You want your wifi name to stand out and a password that you can actually remember. One great way to do that is through Harry Potter wifi names and passwords. You can use the ideas on this list as either your wifi name or your password. For an easy option, just pick your favorite Harry Potter character and add the word wifi after it. You could write “Harry Potter’s Wifi” for an easy option. If you want your Harry Potter wifi names and passwords to be more creative, then check out some of the ideas on this list.
100 Harry Potter Wifi Names and Passwords
1. The Floo Network:The network aspect makes it a clever play on words. I just wish that I could use the floo network.
2. Lumos: Because your wifi lights up the world.
3. Nox: If Lumos is your wifi name, then Nox should be your password.
4. Accio Internet: This is such a clever option.
5. Potions Class: No one likes potions class.
6. Expecto Patronum: What would your patronus look like?
7. Go Away You Muggle: I doubt that this will keep people away from your wifi.
8. Engorgio: This spell could be a good Harry Potter wifi name.
9. Lord Voldemodem: This is by far one of the best Harry Potter wifi names and passwords on this list.
10. Obliviate: Good look remembering your password.
11. YerAWiFiHarry: From Hagrid’s quote, “Yer a wizard, Harry.”
12. Locomotor Mortis: Nice!
13. Connecto Patronum: This is a clever variation on Expecto Patronum.
14. Muffliato: No one will hear your wifi anytime soon.
15. Alohomora: This spell is used to unlock things, which means that it would be an amazing password.
16. Expelliarmus: Nice!
17. IamUp2NoGood: From the Marauder’s Map.
18. Stupefy: Ouch!
19. Avada Kedavra: The killing curse would not be a nice wifi name or password.
20. Repello Muggletum: Use this to keep away all of those muggles.
21. Hogsmeade: I could go for a butter beer.
22. Incendio: Don’t be surprised if your wifi goes up in flames.
23. The True Owner of the Elder Wand: Nice one!
24. The Whomping WiFi: Based on the Whomping Willow, this would be a top Harry Potter wifi nae.
25. Petrificus Totalus: Ouch.
26. WiFi Guardium Leviosa: Interestingly, the wifi connection is already in the air.
27. Prior Incantato: This would work.
28. Aparecium: Spell names are top wifi names.
29. Silencio: For someone who needs peace and quiet.
30. Hogwarts Great Hall WiFi: This would be an awesome wifi name.
31. Mischief Managed!: Excellent.
32. The Black Link: From Sirius Black.
33. Magic is Might: This was a terrible time in wizarding history.
34. Room of Requirement: Interestingly, wifi really does let you get anything you need, just like the Room of Requirement.
35. I am Lord Voldemort.: If this is your name, I am definitely not stealing your wifi!
36. Arresto Momentum: Nice one.
37. Magical Me: Thanks, Gilderoy Lockhart.
38. The Triwizard Internet: This is one of the more clever Harry Potter wifi names and passwords.
39. Weasley Is Our King.: Ron would love it if you chose this.
40. After all this time? Always.: Poor Snape.
41. Mischief Is Yet to Manage: But it will be managed soon!
42. I Solemnly Swear: That I am up to no good!
43. My father will hear about this.: I am sure he will, Draco.
44. Password: Balderdash!: Why not use actual passwords from the books?
45. Here lies Dobby, a free elf.: This was one of the saddest moments in the entire series.
46. After all this time, Severus?: True love may only happen once, as poor Snape knew so well.
47. Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare: S.P.E.W. never really saved a lot of house elves, but it was the effort that counted.
48. It’s LeviOsa. Not Leviosaa!: Hermione is right, just like normal.
49. Free Sirius Black: This would have been an awesome campaign if only it were possible to free someone from Azkaban.
50. I Must Not Tell Lies: Umbridge was my least favorite character. I think I hated He Who Must Not Be Named less than Umbridge.
51. Azkaban: You could also modify this into something like, Azkaban Escapee.
52. Wicked!: This was a frequent Ron Weasley quote.
53. Diagon Alley: I love Diagon Alley.
54. Borgin and Burkes: The perfect shop for all of you dark wizards out there.
55. Knockturn Alley: Another popular spot for dark wizards.
56. A Wizard Wireless: This is acute option.
57. Number Four Privet Drive: This was definitely Harry Potter’s least favorite place in the world
58. The Sorcerer’s Stone: If you are from the United Kingdom, you would know this book as the Philosopher’s Stone.
59. Slytherin: Not all Slytherins are dark wizards, but enough of them are for it to be a stereotype.
60. The Sorting Hat: Which house will you be sorted into?
61. Death is but the next great adventure: This is a top quote from Albus Dumbledore.
62. Give her hell from us, Peeves!: I hated Umbridge. Did I mention that already? I really, really hate her.
63. Hail the Dark Lord: You turncoat.
64. Hufflepuff: Hufflepuffs were some of my favorite people.
65. Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes: Get your jokes, tricks and gags here!
66. Bottle Fame and Brew Glory: Or even, put a stopper on death!
67. Enemies of the Heir: You had better beware!
68. Gryffindor: It seems like everyone wants to be in Gryffindor house. I’d like to think that I would have been sorted into Ravenclaw. Part of that may be because I am just not brave enough for Gryffindor.
69. Dobby is free: This has a double meaning now.
70. The Order of the Phoenix: Excellent.
71. Number 93 Diagon Alley: The place to go for all of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes’ top items.
72. Deatheaters: For dark wizards or dark wizard wannabes out there.
73. Loony Lovegood’s Wifi: She was one of my favorite characters.
74. Ravenclaw: For the clever witches and wizards.
75. The Deathly Hallows: They should make a children’s picture book with just the tale of the Deathly Hallows in it.
76. The Leaky Cauldron: This is the perfect place to go for a pint.
77. I’ve always wanted to use that spell: This is what Professor McGonagall said when she made all of the statues come to life and protect Hogwarts.
78. Horcrux: Horcruxes are a truly terrible thing.
79. Crumple-Horned Snorkack: Not all of the things Luna saw or believed were fake.
80. The Restricted Section: This would be my favorite section of the Hogwart’s library.
81. The Half-Blood Prince: The alternative title of He Who Must Not Be Named.
82. No Muggles: It is only a few steps from outlawing muggles to becoming He Who Must Not Be Named. Watch out.
83. The Boy Who Lived: This is the first chapter of the series and an alternative name for Harry Potter.
84. There are all kinds of courage: You are absolutely right, Dumbledore!
85. Hairy Bot-ter: If you want people to think that you are a bot who loves Harry Potter, I guess this would work.
86. The Wizarding World: Of Harry Potter.
87. Beauxbatons Academy: This is another one of the wizarding schools. Fleur attended this school before marrying Ron’s brother.
88. Winner of the House Cup: Nice, although I’d rather win the Quidditch Cup.
89. The Mirror of Erised: A mirror that can show your deepest desire. Hence, it is named “Desire” spelled backwards.
90. Durmstrang Institute: This is another wizarding school. They showed up for the Triwizard Tournament in a giant shop.
91. He Who Must Not Be Named: You could set Tom Riddle as your password.
92. Ilvermony: This is the greatest school of magic in North America.
93. The Dark Lord’s Return: Please, no.
94. Slytherin Prince: Perfect for fans of Draco Malfoy.
95. Muggle-Born Squib: As any real fan will know, this would technically be impossible.
96. The Hogwarts Express: My favorite train.
97. Keeper of the Keys: If you love Hagrid, go with this wifi name.
98. What is this muggle device?: I am sure that Ron’s dad would love the answer to that question.
99. Cornish Pixies: My favorite!
100. Quill Not Pen: Because only muggles use pens anymore.