If you work for a non-profit organization or a charity, then you will probably have to conduct a fundraiser at some point. Fundraisers are also used at schools to help students raise money. Whether you are doing a fundraiser online or starting a marathon to raise money, these catchy fundraising campaign slogans can help. Some of these slogans have actually won awards, so they are excellent ones to use to inspire your next campaign.
1. Play Your Part. I feel like this would be an excellent option for a charity theater company or something similar.
2. Children Need You. Obviously, this makes more sense if your fundraising campaign is for the good of the children.
3. You Make a Difference…(We Make It Easier). Nice!
4. Don’t turn away, Give today! This slogan gets bonus points for rhyming.
5. The greatest casualty is being forgotten. This was the slogan of the Wounded Warriors project, but you can use it as inspiration for your own catchy fundraising campaign slogans.
6. Actions speak louder than words! Give today. Put your money where you mouth is!
7. Putting information in the hands of the world. Nice.
8. Be part of a change you want to see in the world. This was originally a Gandhi quote.
9. Potential Meets Opportunity. And you have the potential to change!
10. Your change can make a change. Clever, very clever.
11. Sport can give new life to children. You can change the first word to be whatever activity you actually do for children.
12. Clean Water. Healthy Fish. Happy People. This is already used by a group, but something similar can be made for any environmental or water-based group.
13. Give so others can live. Excellent.
14. Dirty water kills. This is a good option for a clean water group.
15. The Strength of a People. The Power of Community. This is an awesome, catchy fundraising campaign slogan.
16. Change the _____. Change Lives. Change the World. Insert whatever you want into the blank.
17. Homelessness starts at home. Donations start here. To be honest, I think homelessness actually starts without a home, but who’s paying attention to that detail anyhow?
18. Food for People, Not for Profit. Nice.
19. Donations show appreciation. That’s certainly the truth.
20. Be a part of the breakthrough and make someone’s dream come true. This fundraising campaign slogan gets bonus points for rhyming.
21. There’s no place like home. That’s what Dorothy said.
22. You may feel like a drop in the bucket. But every drop counts! A bunch of little donations can add up to make a big difference.
23. Lifting up with hands of help. This would convert quite well to many different logos and images.
24. Empowering Communities. Ending Poverty. Excellent choice.
25. What have you given today? I don’t know.
26. Giving is the best therapy! That’s true.
27. Help Drive Change. Start the change you want to see in the world.
28. If you don’t help feed them, who will? Excellent question.
29. Forget what you can get and see what you can give. When you stop worrying about what you get, you can actually help the world to change.
30. It’s all big when you’re changing the world. Nice! Every little bit counts!
31. Breathing life into the future. Awesome!
32. Don’t turn your back to those in need. This is a catchy option.
33. Your Future Is Calling. Nice one!
34. Your change can change lives. That’s certainly true!
35. Together we can make a difference. Let’s start making a difference today!
36. Give your share to show you care! This slogan gets bonus points for rhyming.
37. Feed the World You Want to Live In. There is no reason why there should be food insecurity with modern technology. We already have the capacity to end hunger, but it takes a concerted effort to do so.
38. Charity doesn’t hurt. Nope, it doesn’t.
39. Share hope. This is an easy, catchy option for your fundraising campaign slogan.
40. Making a difference every day. And start doing that today!
41. Too busy to change the world? Spare some change. Excellent point.
42. Your contribution can help achieve a solution. Solutions are always good.
43. Don’t delay give today! This one gets bonus points for rhyming.
44. Tired of the world today? Spare some change and have a say! Another rhyming option.
45. Its better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. True.
46. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? I really don’t know.
47. Help today because tomorrow you may be the one who needs helping! Good point.
48. A little change makes all the difference. Nice!
49. You can make a difference, so why don’t you? Excellent question.
50. When people help people, change happens. That’s certainly true.