If you want to start a fitness center, you need catchy gym names that show your clients what your company is all about. The following list of ideas can help you market your company and appeal to different clients. If your gym focuses on a specific fitness type like yoga or kickboxing, you may want to use that in your name. Just make sure to make sure that your catchy gym names are not already in use or trademarked by another company before you use them.
100 Catchy Gym Names
1. Get With the Program: This is an awesome gym name and a good way to inspire your patrons to start their next workout program.
2. Life in Motion: The motion party of this catchy gym name is meant to be taken literally.
3. Shape Up: This name will definitely show potential customers what your gym is all about.
4. It Figures: This name is especially catchy because it is a play on a popular phrase.
5. Workout Works: When you want catchy gym names, alliteration is one way to make the name much easier to remember.
6. Iron Kingdom: Because fitness enthusiasts like to make muscles of iron, using the word iron works well in just about any gym name.
7. Hardcore Fitness: This is a play on words. If people sign up for your gym, then they will certainly get a hard core while being hardcore.
8. The Fit Stop: This is an easy, short name that should be fairly easy for people to remember.
9. Cuts and Curves: The alliteration in this catchy gym name will certainly make it easier for patrons to recall.
10. Body Tech: This is a fun option to go with.
11. Survival of the Fittest: When Charles Darwin created the theory about the survival of the fittest, I doubt that he ever thought his theory would become a catchy gym name.
12. Astral Yoga: This is a fun, pretty-sounding option for a yoga studio.
13. Body Tuning: By the time your patrons have been at your gym for a few months, their body will certainly be fine-tuned.
14. Absolute Power: This is a good name option.
15. Ultimate Fitness: Because you offer the ultimate fitness experience.
16. The Body Shop: I think that there might be a body lotion shop with this name, but you could always create a variation of this name for your gym.
17. Beat the Heat: Because your patrons can beat the heat by escaping to your air conditioned gym.
18. Fit to the Core: This works especially well if your gym focuses a lot on the core.
19. The Wild Mustang: This just sounds cool.
20. Iron Masters Gym: By the time your patrons are done working out, they will truly be iron masters.
21. (Your Name) Fitness Studio: For an easy option, just insert your first name into the first part of this gym name.
22. Levitate Yoga: Now, your only problem is actually getting your yogis to levitate. If you could do that, I would certainly sign up for a membership.
23. Manufacturing Muscles: This name wins bonus points for alliteration.
24. Sleek Physique: This is a catchy gym name that is easiest to remember.
25. The Fittest Survive: In addition to actually being true, this gym name is also quite memorable.
26. Sage Fitness: This sounds like a fitness studio that has a lot of yoga or Pilates classes.
27. Fat 2 Fit: Before long, your patrons will transform their fat to fit muscles.
28. Slim & Tone: This gym name shows exactly what your gym can do for clients.
29. Fit to the Core Club: This is a cute play on words. While it might be longer than some of the other gym names, it is still fairly easier to remember.
30. The Warrior Within Yoga Studio: This gym name comes from the popular Warrior asanas.
31. Greek God Gym: Before long, your patrons will look and feel like Greek gods if they stick with the program.
32. Transform Fitness: Being in good shape can certainly transform your life.
33. The Muscle Factory: Because your gym is the place where strong muscles are made.
34. Wellness Concepts: This sounds like a gym that takes a holistic look at the individual’s entire life, diet and exercise programs.
35. Slim, Trim and Ready to Win: This one might be a bit long, but the rhyming nature of it makes it much easier to remember.
36. Your Personal Best: This would be good for a gym that caters to athletes and helps them reach their personal best.
37. The Macho Man Gym: This would definitely work better for a gym that has a primarily male clientele.
38. Xtreme Fitness: After taking one of your group fitness classes, your patrons will belatedly realized just how true this name is.
