Never ever forget to greet the most important person in your life on their birthday. In case you’re wondering, that person is you!
We all give out greetings to other people when it’s their birthday, but you should also give out the same love and appreciation for yourself on your special day.
Below are some happy birthday greetings you can give yourself this year.
Birthday greetings to show a little love for yourself:
When it’s your birthday, you can get away with almost anything. In that case, why not shower yourself with love and appreciation? After all, the people who love you would also do that for you on your birthday, right?
1. Birthdays are good for me. Statistics show that the more I have the longer I live.
2. It’s my Birthday so make sure you wish me happy birthday, lol.
3. I was born with a gift, the gift of awesomeness I`m not just a year older I`m also a year better and prettier.
4. May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity to me.
5. Happy birthday to the most amazing human being to ever exist – me.
6. I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed. But Who the hell cares? I love myself, so happy birthday to Me.
7. Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.
8. I’m so awesome that when I was born, I was given a certificate.
9. Somebody please pass the birthday cake and the tequila. It’s time to party!
10. Happy birthday to myself, keep on loving the life that you are in because it is truly yours.
11. Dear me, I wish that I can tell you just how proud I am of you and all of your achievements.
12. Happy birthday, myself, you are awesome and I will live my life believing that you really are.
13. I love what I have become after all this years, so to me, I am saying a very happy birthday!
14. I wish that I can have more years of craziness to enjoy, happy birthday, myself, you deserve it!
15. Happy birthday to the person that is one in a million, a special one, you are a treasure, me.
16. I will never forget anyone who has been there with me on every single birthday that I had.
17. I want to commend myself on this birthday for trying my best on everything this year around.
18. I never noticed that I can be happy all by myself and that it is truly a blessing, happy birthday!
19. For all the choices that I have made to get here, I want to greet a happy birthday to myself.
20. I had no idea that living this long would give me so much pleasure, I am just so happy.
21. Happy birthday to me, I am definitely loving this day I hope it would keep being this way.
22. The older I get, the happier I become so here is a celebration to every year I keep aging.
23. I may look old but those laugh lines I have in my face are something to be truly proud of.
24. I love to celebrate birthday especially mine so today I am going to give it all that I have.
25. I will put a smile on my face and won’t let the troubles of life get me down because it’s my birthday today. A very happy birthday to me!
Introspective birthday messages for yourself:
Getting one year older can pave the way for a little more wisdom in your life. So why not take this day to reflect on the past year to make the upcoming year brighter and better?
1. I don’t want to be perceived as someone who has it all figured out. I certainly don’t feel entitled or like I’m a superstar. I’m still growing, learning, and figuring things out more and more as each year passes.
2. Sometimes, I feel the past and the future pressing so hard on either side that there’s no room for the present at all. – Evelyn Waugh
3. You know what I want for my birthday? I want someone who truly cares about me to text me or call me on that day and says to me how much they love me and how thankful they are that I am a part of their life. But I guess that’s too much to ask for.
4. Once again I am in control of the life that I am living and it is great, happy birthday to me.
5. There are so many reasons to celebrate and I believe that one of them is that I am still alive.
6. To my younger self, I am glad that you made it to this age, I will keep on believing in you!
7. This is the moment in my life when I truly turn into an adult. So happy birthday to me!
8. There is more to life than just wandering where to end up, I will take control on my big day.
9. On my birthday today, I wish I get to meet more friends that will last me another lifetime.
10. Another year has passed and I just cannot wait for the adventures that await me this year.
11. I will let myself to do the things that I truly want because today I am in control!
Insightful birthday philosophies:
There’s only so much we can learn from our own experiences. We also need the guidance and wise words of others to make our lives richer and more fulfilling. So why not heed the philosophies below to help you shape your life into a better one, starting on your birthday?
1. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
2. Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe.
3. Some people call it getting old, I call it getting more mature than ever, I will enjoy this day.
4. With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” ―William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
5. Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly. I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.” ―Janet Evanovich
6. I grabbed a pile of dust, and holding it up, foolishly asked for as many birthdays as the grains of dust, I forgot to ask that they be years of youth. ” ―Ovid, Metamorphoses
7. Birthdays could be such a bummer when you were older than the country you lived in.” ―Lynsay Sands, A Quick Bite
8. A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” ―Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
9. I don’t mind getting older; it’s a privilege denied to so many!” ―Chris Geiger, The Cancer Survivors Club
10. Birthday should be considered as a unit of measurement to measure our present status toward success!” ―Mohith Agadi
11. The only way that getting older can be a bad thing is if you are not fully living in the moment now.” ―Andrena Sawyer
12. Birthdays were made for going wild over the people we think are amazing.” ―Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons
13. Rather than see ageing as a reason to contract, we should view it as an opportunity to expand. We should make each year of our lives are more interesting than the one before.” ―Srinivas Rao
14. The paradox of life; everyone desires a fuller life. But no one wishes to increase in age.” ―Lailah Gifty Akita
Messages of thanks to those who have made your birthday better:
Of course, we can’t let our birthday pass by without giving thanks to all the great people who have shaped us into the awesome people that we are. Below are some sweet messages of thanks to those who have made your birthday so much more awesome this year!
1. Your wishes really touched me and made my birthday all the more special.
2. My birthday just would not be the same without your warm and loving wishes. Thank you so much for all of them.
3. Birthdays are incomplete without the ones who love and care for you. Thank you for making my birthday so memorable.
4. Thank you everyone for all your wishes on my birthday, I wish myself all the same things.
5. My heart is full of happiness because there are people who remembered what day it is today.
6. I am someone who loves to party so you better expect one on this birthday of mine today!
7. I know I am blessed because I know people who love me the way I am, that is enough for me.
8. Every birthday I have is good as long as everyone special to me is by my side all day long.
9. I pinched myself today because I think I am dreaming; my wishes all came true this very day.
10. To all the people who are grateful to me, I await your gift on this birthday of mine, can’t wait!
Let us wish you a happy birthday! We hope these messages have made your birthday both happier and more meaningful this year!