If you’ve got a girlfriend, then you should be keeping in touch with her regularly. You’ve probably been told that communication is the cornerstone of a relationship, but you might not fully appreciate what that statement means.
Let’s face it; guys don’t talk the way girls talk. This means that you may think that you’re talkative with your girl while she’s worried that you’re giving her the silent treatment. Don’t let yourself fall into that trap, send your girl messages regularly to remind her how you feel.
Short messages that remind you you’re thinking of her are good, but from time to time you need to go deeper. Of course, for some men, that’s a very arduous task. It can be hard to come up with the right words to say.
Fortunately, you’re not alone, we’ve got your back. We’ve prepared 30 messages to inspire you. You can just copy and paste these into your favorite chat app and send them on their way, but you should probably try and put them into your own words.
1. I had a dream about you last night. Heck, I have dreamed about you just about every day. It seems like I could spend every waking hour of the day with you and it still wouldn’t be enough. Even when I close your eyes, I want you near.
2. I hate that we’re apart right now. I wish you were with me, in my arms. I’d hold you close and never let go. At least, that’s what my heart wants. I know that the real world has a way of shattering romantic ideals. But still, when you’re with me I feel like we can beat the laws of space and time together.
3. There’s no other girl in the world. I know there are a lot of people out there trying to make you feel bad about yourself, trying to build themselves up or sell you something you don’t need. I can’t make them all go away no matter how much I’d like to but I can honestly tell you that you are special to me. There’s only one of you in the whole world, and you’re mine, I must be the luckiest guy in the world.
4. My world feels dark when you’re not here. Even when I’m out under a cloudless sky, it feels like there’s a haze over everything. Before you, the world was filled with so many lights, streetlights, stars, the moon, and the sun. Now it feels like you are the brightest light in my life. It would explain why I feel so warm around you, how you provide me with the energy and the strength to persevere through my darkest hours. You also shine brilliantly enough that I know I’ll always be able to find my way back to you.
5. Do you believe in fate? I’m not sure if I did before we met, or if I did, I didn’t really understand what it meant. It’s only when you’re in my arms that I feel like I truly comprehend what fate means. How can two people fit together so perfectly if it wasn’t meant to be?
6. I’m your boyfriend. I know you know, but I have to say it sometimes. It feels almost unreal, that a girl as great as you would be my girlfriend. You make me so happy; I hope you know that.
7. Would you give me a smile? I know I’m not there to see you, but trust me, I can feel it. Sometimes during the day, I feel a warmth come over me, and I just know that you’re off smiling somewhere. Every time you flash those pearly whites of yours the world becomes a little bit brighter. So even if you don’t feel like it, would you smile for me?
8. Someone asked me what I like about you. I thought about it and said nothing. Don’t be mad at me; I had, to be honest. I don’t like anything about you; I love everything about you. Like is too weak of a word, limp and lifeless compared to the feelings I have for you.
9. When people used to say that “behind every great man there’s a great woman” I would cringe. It felt like they were telling me I couldn’t succeed without a woman helping me out. But now that I’ve met you I understand. These days I feel like I can do anything because I know I have you in my corner, pushing me on and inspiring me to be the best person I can be. I hope I can do the same for you, together I know we’re better than we could ever be separately.
10. You can do it. I’m not psychic; I don’t know what you’re struggling with right now. Hopefully, we can talk about it as soon as possible, but I don’t need to hear the specifics to know my diagnosis. You are the greatest woman I’ve ever met, and I know that if you put your heart and mind to a task, you can accomplish it.
11. Good morning. If you’re still in bed, I wish I was there lying beside you. If you’re out of bed already, then I wish you were back in bed with me. It’s a shame that life has to pull us apart, but I know it won’t be long before we’re together again. Just thought I should warn you, I might not be able to let you go after our next meeting.
12. I think I understand gardening. When I was a kid, I saw someone planting a tree. I asked them when they would be fully grown and they said years. I thought it was crazy, who would want to watch a tree growing for years? But no I think I understand, when you really care about something every little change interests you, no matter how minute. Watching you develop as a person, feeling our love expand, it gives my life a new meaning. I know I want to see everything your future has to over, everything our future holds.
