I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Get ready to have some fun with these pun-ny ice cream puns and jokes. Grab your favorite flavor of ice cream, sit back and let the good times roll!
30 Ice Cream Puns
1. “I’m not here to play mind games. Except brain freeze.”
That is unfortunately the truth for just about every ice cream experience that I have ever had.
2. “Baby, you must’ve just been churned…’Because you are looking so fresh.”
This is probably one of the corniest pick-up lines that I have ever heard, unless you are dating a girl who really loves ice cream.
3. “If you’re Rocky Road, then I would love to pave you.”
Another terrible pick-up line.
4. “Why did the ice cream truck break down? Because of the Rocky Road.”
This is an adorable joke, although it is a bit corny.
5. “What did the newspaper say to the ice cream? What’s the scoop?”
Ice cream jokes always make me smile.
6. “Why don’t they make ice cream from breast milk? It’s an udderly bad idea!”
This is one of the more terrible ice cream puns.
7. “I scream, you scream, we both scream because we were meant to be together.”
I don’t think that’s actually true though.
8. “When I run out of ice cream, it gives me Blue Bells.”
Blue Bell is an amazing ice cream brand that you basically find only in the South. If you are lucky enough to have Blue Bell at your grocery store, count your blessings.
9. “Had some green-colored ice cream. It was mint.”
This ice cream pun is anti-climactic.
10. “The man brought an umbrella with him into the ice cream store because he heard there was a chance of sprinkles.”
I think that this joke is just adorable.
11. “What’s an electrician’s favorite ice cream flavor? Shock-a-lot.”
This is another one of the most fun ice cream puns on this list.
12. “Why did the ice cream cones break up? She thought he was too vanilla.”
A tough break, poor guy.
13. “What do you get from an Alaskan cow ? Ice Cream.”
I think it would be better said as what you get is delicious ice cream. Because really, there isn’t any other type.
14. “You can’t spell ice cream without ‘M-E’!”
That is certainly the truth.
15. “My small friend always argues that vanilla, chocolate and strawberry are the three best ice cream flavors. I think he has a Neapolitan complex.”
This is certainly a clever option.
16. “How do you learn how to make ice cream? In Sundae School.”
This is certainly a funny option.
17. “Where is the best place to get an ice cream? In Sundae school!”
Sundae school is a popular punch line for ice cream jokes and puns.
18. “Your serve is so soft, but your cone is so firm.”
This is a terrible ice cream pun, and you obviously need to know someone pretty well before you try this one out.
19. “What happens after you eat an entire gallon of “All Natural” ice cream? You get Breyer’s remorse!”
I love this joke.
20. “An employee got locked in a freezer at the ice cream factory and ended up getting spumonia.”
That also happens to be one of my favorite flavors. If I had to choose a way to die, “spumonia” would probably be it.
21. “How did Reese eat her ice cream? Witherspoon.”
America’s sweetheart and America’s favorite dessert meet up in one joke.
22. “Where do you learn to make complicated ice cream dishes? Sundae School.”
Very clever. I wish that there was a school that was all about making ice cream.
23. “How do astronauts eat their ice cream? In floats!”
This is a clever pun.
24. “You put the ‘hot’ in hot fudge sundae.”
This would be a great pick-up line if the girl or guy loves ice cream and sweet treats.
25. “Why did you shout when I made the sundae? Because I scream (ice cream).”
This pun just makes me groan.
26. “I must be made of pecan pralines…because I am NUTS for you!”
You should write this in a Valentine’s card if you want to be cute.
27. “What’s Dracula’s favorite ice cream flavor? Veinilla.”
This sounds like a joke that kids would love to tell over and over and over again.
28. “What do you get if you divide the circumference of a bowl of ice cream by its diameter? Pi a’la mode.”
If you are talking to math lovers, this is a great ice cream pun to go with.
29. “Once ice cream was invented the problem was licked.”
30. “When it comes to building our own sundae, I say we hold the cherry…and each other.”
I think this is one of the sweetest ice cream-related pick-up lines or puns on this list.