There is this point in life were we reach to possess lots of friends and people to know. It is wonderful to spent time with them as we get to know the good and bad. With this, we get to know the friends that will really “be there.” Depending on how strong is the relationship you have with certain friends, nicknames can be cruel and severe, as well as delightful.
All humans have different settings, but we all feel. Therefore we encounter lots of clean or dirty (socially acceptable) nicknames options for our beloved friends. This does not mean you will ignore your perspective, defeating it, instead, it means that your mind will increase its potential! History tells life is based on events, within these events there is the necessity of receiving and to give nicknames due to it resembles how that person is located and related within your life.
Feel free to use any of the following:
Humorous Nicknames for Girls
- Amazon: A female member of a legendary race of female warriors!
- Apocalypse: The end of life! The glorious final description of God believers!
- Alien: The creature of the 1979 British-American science fiction horror film.
- Assassin: If you become important for her, you will increase your chances to die.
- Acid: That terrifying chemical substance.
- Alberta: A place in Canada.
- Barbie: A brand of dolls.
- Baby: A very young child who needs to be taken cared.
- Bubblegum: She can be blown into bubbles! But she is a gum!
- Blueberry: She is so small, and sweet!
- Bonbon: That legit piece of candy. So sweet.
- Black lotus: That cute flower in black!
- Brandy: She is the strongest alcoholic person on earth!
- Black widow: A highly venomous American spider.
- Boost: She will encourage you to live!
- Bad princess: She is so cute but always angry.
- Crimson: Deep red color.
- Catwoman: From the DC Universe.
- Clarisse: A French baby name, means Bright, gentle and shining.
- Cruella: A character who appeared in the 1956 novel of Dodie Smith.
- Claw: She tears everything!
- Cinnamon: An aromatic spice made from a southeast.
- Cocoa: The main ingredient of chocolate! You need her!
- Cassie: Mostly used in English speaking countries.
- Charms: The living manifestation of enchanting.
- Cream: The fatty substance that we all want.
- Cleopatra: Known for her luxurious living she was Queen of Egypt in the first century b.c.
- Dory: From Finding Nemo.
- Doll Face: Her face is so beautiful! Her skin is so smooth.
- Dragon: A giant mythical monster looking like a reptile.
- Despair: She will make you lose your hope.
- Domino: We don’t want her to fall on us!
- Diva: She thinks she is important, but the only thing characterize is a temperamental and difficult person.
- Diamond: A colorless precious stone.
- Duchess: It will refer to the widow or wife of a duke.
- Demon: An evil spirit or devil.
- Delicious: She will grant extreme pleasure.
- Evil: She is profoundly immoral and malevolent.
- Eclipse: She will take the light from our sun!
- Frostbite: She is extremely cold! Your body will burn out from ice!
- Frosty: The feeling you get just by thinking about her!
- Fierce: Aggressiveness at its full potential!
- Franchise: She has authorization to make any commercial activity.
- Genesis: The origin! Of all of us!
- Ginger: That hot fragrant spice made from the rhizome.
- Gianna: Of Italian and Hebrew origin that means “God is gracious.”
- Gothic: An East Germanic extinct language. They are all dark!
- Great: She is considerably above normal average.
- Grand: Any magnificent and imposing creation!
- Hurricane: A natural rapidly rotating storm system, with a devastating force!
- Hottie: A very attractive girl.
- Heart: Everything that comes out from heart! Love, hate, fear and more!
- Jessica Rabbit: A toon renewed as one of the most well-known sex symbols.
- Juno: The ancient roman goddess, protector and counselor of the estate.
- Juice: Any of the liquid inside or given by a fruit.
- Kitty: A pool of money in a card game. The contribution of that group of people.
- Kitana: It is a character in Mortal Kombat. She represents a young woman but she is way too much older.
- Kimono: A long loose robe as a formal garment in Japan.
- Killer: She is always taking life away.
- Lala: Nonsense refrains in songs.
- Lola Bunny: Is a Looney Tunes cartoon character.
- Loli: A Japanese slang term which represents a cultural version of a youthful female.
- Lady bird: All feather covered girl!
- Muffin: That cake is always looking good.
