A website always asks you to make a username when you register. Many people just use their name with a number after it to make a username and move on. If you want to get especially creative, there are some funny usernames that you can use. Ranging from completely original to corny, these usernames will make sure that you stand out on any forum or website.
Finding the Right Username
The first goal is to think of the right username for you. Often, your username will include something about your personality, your name or what you like. You want to make a username that is interesting and easy to remember. Otherwise, you will end up forgetting the username.
If your perfect username is taken, try adding an adjective in front of it. You can brainstorm lists of adjectives and nouns that you think would work well with your ideal username. If you can’t think of anything else to add, try adding a number after the username. While awesome_chick might be taken, awesome_chick_999 is probably still available. You can use these funny usernames for any social media, dating or other website that you come across.
While you can choose any username you want, think carefully before you make your final decision. If your username is rude or vulgar, it will make other people upset. At the very least, the website may shut down your account if your username is inappropriate. You also want a decent username because your username will be your first impression. If you are emailing your resume, you don’t want your potential boss seeing an email address that is vulgar or unprofessional. If you think that an employer may one day see your username, keep it professional. If you know that your employer will never see the username, then go crazy. Pick the most amusing or funny username that you can think of. Just make sure that you don’t disrespect anyone when making your username because vulgarity isn’t funny.
1. lol_i_kill_u: If you are looking for a funny username for video gaming, this one would work well.
2. herpes_free_since_03: While this username wins points for being funny, it is probably not the one you want to use for a dating profile.
3. love_that_jazz: If you like jazz music, this is a cute way to show it.
4. my_name_is: If you cannot think of anything else, this name works.
5. who_am_i: While it is somewhat funny, this username could also be perceived as rather annoying.
6. anonymouse: The mouse is an ideal animal to combine with the shy, anonymous nature of the internet.
7. fast_and_the_curious: This is a clever take on the popular movie series, the Fast and the Furious.
8. game_over: This is a good username to choose if you like to play video games.
9. mr_teacher_man: Obviously, this username makes more sense if you are actually a teacher.
10. ashley_said_what: If you want to make this more personalized, you can change the name Ashley for any name that makes sense for you.
11. bitchy_tude: While it might be funny, the vulgar wording may not be accepted by all of the sites you are on.
12. i_boop_ur_nose: This is an adorable, funny username.
13. fizzy_bubblech: I am not even sure what this name means, but it sounds super cute.
14. buh-buh-bacon: Really, who does not love the taste of bacon?
15. yes_u_suck: If you like to play video games and are fairly aggressive, you can choose this username.
16. dexter_morgan: If you have not seen the show Dexter, go watch it before you pick this username.
17. chemo_therapy: This username is a little insensitive, so be careful about the sites that you choose to use it on.
18. say_yes_to_me: This would be a clever username for a dating profile.
19. aldente: If you love to cook, this is a cute username to choose.
20. laugh_till_u_pee: This username says it all.
21. u_r_grounded: This is an excellent username to use if you are still in middle school or high school.
22. me_for_president: I think that this username is rather cute.
23. baron_von_awesome: You can also switch up the word awesome for any other adjective that works well for you.
24. cuddly_goblin: Goblins are not cuddly, which is the reason why this username is so memorable.
25. fish_in_a_barrel: If you are a bit of a player, this would be a good username to choose for a dating site. At the very least, you will be able to tell your dates that they were warned from the moment they started talking to you.
26. silk_road_rider: This name could mean something different considering there is the ancient silk road as well as the silk road for online drug trafficking.
27. lipstick_lover: This is a cute username to choose.
28. uncommon_name: If you want an uncommon username, this one is a quirky choice.
29. like_my_likes: If you are all about the likes, then this name says it all.
30. crispy_lips: This is probably not the best username to choose for a dating profile.
31. take_me_home: While the last one would not work for a dating profile, this one would be great.
32. desperate_enuf: If you are tired of searching for the right person, use this name for your dating website.
33. in_jail_out_soon: This funny username certainly sends a message.
34. mindless_trainer: This makes more sense if you do athletic training of some sort.
35. a_cuddly_puppy: Who does not love cuddly puppys?
36. hairy_poppins: A little hairy? No problem—your username is covered.
37. itchy_and_scratchy: This is another funny username.
38. username_copied: If you want to be original while sounding unoriginal, this is a good one to choose.