13. I never knew what it felt like to be rich until I met you. You make me feel like a billionaire. Walking around with you, I feel like a millionaire. I swear I can feel envious eyes on us. But I don’t worry, I trust you. Besides, why would you ever leave a billionaire?
14. I may not be with you in the flesh but know that I am with you in spirit. The day we met you took a part of me, and every meeting since then you’ve taken more and more of me with you. It never has to be you against the world anymore; you have me now.
15. Every day when I go to sleep, I say my thanks for three women. First, I say thanks for having a girl like you in my life. Then I say thanks for your mother, because if she never gave birth to you, we wouldn’t have met. And finally, I’m thankful for my own mother, because without her I wouldn’t be here to love you with all my heart and soul.
16. If we were to spend every minute of the rest of our lives together, it still wouldn’t be enough. Everything I learn about you is a treasure to be cherished, and I’m hopelessly greedy. I want to horde it all, basking in your presence and soaking up every bit of you.
17. The most beautiful scent in the world is yours. I love it when you visit me, and in our embrace, your scent sinks into my clothes. I don’t want to wash them after that, just to sleep with them next to my face so I can imagine you there beside me in bed when your body is far away.
18. My mind is always ready to think of you. My eyes are always ready to look at you. My mouth is always ready to sing your praises. My arms are always ready to hold you. My legs are always ready to walk to you. My heart is always ready to love you.
19. Sometimes I think about how many people there are in a world. There are over 7 billion, can you believe that? What are the chances that I’d meet the one person out of 7 billion who was perfect for me? It’s hard to believe, but it’s the truth. I can’t imagine anyone who could come close to your perfection.
20. You may not be perfect, but you’re perfect for me. That’s what makes us so great, I have my faults, and you have yours, but together we’re better. I know you drive me to be a better person every single day.
21. I honestly believe that if you were born 1000 years ago, I would be driven to invent a time machine so that I could travel back and meet you. A love like ours is bigger than the time space continuum. I would travel across time and space, learn a new language, and transform myself in any other way imaginable for a love like ours.
22. We have a love that won’t end. I have faith in that because it’s what I feel. I know that even if we were separated our love would continue undimmed because now each of us carries a part of the other. You’ve got a permanent spot in my heart now, and I feel so lucky for that fact.
23. If I had my way I’d spend every second with you but at the same time even one glimpse of your beautiful face is enough to make my day. I’d rather have one day with you than a whole lifetime without you. That’s how much you mean to me, and even that feels like it falls short of my love for you.
24. Before I met you, I couldn’t imagine why anyone would want to live forever. After all, how could you possibly find things to do for an infinite length of time? But now that I know you I understand. When I think about life with you, I feel like an eternity isn’t long enough.
25. You taught me that love is worth fighting for. I used to think that if love wasn’t easy, then it wasn’t worth having. But you give me the strength and the drive to overcome any obstacle. Because I don’t know how I can live without you, I’d be willing to risk my life to keep you near me.
26. What did I do before I met you? It’s honestly hard to remember. It’s like before I met you my life was in black and white and now everything is available in vibrant Technicolor. I want to split my lives into two parts, like we do with history. BY and AY, before you and after you.
27. You’re my sun. You’re a shining star that brightens every day. My whole world revolves around you. When you’re gone, the world gets colder and darker. As far as I’m concerned, life isn’t possible without you.
28. I thought that no moment could feel the way it did when I first told you that I loved you. I was wrong. Every time I say those words I feel a new rush of emotion, because with every moment I spend with you our love grows deeper. It’s as if the word “love” is constantly gaining new meaning. So whenever you hear me say “I love you,” I hope you understand what I’m saying.
29. You’re the best teacher I’ve ever had. It’s probably because you aren’t teaching a subject that I can read about in a textbook. You’re not teaching me history, English, math, or geography. You’re teaching me about yourself, you’re teaching me about myself, and above all, you are teaching me about love. I can honestly say that I didn’t know the meaning of the word before I met you.
30. It used to be when people asked me to tell them something about myself my first impulse would be to tell them about my job. Now I want to tell them that I’m your boyfriend. After all, a job is something I do to survive, being your boyfriend is what makes life worth living.