- Miss: A prefix to a woman’s name, a title of respect.
- Moon lover: Mood changing girl.
- Moon dreamer: She is always wondering how she would get there.
- Murder: Unlawful premeditated killing of a human. She will not ask!
- Magenta: A complementary color to green!
- Mirage: An optical illusion caused by atmospheric conditions.
- Maniac: A person exhibiting extreme symptoms of wild behavior, violent and dangerous.
- Mass: A large body of matter, with no shape.
- Nefertiti: An Egyptian queen.
- Noir: Color black in French, also refers to a genre of crime film characterized by fatalism and cynicism.
- Oblivion: She Never knows what is going on around her.
- Olivia: The olive tree herself! So bitter, but with a great process, the healthiest oil on earth.
- Princess: A close female relative, mostly a daughter of a monarch.
- Protein: We all need this for our organism! It is needed for life!
- Pitfall: Make no mistake! She is dangerous and difficulty.
- Poison: A substance that is capable of causing the illness and death of any organism!
- Pink: A color in between red and white, some rose statements will come.
- Paw: Nature’s equipment for animals that consist in feet having claws and pads.
- Panther: A black leopard so imposing to all eyes!
- Queen: The female ruler of an independent state.
- Rapunzel: A German fairytale about a girl in a tower that would let her long hair down for her rescuer to climb.
- Rabbit: A fluffy plant eater mammal with long ears.
- Runway Darling: The best of fashion!
- Ruby: Some deep crimson, blood red precious stone.
- Sawn: A typically all white plumage large water-bird that is very beautiful.
- Skinny Jeans: She will always wear some skinny jeans, body looking like skeleton.
- Superwoman: A moan so powerful that will destroy the entire existence if she gets angry.
- Sakura: A flowering cherry tree from Japan.
- Shadow: There is no light among her being.
- Samus Aran: From Nintendo’s Metroid game series.
- Succubus: A female demon that would have sex with sleeping men.
- Silver: A precious metal.
- Star: So beautiful, so shiny, so powerful but unreachable.
- Taco: A famous Mexican crunchy food.
- Trinity: Character from the Matrix franchise.
- Tequila: A Mexican drink that will leave you wasted!
- Thinker bell: From peter pan.
- Twinkle: A shiny object in the sky, a star!
- Temperature: The weather itself! You can see how the weather changes around her as she communicates her feelings!
Make your friends feel close to you by using one of the examples of the nicknames displayed. Let them feel great as they acknowledge what you think or what they represent to you.
- Vanilla: Some sweet flavor that cannot be missed in your life.
- Vicious: A woman so cruel, so violent, so evil!
- Vendetta: She seeks vengeance! Do not mess with her friends.
- Velvet: A fabric that will be close towards your skin once you wear it.
- Victoria: Queen of Great Britain 1837 – 1901.
- Violet: A rare occurrence in nature! Often seen as a sacred meaning.
- Wonder woman: From the DC universe.
- Winter: She is so cold and you can’t avoid her.
- Wings: We all want them, but she is the only one with them! A marvelous Creature.
- Wrong Cat: She supposed to be a cat because of what you can find within her. But there is more!
- Zelda: The princess from “The legend of Zelda” video game series.
Humorous Nicknames for Guys
- Aladdin: From the Disney character.
- Astro: Some celestial object.
- Ace: We going to win the match!
- AK47: An automatic assault rifle.
- Atomic: He relates to an atom, be careful!
- Big Mac: That burger!
- Brave Heart: He is on some William Wallace stuff.
- Beast: A large and dangerous animal.
- Benjamin: Franklin!
- Berserker: A warrior who fights in wild beast form!
- Bull: a Bovine male animal so powerful!
- Buster: A man of great strength.
- Bane: A super villain from DC Universe.
- Bomber: He will bomb your being!
- Bugs Bunny: From the Warner Bros. franchise.
- Bass: Songs power.
- Chewbacca: From the Star Wars franchise.
- Chronos: The Greek god of time.
- Chimp: That monkey looking guy.
- Champion: He wins!
- Cerberus: Greek mythology dog who guards the gates of hades!
- Crusher: He is designed to turn large rocks into dust.