39. Muscular Mastiffs: This is another catchy gym name that is easier to remember because of the alliteration.
40. Slender Lady: This would be a cute name for a gym that has a mostly female clientele.
41. Fit, Fitter, Fittest: This is a cute, catchy option.
42. Yoga Sutra: If you are operating a yoga studio, this would certainly be a good name for it.
43. Exercise 24/7: This says it all.
44. Waist Away: This is a play on the phrase, “waste away,” which makes it an easy name to remember.
45. Seeking Fit: This sounds like the first line in a dating ad.
46. Transformations: Keep it simple with a name like this.
47. Reps and Sets: If your gym is all about lifting weights, then this is a good name to go with.
48. Total Fitness: This is an easy, simple option.
49. Max Burn: After a little while at your gym, your patrons will certainly be feeling the burn!
50. The Yoga Mat: This is an excellent option to go with for a yoga studio.
51. Healthy Apples Gym: They always said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, right?
52. Rapid Results: Because your patrons will certainly see some rapid results.
53. Oh Yes! Fitness!: This is never what I actually say before a morning workout.
54. Hands on Health: This is an excellent option to go with.
55. Too Fit to Quit: This name gets bonus points for rhyming.
56. Go Figure: This has a literal and a figurative meaning.
57. Feel the Burn: Soon, your patrons will be feeling the burn!
58. Fitness Express: This is one of the easiest catchy gym names.
59. Sailor Popeye: Popeye the Sailor was well-known for being extremely fit.
60. Heart & Soul Fitness: This is an excellent option to go with.
61. Dumb Bells: Cute.
62. Fighthouse: This sounds like an excellent name for any type of martial arts studio.
63. Lean Wolves Gym: Because everyone at your gym is or soon will be a lean wolf.
64. Elite Body Fitness: Nice one!
65. Curls N’ Crunches: Because your gym caters to the core.
66. Heavenly Bodies: Before long, all of your patrons will have truly heavenly bodies.
67. Brawny Brute Fitness Center: This is certainly a catchy gym name.
68. Fitcamp: A way better alternative than bootcamp.
69. Six Packed Belly: This is an easy to remember name.
70. Fitness Factory: This wins bonus points for alliteration.
71. Squeezed 2 Fit: This is a good option.
72. Goddess Within: This sounds like one of the catchy gym names that works best for a female-oriented clientele.
73. Refuel Gym: Nice.
74. Fight Club: This comes from the popular movie title and would work well for a martial arts gym.
75. Xpose Gym: This sounds like a cool name.
76. Body Sculpting & Fitness: For everyone who wants a perfectly sculpted body.
77. Optimum Fitness: Because your patrons are about to achieve their optimum fitness level.
78. Flex Fitness: This one is easy to remember because of the alliteration.
79. Muscle Up: Who doesn’t want to muscle up?
80. Karmic Yoga: This would be a great name for a yoga studio.
81. Vibrant You: For patrons who want a more vibrant way of living.
82. Body Design Personal Training: This is an excellent name for a personal training gym.
83. Kick Start Fitness Club: This works even better if you offer a lot of kickboxing classes.
84. Four Seasons Health Club: Because fitness should happen throughout the year.
85. Evolve: This is an easy option.
86. Yogis in the Making: This works well for a yoga studio.
87. Actively Fit: This name will help inspire your patrons to live a more active life.
88. For Your Body Only: Nice one.
89. Attractive and Active: This is another name that uses alliteration.
90. Haven Health Club: Working out can be your peaceful respite from the outside world.
91. Integral Yoga Institute: Any name that uses the word “institute” sounds pretty good.
92. Unlimited Fitness: For your gym, there are truly no limits.
93. The Healthy Place: Because you are all about supporting healthy lifestyles.
94. Time to Train: This is a good choice.
95. Sweat It Out: That is certainly an accurate description of a gym.
96. Dharma Yoga Institute: This would work great for a yoga studio.
97. Lifestyle Motivators: Because fitness is a way of life.
98. Abs of Steel: This is one of the best catchy gym names.
99. Synergy Fitness Club: The word “synergy” always sounds awesome in a gym name.
100. The Fitness Institute: This is a simple, fun option to go with.