Not all of us are morning people, which is why it’s always a welcome treat when someone wishes us a good morning. Make your girl feel special the minute she opens her eyes by sending her one of these good morning quotes!
1. A morning text doesn’t only mean “good morning.” It also means “you’re the first thing I think of when I wake up.”
2. Come live in my heart and pay no rent. – Samuel Lover
3. Because of you, I now understand what all of those quotes about love actually mean.
4. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
5. Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal brooks, with silken lines and silver hooks. – John Donne
6. Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on? —Gandalf, The Hobbit
7. Early in the morning, I fell in love with the girl that later on became my wife. At that time, we were so naive. I wanted to charm her, so I read her Capital by Marx. I thought somehow she would be convinced by the strength of his criticism about capital. – Shimon Peres
8. Every girl or woman in the world has flaws. Instead of focusing on your flaws when you look in a mirror, focus on the parts of you that you love; try to do this every morning. You will ooze confidence all day long.– Chelan Simmons
9. Every morning is a joy because it is another chance to see your lovely smile, your penetrating eyes and your sweet lips. I cannot wait for this night to pass and to see you again in the morning.
10. Good morning sunshine! Let that fire that burns within you illuminate the world.
11. Have you ever seen the dawn? Not a dawn groggy with lack of sleep or hectic with mindless obligations and you about to rush off on an early adventure or business, but full of deep silence and absolute clarity of perception? A dawning which you truly observe, degree by degree. It is the most amazing moment of birth. And more than anything it can spur you to action. Have a burning day. –Vera Nazarian
12. I am always excited to wake up each day because I know there’s someone worth waking up for. Good morning to the sweetest person I’ve ever known.
13. I am entirely yours that if I might have all the world given me, I could not be happy but in your love. – The Duke of Marlborough
14. I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
15. I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
16. I could watch a million sunrises and still never see one quite as beautiful as your eyes slowly opening in the morning. –Michael Faudet
17. I don’t know if I ever told you this before, but you’re the only one I’ve ever waited for this long. – Frank Ocean
18. I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be. ― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John
19. I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.
20. I hope you wake up feeling like the most beautiful person in the world. Because that’s how I see you every time.
21. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
22. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.― Nicholas Sparks
23. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am with you. – Roy Croft
24. I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
25. I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.
26. I wake up every morning hoping for a text from you. So I sent you this text because maybe that’s what you’re hoping for too.
27. I want to be the first person that comes to your mind in the morning and the only person in your sweetest dreams because that’s who you are to me.
28. I want to begin the rest of my days with strong cups of coffee and the sight of your lashes fluttering open, ignoring alarms and sharing showers, discussing our plans and aspirations, and wishing each other a pleasant day knowing with beginnings as sweet and simple as these, it can only get better. -Beau Taplin
29. I will always protect you and take care of you. I will shelter you and be by your side always.
30. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – J.R.R. Tolkien
31. If I knew I would be so happy one day, I would have searched for you harder and found you before so that I could spend more time with you. – Sal Dormant
32. If I know what love is, it is because of you. –Herman Hesse
33. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you.– A.A. Milne
34. In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.
35. Look at the brightly burning sun and you will know the extent to which my feelings burn for you.
36. Love is not needing a snooze button on your alarm clock, because when it goes off the first time, the thought of your partner makes it impossible to fall back asleep.
37. Morning is the start of every day and I will live each day like it’s a new day, renewing our love.
38. Morning Sex
Unlike the frantic performance-sex that descends after a night on the town, morning sex is deliciously unpretentious, relaxing, and slow. With the dust of sleep still in your eyes, an arching back, and a contented and effortless giggle, you toy with your lover. Gathering him or her in, as your ankles and buttocks writhe together under the sheets. Producing a grin on your lover’s face before the new light of day has even touched his or her eyes.
Afterward you join the sun of a Saturday morning with a tranquil, satisfied relish. A tray of toasted muffins appears along with a pot of coffee. If there’s a more perfect way to start the day, I haven’t discovered it yet.
—from Idle Pleasures by Dan Kieran
39. Morning without you is a dwindled dawn. –Emily Dickinson
40. Mornings would be better if I woke up next to you.
41. My first thought in the morning is always you. You’re the first person I want to talk to when I wake up; the last person when I fall asleep; the one to share good news with; the one to be upset with.
42. On rainy mornings,
with some coffee and your smile,
That is all I need.
-Lukas W., Mornings with You
43. One day I’m going to wake up, roll over on my side, and kiss the love of my life good morning.
44. Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device which wakes me up while I am dreaming of you.
45. Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, “I’m not going to make it.” But you laugh inside – remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.
46. Sunday mornings were meant for rain, soft music, good books, and staying in bed.
47. The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.
48. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. –Nicholas Sparks
49. The sun is perfect and you woke this morning. You have enough language in your mouth to be understood. You have a name, and someone wants to call it. Five fingers on your hand and someone wants to hold it. If we just start there, every beautiful thing that has and will ever exist is possible. If we start there, everything, for a moment, is right in the world. –Warsan Shire
50. Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
51. When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.
52. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
53. Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies. – Erich Fromm
54. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together. ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
55. You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have. ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
56. You are the sun which gives me warmth, you are the air which gives me life, you are the blood which gives me vitality and you are my heart that beats your name.
57. You deserve flowers on your doorstep and coffee in the morning. You deserve notes left on your dashboards and ice cream sundaes at 3am. You deserve honesty every day and to be kissed every hour. You deserve to be reminded how beautiful you are.
58. You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.
59. You are my today and all of my tomorrows. –Leo Christopher
60. It doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. As long as we are together, it will always be a beautiful day.
There’s nothing quite like a sweet little good morning quote to make your girl’s day!