Getting to know someone is fun and all, but sometimes it is hard to do on your own. You may find yourself struggling to ask the questions that really matter. When you start dating someone, it’s essential to get to know them as much as you possibly can. That is how the two of you will ultimately bond. How do you do that? By asking them the important things!
These important things will help you to see if you are truly meant for one another or not.
You have to get down to the details that make a difference. Find out the secrets of one another.
Find common interests and build off of them.
Without any of that it is hard to continue a relationship and maintain it as healthy.
Before diving too deep you really want to know everything that you possibly can about someone. Otherwise what is the point of committing to them? You want to make sure it is all worthwhile in the end.
Each question below is there to help you see if you two are meant to be together or not. They may not seem very invasive, but they definitely are. These questions will help you discover the deepest depths of your partner’s mind. They will let you feel out how your partner acts on a daily basis and what you can expect from them regularly. You will also get to know some of their viewpoints on crucial subjects that might affect your day to day lives with each other.
Some of these questions may seem a little too personal, but that is okay. When you are trying to get to know someone new in your life, you want to know as much about them as you can. This will help you to know whether you are compatible with one another or not.
You don’t want to know just their favorites, but you want to know how they also like to live their lives. Now that you are a couple, you will want to see if your lifestyles match.
Sometimes you cannot think of these things on your own or maybe you have just run out of questions yourself!
Either way, we have your back!
Try out any of these, “60 get to know you” questions with your partner anytime, anywhere:
1. Where are you originally from?
2. Where do you see yourself in five to ten years?
3. Are you an introverted person or are you an extrovert?
4. What type of style aesthetic do you think best describes who you are as a person?
5. Do you see yourself having kids? Will you adopt or have a child of your own?
6. What always seems to put a smile upon your face?
7. What never fails to make you feel emotional or tear up?
8. What genre of film do you like best? What genre of literature?
9. What is your favorite kind of music to listen to?
10. What type of food is your favorite to eat? What’s your favorite to cook?
11. Do you consider yourself more rebellious or would you label yourself a goody two-shoes?
12. What is one habit that people possess that disgusts you?
13. Are you into sports and fitness or not so much?
14. Do you ever see yourself traveling? If so, where would you go and why?
15. What holiday do you like to celebrate the most? How do you celebrate it?
16. How romantic do you think you are?
17. If there was one thing you could eliminate from the world, what would it be?
18. What is your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
19. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done to this day?
20. What are your thoughts on politics and religion?
21. Do you see the glass half full or do you see it half empty?
22. What is your biggest pet peeve in a relationship? Why?
23. What was the least favorite job that you have ever had?
24. Are you happy with the job you have now? Why or why not?
25. What is your preferred beverage? Alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
26. What is the first thing that you do when you come home at the end of the day?
27. What do you think your spirit animal is?
28. What relationship has made you doubt love in the past?
29. Who is someone that you look up to more than anyone else in the world?
30. If you could have dinner with one person that you have never met, who would you choose?
31. If you could change anything about your body, would you? If so, what would you choose to change?
32. Do you believe in the supernatural, like ghosts and demons?
33. Do you think you would like being famous? Why or why not?
34. What is an unpopular opinion you have on something?
35. What is one subject you know more about than most people?
36. Do you think before you speak or do you just blurt things out?
37. Do you consider yourself a master at procrastination?
38. Do you have a favorite type of pet? If so, what is it?
39. What movie made the biggest impact on your life?
40. What is one thing this modern age has that you think we could do without?
41. What is your opinion on open relationships and polyamory?
42. Have you ever volunteered for something? Do you want to volunteer in the future?
43. What is one thing that can always get your blood pumping?
44. Are you a thrill seeker or do you keep things pretty tame?
45. What addictions do you have, if you have any?
46. What makes someone extremely attractive to you?
47. Do you have a favorite conversation piece? What is it?
48. Can you name one thing that you have tried and would never try again?
49. If you found out you only had a few months to live, what would you do in your remaining months alive?
50. Who do you consider your favorite and closest friend?
51. Do you have any weird phobias or irrational fears? If so, what are they?
52. What advice would you give to your younger self if you could?
53. What are some things that you do to relieve your stress?
54. What celebrity do you have the biggest crush on?
55. Do you believe people are deserving of second chances?
56. Have you ever known anyone that passed away?
57. Do you think you are more like your mother or your father?
58. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
59. What was highschool like for you? Did you enjoy it or not so much?
60. What song would you play to describe your life so far?