39. 2_puppies: Again, who doesn’t like puppies?
40. hulk_like_u: If you are all muscles, choose this username.
41. banana_hammock: This name is a great way to show that you are humorous and funny on a dating site.
42. wallet_and_purse: It might be unusual, but it doesn’t seem to have a deeper meaning.
43. been_there_done_that: If you have seen it all and lived to tell the tale, use this funny username.
44. dragon-rider: If only this username could actually be true.
45. bad_karma: Your dates can’t say that they weren’t warned.
46. nsa_bust: While this is a funny username, it could also potentially freak out your friends.
47. queen-kong: There is a new kong in town now.
48. cowgirl_up: You could also change this to cowboy up.
49. cereal_killer: Obviously, this is a play on the word “serial” and “cereal.”
50. status_update: When in doubt, go with this one. It’s easy and is something that most people aren’t going to choose.
51. can_dice: I am not even sure what this means, but it sounds good.
52. bros_before_hoes: This is probably not the username to have on a dating site, but it would work for gaming.
53. i_got_pie: Enough said.
54. chuck_norris: Again, this username says it all.
55. monkey_see: For the copycats out there.
56. cute_as_ducks: This is an obvious play on the phrase, “Cute af,” but it’s a bit more parent friendly.
57. real_name_hidden: This is a clever username.
58. iucking_fdiot: Again, this name says it all.
59. pick_me_pick_me: This would be such an adorable username for a dating sight.
60. regina_phalange: Written another way, this could mean queen fingers.
61. google_me_now: This is a cute username.
62. cowabunga_dude: If you like surfing, this is the username to choose.
63. get_lost_now: When you are tired of constant messages and invites, go with this username.
64. pixie_dust: Hopefully, you are just as magical as pixie dust.
65. just_fake_news: After all of the fake news articles in the media, this is bound to become a popular username.
66. toast-of-the-undead: If you like zombies and the undead, go with this name.
67. im_watching_you: While it might be funny, this username is also a bit creepy.
68. prince_charming: If you are on a dating site, you can’t go wrong with this username.
69. sick_no_more: Simple, but creative.
70. image_not_uploaded: This sounds like a username picked by someone who hates choosing usernames.
71. i_love_ramen: You can also replace ramen with just about any other food that you love.
72. i_killed_cupid: Oh, no!
73. twit_twit_facebook: This is a clever username.
74. oprah_wind_fury: You could also switch out Oprah with Poseidon as a homage to the god of the sea.
75. dumbest_man_alive: This probably doesn’t say a lot about your self-esteem.
76. hello_im_creepy: Yes, you are.
77. musty_elbow: Hopefully, this name is not based on the truth.
78. unfriend_now: If you like a more aggressive approach, go with this username.
79. sleeping_beauty: This is a great username because everyone loves sleep.
80. eat_my_dust: If you love gaming, go with this option.
81. kiss-my-axe: Obviously, this is a play on words that you wouldn’t actually be able to use in a username.
82. crazy_cat_lady: This is a good username if you happen to be a crazy cat lady.
83. 1_wish_genie: If you only had one wish, what would it be?
84. jelly_butt: This is cute, although it probably isn’t the perfect name for everyone.
85. pop_tarts_lover: You can switch out pop tarts for anything else that you love.
86. say_my_name: It was released years ago, but you may remember this phrase from American Pie.
87. sinking_swimmer: This does not bode well for any future trips to the lake.
88. whos_ur_buddha: You could also try a username like, “What_would_Buddha_do?”
89. fluffy_rabid: This is not the type of rabbit you would have as a pet.
90. i_love_my_mommy: This is probably not the username you want on any professional site.
91. godfather_part_4: Who doesn’t love the Godfather?
92. rambo_was_real: This is a clever username.
93. name_not_important: If you like to stay out of the spotlight, this is a good way to show it.
94. ignorant_writer: Again, this is probably not the best option if you are using the username for a more professional purpose.
95. not_james_bond: Too bad!
96. strike_u_r_out: This is a good option for any gaming profile.
97. wanton_butt: This would be an awful—although amusing—username for a dating sight.
98. casanova: Casanova had many lovers and never settled down, so this username signals that you may be a player.
99. tin_foil_hat: If you like conspiracy theories or afraid the government is watching you, go with this username.
100. epic_fail: This is a funny username for a gaming site.