When you move into a new home, it is a big moment in your family’s life. It is only natural that you would like to have God’s blessing on your new home. The following house blessing prayers can help you ask for God’s love, wisdom and compassion in your new home.
The following house blessing prayers are perfect for blessing your home. If you have a friend or loved one who just moved into a new house, you can also use some of these prayers in your messages or house warming cards. These prayers help you ask for the Holy Spirit to bless everyone in the home and to be present in your life.
1. May the Lord bless this house and everyone within it. May God make this house into a home. May he fill it with love and a generous welcome to all who visit. May family and friends find peace and contentment within this home. May our home always overflow with hospitality, warmth and peace. May all who seek nourishment, be nourished. May this be a place where all can go for their happiness, growth and refreshment. We pray that the Lord bless this house and protect all who dwell within it. Amen.
2. May our home always be filled with God’s love. May this home be a place of peace during the night and day. May it be a haven of safety for all of our friends and family. May the Holy Spirit come down upon this house and may all who dwell in it feel God’s presence. Amen.
3. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May he shine his face upon you and always be gracious toward you. May the Lord life up his countenance to you and give you everlasting peace. May we walk in God’s steps in all ways and in all things. Amen.
4. O Holy Father, we welcome your spirit into this place. We pray that you will inhabit every room within this home and grace us with your amazing presence. May everyone who enter this house feel your abundant joy and everlasting peace. May everyone who lives here know and experience the completeness of your eternal love. We ask this in the name of Jesus, our protector and our savior. Amen.
5. Almighty Father, we humbly ask that you bless and sanctify this home. Bless all who dwell here and all who come here for refuge. Fill it with an abundance of good things and heavenly blessings. Provide each person with all that they need to get the substance that they need in life. Direct the desires of everyone in this house toward the fr4uits of your mercy. Through Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.
6. Thank you, Father, for giving us a new house to share. Help us to grow in your love. May your divine presence fill this home and touch the spirits of all who dwell here. In your mercy, protect us from sin and all harm. Allow us to follow you with each day of our lives. Amen.
7. O Lord, we ask you to bless and sanctify our home. As you blessed the homes of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, come and bless our home. May your angels and light fill this dwelling. May we feel your presence in everything that we do. We ask that you protect our home and everyone who dwells within it. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.
8. May God bless your new home and all who dwell within it. May he transform your new house into a loving home that is filled with the warmth of his spirit. May the Lord protect you from all harm and evil as he guides you in all things. We thank God for his wonderful blessings in bringing you this new home and pray that he keeps you in the palm of his hand. Amen.
9. We offer you, Lord, this prayer of thanksgiving. You have blessed our efforts to save and guided our family toward a better future. Now, we have a house that we can share as our family grows. Thank you for helping us get this house and for protecting our family. We pray that you transform our house into a home. Protect all who dwell in it and fill it with your abundant blessings. We offer you this prayer of thanksgiving and ask for your continued blessings. Amen.
10. Heavenly Father, thank you for your love and compassion. As we start this new chapter in our life, please bless our family. Fill our home with the abundance of your blessings. Guide us with your presence so that we may always walk in your path. Help our home to be an example of your love and compassion. May all who dwell in this home grow in their Christian faith and follow you in all ways. Amen.
11. May God bless this home and protect all who dwell here. We ask that the Holy Spirit descend upon our home and fill it with your blessings. May all who seek comfort find refuge within our home. May each person who arrives find nourishment, company and comfort. May all who live within this home or visit it feel the strength of your blessings. We ask that you bless us and help us to grow in your love. Allow us to love and serve you more with every passing day. Amen.
12. Almighty God, I ask for you to bless this house. Thank you for blessing us with this house. We ask that you transform this house into a home. Help us to grow in your love and wisdom with each passing day. Protect all who come to this house for refuge and guard us from the evil one. We pray that the Holy Spirit descends upon our home and fill it with divine guidance. May we reject evil in your name and always grow in your wisdom. May our house be an example of your love on earth and inspire others to follow in Christ’s example. In Jesus’s name, we pray. Amen.