You have found the perfect puppy, but now you need some girl Boxers names. Luckily, we have a list that you can use. The Boxer was originally started in German in the 1899s. It was made by breeding British bulldogs and Mastiffs. Now, these active, fun dogs are an extremely popular breed throughout the world.
100 Girl Boxer Dog Names
1. Indiana: Place names are always fun names for a dog.
2. Bernadette: German names like this one make sense for a German dog breed.
3. Ursula: This would be an ironic option for your little puppy.
4. Echo: This was a figure in Greek mythology, but it would also be a great girl Boxer name.
5. Mercy: This would be a fun naming option for your Boxer.
6. Ada: If you want to show off your dog’s German heritage, go with an option like this one.
7. Tankerbell: Tinkerbell is tiny, but Tankerbell sounds like a real bruiser. This would be a great choice for a dog who is built like a tank.
8. Rebel: If your Boxer likes to do things her own way and rebel, this would be a great choice.
9. Brooklyn: This has become a popular name for dogs in recent years.
10. Elsa: A German name is a great choice for your German Boxer.
11. Mrs. Biggs: This is a cute name for a dog who has a huge heart and a big personality.
12. Xena: If you want a strong name for your dog, name her after this warrior princess.
13. Nyx: This is a short, simple option for your dog.
14. Sofie: German names are a top choice for a German breed.
15. Babushka: Use this name for a dog who is already a grandmother in the making.
16. Starbuck: This name is perfect if you happen to be a Battlestar Gallactica fan.
17. Vixen: This is a perfect name for your little vixen!
18. Beatrix: This German name was famously the name of the children’s author, Beatrix Potter.
19. Brunhilda: This German name would be a great choice for your puppy.
20. Katniss: This heroine from the Hunger Games is a great inspiration for a strong Boxer name.
21. Sheba: This is a strong-sounding name for your dog.
22. Marta: This German name sounds like a very serious option for a little puppy.
23. Tiny: This is an obvious option.
24. Huntress: This is a good option.
25. Leia: Why not name your puppy after the legendary Princess Leia?
26. Hilda: This German name will certainly make your puppy sound strong and tough!
27. Aphrodite: If your puppy is all about love, then name her after the ancient goddess of love.
28. Andromeda: This figure from Greek mythology would make for a unique girl Boxer name.
29. Jinx: If your dog is always getting into trouble, a name like this really makes sense.
30. Fritzi: This German name is a top choice for your puppy’s name.
31. Munchkin: This name makes sense for a tiny, adorable puppy.
32. Harley: I absolutely love this adorable name for a dog.
33. Littles: This is an easy choice for a small dog.
34. Amelia: This name originally comes from Germany and is such a pretty choice as a girl Boxer name.
35. Morsel: If your dog is just a morsel of fluff, then this name makes perfect sense.
36. Puddles: This name is adorable and works well for a dog who has trouble getting house-trained.
37. Liesel: This is one of the prettiest German names that you could choose for your dog.
38. Diva: This is the perfect name if your dog acts like a true diva.
39. Jelly Bean: If your dog is as small as a jelly bean, then this name would be a top choice for her.
40. Anka: This German name is an absolutely adorable choice as a girl Boxer name.
41. Mercy: This is always a popular choice for a puppy.
42. Bullet: This is a strong option for your puppy.
43. Mabel: This would be a cute name for a Boxer.
44. Lola: This German name is a top choice for a German breed.
45. Queen: Queen or Queenie are great names for the queen of your house.
46. Lily: Flower names are always a good choice for a little puppy.
47. Gretchen: This German name is absolutely adorable.
48. Olympia: This name always makes me think of the Greek gods on Mount Olympus.
49. Minnie: You could spell this as Minnie or Mini to show off your dog’s small stature.
50. Claudia: In addition to hailing from Germany, this was also once the name of a famous Roman emperor.
51. Avalanche: This is a tough, strong name for your puppy.
52. Belle: This name means beautiful, so it is literally a beautiful choice for a dog.
53. Wanda: Show off your dog’s German heritage with a name like this.
54. Justice: This sounds like the name of a hunting dog.
55. Pearl: This is always a sweet name option.
56. Mischa: This is by far one of my favorite German dog names on this list.
57. Mystique: This is a perfect name for a mysterious dog.
58. Harper: This is a strong, hip-sounding name for your dog.
59. Britta: This German names is short and cute just like your dog.
60. Kirby: This name works well for a boy or girl Boxer.
61. Ginger: This would be an adorable choice for a puppy.
62. Frederika: This name might be a bit long, but it will certainly showcase your dog’s German heritage.
63. Remington: You can shorten this name to just Remy.
64. Sugar: If you have two dogs, you could name one dog Sugar and the other dog Spice.
65. Millie: This name originally comes from Germany, and it is a sweet choice for a little puppy.
66. Tiger: This is an ironic choice for a dog.
67. Cora: This is a sweet, easy name for your puppy.
68. Heidi: This German name was also the name of a famous novel.
69. Hot Lips: This is a great name if your puppy is constantly trying to give you wet kisses.
70. Clara: This is an old-fashioned name choice.
71. Ava: This is a great German name for your pooch.
72. Peanut: This is a fun way to tease your dog about her tiny size.
73. Zoey: Short, simple names like this are always great options for dogs.
74. Frieda: If you want to show off your dog’s German heritage, choose a name like this one.
75. Scout: This is always a fun name option for a puppy.
76. Angel: If your dog is a perfect angel, show her off with a name like this.
77. Leona: This German name is an adorable option as a girl Boxer name.
78. Shadow: This name could be a reference to the dog’s coloring.
79. Dottie: This is an absolutely adorable as a girl Boxer name.
80. Greta: This German name reminds me of the story of Hansel and Gretel.
81. Rascal: If your puppy is always getting into trouble, then a name like this really makes sense.
82. Lil’ Bit: This makes sense if your dog is just a little bit of fluff.
83. Ella: If you want to showcase your puppy’s German background, go with a name like this one.
84. Fluffy: This is a great choice for your furry pooch.
85. Bitsy: This is a way to tease your dog about its itsy bitsy size.
86. Ida: This German name would be a great option for your puppy.
87. Raven: This name could be a reference to the color of your dog’s fur.
88. Zelda: This name originally comes from Germany just like your Boxer.
89. Liberty: This is a great name for a dog who loves her freedom and long walks.
90. Joan: If you want a strong name for your dog, name her after the legendary heroine, Joan of Arc.
91. Alaska: Place names like this are fun options for dogs.
92. Trudy: This German name would also be a great name for a Boxer.
93. Rogue: If your dog has a tendency to go rogue, giver her this name.
94. Blizzard: This is an adorable option.
95. Gizmo: This is a sweet name for your puppy.
96. Mischief: Use this name if your puppy is always getting into trouble.
97. Princess: This is perfect for a true princess.
98. Ziggy: This is a fun, unusual girl Boxer name.
99. Maisie: This is one of the sweetest names on this list.
100. Olive: You can call your puppy Oli for short.