- Catcher: Play ball!
- Chunk: He a solid peace of something.
- Cesar: Roman ruler!
- Cheetah: From Tarzan, his best friend.
- Dragon: Any of the powerful reptile-looking colossal monsters!
- Devastator: From Transformers movie series.
- Dracula: The surname of prince Vlad II after his dad.
- Django: A 1966 film.
- Dj: He always needed at the parties!
- Darth Vader: The villain of the Star Wars series.
- Emperor: A ruler of great power!
- Fit: He at the gym all day!
- Frenzy: He is always moving like crazy!
- Godzilla: A colossal beast who reestablishes ecological order when needed from a series of science fiction movie series.
- General: The commander of an army!
- Guard: Nothing will pass thru this point!
- Garfield: An American comic created by Jim Davis. The Cat!
- Goku: A fictional character and main protagonist of the dragon ball manga and series.
- Governor: An elected executive head of state.
- Gamer: HE always playing and he good at it!
- Ground hound: A dog who claims earth!
- Hulk: From Marvel comics.
- Hot Sport: He plays so damn well!
- Jeddi: Any of the mystical knight order in the Star Wars franchise.
- Junior: Oh! He fresh!
- King Kong: A beast of the size of a big building!
- Kraken: A colossal beast from the Greek Mythology.
- King: A ruler of a nation!
- Kratos: Is a video game character in the God of War series.
- Knight: A servant of the middle ages who has power!
- Karat: Of gold!
- Lord: He has power, authority and rules with them!
- Law: A compilation of rules gathered together to celebrate a common participation of peace.
- Master: He rules everything!
- Mushu: Is a character from the Disney animated movie “Mulan.” He is a comical, overconfident and impulsive little dragon.
- Meteor: He is always wondering where to crash.
- Night: There is no Sun!
- Necromancer: He plays with evil and will talk to the deceased!
- Nica: To refer to someone who was born in Nicaragua.
- Outlaw: He got no rules, he listen to no rules!
- Outfielder: We will win!
- Obelisk: The tormentor!
- Pablo: That awesome biblical character!
- Popeye: He is so calm, but will get you out from trouble with power!
- Pharaoh: HE was the ruler of ancient Egypt.
- Porky: A Warner Bros. Animated cartoon.
- Psycho: That chronic mental situation got him crazy!
- Plinius: The elder! His wisdom is strong!
- Quantum: He might be a discrete quantity of energy with some legit magnitude in power!
- Ranger; He is out there doing some ops stuff.
- Ralph: From the video game!
- Raptor: Some dinosaur power out there within our times!
- Ram: That male sheep always looking angry.
- Relinquish: He cease to claim at ease.
- Snoopy: That cute little fictional dog.
- Spike: Don’t even touch him!
- Super Dad: That’s his secret! He is an awesome dad!
- Senior: He is about to finish everything!
- Speed Racer: From the Japanese animated Franchise! He should take it easy.
- Skywalker: He will turn evil!
- Typhoon: Tropical storm within the pacific! How come?!
- T Rex: A large carnivorous dinosaur called Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Tornado: Violently rotating winds formed as a destructive vortex.
- Tarzan: That body awesome!
- Terminator: From the 1984 American science fiction action film.
- Tremble: He makes fear within the enemy’s body!
- Terracotta: Earthenware Clay used for ornamental purpose.
- Undertaker: HE will prepare your body to be underground.
- Ulysses: The Latin name of Odysseus, the legendary Greek King of Ithaca.
- Venom: A symbiote character of the American Marvel Comics.
- Vlad III: Known as Vlad the Impaler or Vlad Dracula.
- Warbandit: A lion type medarot from the anime Medabot who was the leader of the team that destroyed Belzelga in a suicide maneuver.
- Wizard: He uses magic to complete life!
- Wrong Path: Stop walking! Despair follows beyond that point.
- Zorro: The secret identity of Don Diego de la Vega.
- Zodiac: Abandon calendar! He is nuts!
- Zinc: That chemical element.
- Zebra: He has a big ass.
- Zoo: A compilation of animal experience.
- Zoom: He will get things done.
- Zeeper: He will stay close.