Once you get an adorable kid goat, it is time to start thinking of the perfect name for it. If you have been struggling to find the right goat names, we have you covered. The following is a list of 100 different names that you can choose for your new pet.
100 Goat Names
1. Billy Goat Gruff: Did you remember the children’s story about the Three Billy Goats Gruff?
2. Snowy: This is a great name for an all-white goat.
3. Goatzilla: If you thought that Godzilla was terrifying, then you better watch out for Goatzilla.
4. Shadow: If your goat is black in color, use this name.
5. Vincent Van Goat: This artist’s name would be a great pun for your new goat name.
6. Cloud: This is a fun name for a white-colored goat.
7. Cinnamon: This is a great name if your goat happens to be cinnamon colored.
8. Fluffers: This is the perfect name for a fluffy goat.
9. Billy: Naming your billy goat billy is a fairly obvious option.
10. Smokey: Use this goat name for a gray or black goat.
11. Nanny: A nanny goat is a female goat.
12. Snowball: If you have a white goat, try this name.
13. Billy the Kid: Billy the Kid was a famous figure in the Wild West, but it would also be an amazing name for a billy goat who is just a kid.
14. Midnight: This is a wonderful name for a black-colored goat.
15. Selena Goatmez: If you happen to be a Selena Gomez fan, this would be a great name to go with.
16. Cuddles: If your goat loves to cuddle you and is super gentle, this is a wonderful name for it.
17. Lambert: This was actually the name of a sheep in a Disney cartoon, but it would be a cute goat name as well.
18. Milky Way: If your goat is white or black with white spots, this would be a clever name.
19. The Goat Father: This is a variation on the classic movie, the Godfather.
20. Latte: This is a brilliant name for a brown-colored goat.
21. Butter: Because your goat loves to butt any person or thing.
22. Licorice: This is a great name for a black goat.
23. Baaaab: You could name your goat, Bob, but it is way more amusing to call him Baaaab.
24. Curly: Use this goat name if your goat has a bunch of fluffy, curly hair.
25. Bleater Pan: Goats are known for bleating, so this variation on Peter Pan is an adorable option.
26. Amber: If your goat is amber in color, try using this as its name.
27. Goatie Hawn: This is a variation on the Hollywood actress, Goldie Hawn.
28. Snowflake: This is an absolutely adorable name for a goat.
29. Bo Peep: Technically, Little Bo Peep had sheep, but who cares? This would be an adorable name.
30. Toffee: This is an adorable name for a toffee-colored goat.
31. Pan: In Greek and Roman mythology, Pan is the god of nature and happens to look a lot like a goat.
32. Fluffy: If you have a fluffy, fuzzy goat, use this goat name.
33. Captain Hoof: It looks like your goat might be hoofing it.
34. Stormy: If your goat is black or gray like a storm cloud, this is a brilliant name for a goat.
35. Lucky Buck: This is based on the phrase, Lucky Duck. Use it for a lucky goat.
36. Brownie: If your goat is brown in color, try this out as its name.
37. Mocha: This is a lovely name for a brown-colored goat.
38. Daisy: This is an adorable name for a white goat.
39. Goatzart: Mozart was one of the most famous composers ever, so why not name your goat after him?
40. Fluffers: This is an adorable name for a fluffy goat.
41. Fawn: A fawn is technically a baby deer, but this would still be a great goat name.
42. Coffee: Coffee is always a brilliant name for a goat.
43. Ramsey: Because your goat loves to ram things.
44. Snow White: If your goat is as white as snow, try this out as its name.
45. Head Banger: This is an adorable option for a head-banging goat.
46. Dumbledore: For a goat with a long beard.
47. Thunder: Cute!
48. Tinkerbell: If you name one goat Bleater Pan, name the other Tinkerbell.
49. Apple Jacks: This is a fun option.
50. Beauty: For a pretty goat.
51. Doc: For a serious looking goat.
52. Caramel: This is a super cute name for a goat that is caramel in color.
53. Aurora: Pretty!
54. Pierre: This is certainly a fancy name for a goat.
55. Satyr: This is a goat-like figure in mythology.
56. Hill Billy: This is a play on the word billy goat and hillbilly.
57. Faun: Cute!
58. Cream: This is a lovely white goat name.
59. Prancer: This adorable name comes from one of Santa’s reindeer.
60. Bucky: This is a basic option for your buck.
61. Spot: A great option if your goat has a large spot on its hair.
62. Dakota: Adorable!
63. Gandalf: For a goat with a beard like Gandalf.
64. Scape Goat: Everyone is always looking for a scape goat. It looks like you may have found yours.
65. Awall: Use this for a goat who has a tendency to go A.W.A.L.
66. Holly: Cute!
67. Delilah: This is a sweet name.
68. Clover: Perfect for a goat who loves to eat clover.
69. Beryl: This is a cute option.
70. Sandy: Use this for a goat that is the color of sand.
71. Rowdy: Perfect for a very spirited goat.
72. Gypsy: Perfect for a goat with a wandering spirit.
73. Jessica Al-baaaah: This is an adorable way to make a pun on the phrase, “baa.”
74. Cocoa: This is a great color for a brown goat.
75. Buttinsky: This is a great name for a goat who loves to butt at things.
76. Skittles: This is a popular pet name.
77. Georgie: This is a fairly basic option.
78. Remington: This gun manufacturer just declared bankruptcy, but it is still a cute name.
79. Spirit: Use this for a goat who is full of spirit.
80. Nellie: This is a great option for a female goat. It is one of my favorite goat names since it reminds me of the stunt journalist, Nellie Bly.
81. Dancer: This is another name from Santa’s reindeer.
82. Tribble: This sounds like the name of a goat who is always up to trouble.
83. Dasher: If you have more than one goat, you could name all of them after Santa’s reindeer.
84. Basil: Cute!
85. Patches: This is great for a goat who is covered in patches of different colors.
86. Pepsi: Perfect for a brown goat.
87. Cola: If you name one goat Pepsi, name the other cola.
88. Comet: This is the name of another one of Santa’s reindeer.
89. Lucky: This is the perfect name for a very lucky goat.
90. Sage: This is a pretty option.
91. Fern: This is another pretty, plant-based name.
92. Trouble: An obvious choice for a goat who is always up to trouble.
93. Daffodil: This is a sweet name.
94. Socks: If his fur looks like socks, this is a great choice.
95. Blanche: The perfect name for a white goat.
96. Spice: You could name one goat Sugar and name the other one Spice.
97. Spunky: A great name for a spunky goat.
98. Sarge: For the boss goat.
99. Dewdrop: This is always an adorable name.
100. Winter: A great name for a goat who was born in the wintertime.