Sometimes, you have to say goodbye to the people that you care about. Perhaps a favorite colleague is starting a new position, or your friend is starting an exciting new adventure in another state. When this happens, you have to find the right way to say goodbye. The following goodbye and good luck messages are designed for friends, colleagues, family members and acquaintances. To make your message more personal, include a note about an experience or an attribute that you will miss.
1. Farewell to my closest friend. Always remember to stay in touch.
2. I wanted to wish you goodbye and good luck as you start your next step in life. May your new move make you as happy as being around you has made me.
3. I wanted to wish you the best of luck in the future. Please stay in touch and let me know where all of your adventures take you.
4. It will never be the same without you.
5. Enjoy your new freedom, but don’t forget about me! Stay in touch!
6. It was good to have known you.
7. I hope that you will always stay in touch. I wish you the best of luck!
8. Have fun as you take on the world. I know that you will come out on top after every one of your amazing adventures.
9. I am crying on the inside, even if you cannot see it. Thank you for all the laughs.
10. I hope all of your plans end up turning out just as well as you want them to.
11. I am sad no, but I have no doubt that we will end up meeting again. For now though, I have to say goodbye and good luck.
12. I hate to see you go, but I know that this is the right thing for you. Make sure to stay in touch with me, my dearest friend.
13. Good luck in everything that comes your way in the coming months. I hope that you get the happiness and success that you deserve.
14. See you on the flip side, my friend.
15. If life were a game, I hope that you always end up winning.
16. I am so sorry to see you go. It has been amazing getting to work with you—your new co-workers will be so lucky.
17. Thank you for all of your contributions and support. I will always remember you.
18. I really appreciate all of those times that you managed to bring a smile to my face. I bid you farewell and lots of love. May the future hold all of your dreams.
19. I will never forget you, and I will miss you always.
20. We all wanted to wish you the best as we bid you farewell.
21. Though I have to bid you farewell for now, I know in my heart that I will see you again. May life bring you many blessings, and may you always be happy and healthy.
22. May luck follow you wherever you go. May you always achieve your dreams as you walk through life.
23. I wish that you could stay a bit longer, but I know that you have to leave. I wish you farewell and good luck.
24. We have had a ball laughing with you and getting to know you. Keep on trucking—we know that you will be able to accomplish everything that you set out to do.
25. Let the best of the past become the worst moments of your future.
26. Thank you for everything—I am so glad that I had a chance to meet you.
27. When you cannot drink with us, at least drink to us.
28. We have had so many happy memories that it is hard to watch them go. Good luck to you and have an amazing life.
29. Saying farewell is never easy, especially when your presence adds so much meaning.
30. Goodbye! Best of luck in all that you do!
31. May life bring you everything that you have wished for.
32. Though I hate to see you go, I will always try to keep in touch. Goodbye and good luck!
33. Though your journey in life takes you far from us, know that we will always be thinking about you.
34. Wishing you the best in all of your future dreams and endeavors.
35. Thank you for all of your help. I have no clue how I will be able to go on without your support and advice.