with a good family.
114. “Family is the only thing that you can be certain of in life.”
No matter what goes wrong, your family is there to help you out.
115. “Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
116. “A family is just a small world that has been created with love.”
This is such an adorable family quote.
117. “The love of your family is the greatest thing that you will ever have.”
I love this sweet family saying.
118. “A man may love his wife his most, but he loves his mother the longest.”
That’s one way to think about it.
119. “Big sisters are angels sent by God to guide us through the thick and thin.”
At least, if your big sister is fairly nice. Some siblings get along like cats and dogs.
120. “When you are feeling sad and forlorn, your family will guide you through any storm.”
This cute family quote gets bonus points for rhyming. I love the imagery in this quote.