Sending your boyfriend short messages to remind him how you much you love him is always a good idea, but sometimes you need to switch things up and go a little more in-depth. Don’t stop at a few words and an emoji, send him an entire paragraph expressing your feelings.
If you don’t think of yourself as a writer or if you have trouble expressing yourself, don’t worry. We’ve got 30 paragraphs you can send him to show him that you’re thinking of him.
1. Good morning babe. I know I’m having a good morning because I woke up as your girlfriend. Hope you have a fantastic day, a fantastic boy like you deserves nothing less. If you ever need a pick-me-up just think of me and know that I’ll be thinking about you.
2. Thank you. No, I’m not writing you about anything in particular. I’m writing you about everything. Ever since I met you, I’ve felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I never thought it would be possible for anyone to love me the way you do, and I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you.
3. My friends think I’m crazy. Every time a boy even looks at me I start to tell them that I’m already taken. It’s not just because I’m that committed; it’s also because I’m that proud. I just want to tell everyone I’m your girlfriend.
4. I miss you. Why aren’t you here right now? I want to feel your arms around me. I feel like I understand what doctors mean when they talk about phantom limb syndrome. Only I’m not missing my own arm; I can feel your arms around me even when you’re not here.
5. The time we’ve spent together has been great, but do you know what’s even better? Thinking about the future, we’re going to have together. Because when I’m with you, it feels like every minute is better than the last. I wake up every morning excited to see where life takes me.
6. I don’t feel as afraid now that you are in my life. Before every little thing would worry and stress me out, I didn’t know how I would deal with all the things that life could throw at me. Now I don’t feel so worried; I know that as long as you are here with me, I can deal with everything. You turn my good days into my best days and make my worst days bearable.
7. I’m doing a crossword puzzle; can you help me? I need an 11-letter word for the most incredible, handsome, intelligent, funny, sensitive, sexy, and all around awesome man to ever walk the surface of this planet. Wait! I think I just figured it out. My boyfriend. I know that’s technically two words, but it totally fits.
8. When I was growing up, I always loved stories about princes and princesses. I would read the same stories over and over again, imagining myself up in some tall tower, looking out at the horizon and dreaming of the day my prince would come. As I got, older people would always tell me that they were just stories and that I couldn’t really believe them. I have to admit that I almost gave up hope myself. But then you came into my life. You might not have a horse or plate mail, but you’re still the best knight in shining armor I could ever ask for.
9. You make me feel like an explorer. Every day I’m discovering new and uncharted territory. But I’m not sailing the seven seas; I’m exploring the depths of my heart. Before I met you, I felt my heart was just a tiny room, but you’ve helped me unlock new doors and discover hidden passages with every passing day. And you know what? Every time I open a new door I find you waiting there for me.
10. Sometimes I look up at the sky and feel so small. The sky is just so unimaginably vast, and few things make me feel tinier than looking up at the countless stars in the sky and imagine=ing how each and every star is the size of our own sun. Maybe it should make me feel insignificant, but not when I’m with you. When you’re with me, I feel like our love is as big, powerful, and beautiful as all the stars in this vast universe of ours. And the really crazy thing is that it also feels like our love is growing every single day. Someday it will be bigger than the universe, and then it will transcend space and time.
11. It’s crazy to think about what knowing you has done to me. Loneliness takes on a new depth now that I know your presence. But I’m also never truly alone. Every time I close my eyes I can see you. I hear your voice whispering in my ear, feel your flesh against mine, smell your scent on the breeze. In the quiet, you are there, and I can find peace. How can one girl be such a mess of emotions and still feel more whole than she ever has before?
12. Sometimes when something makes me think about the past, I try and remember what it felt like. I used to spend hours lost in nostalgic reminiscence, but now it just isn’t the same. Now that I know you I find it difficult to remember or imagine life without you. It’s like trying to remember what life was like in the womb, before I could see, walk, or breathe. You’re all that and more to me.
13. I trust you. I know I’ve said this to you before, but it’s worth reminding you. I don’t just love you because you’re sexy, even though you are. I love you because you make me feel safe. I won’t always act like it, sometimes my emotions get the better of me, and I question things I have no reason to question. But know that when I sit down and think of all that you’ve said to me and done for me I know, I can trust you.
14. I used to have so many regrets. I would think about all the things I did wrong in life, all that I could have done if I took a different path in life. But now my only regret is that I didn’t meet you sooner. And even then, I can’t really be sad, if we had met sooner I might not have been right for you. When I think of you and what we have together I feel like everything will work out for the best.
15. Are you asleep yet? I know it’s late. I’m trying to get to sleep; I know that once I do, I will see you in my dreams. But that just keeps me up; I’m so excited to see you again. I we both fall asleep quickly so we can dream together, wake up, and meet in the flesh.
16. I love you. I’ve always wanted to say those words and really mean them. I love you. I always wanted to find someone who deserves my love. I love you. Now I tear up when I think how you feel that I deserve your love. I love you. I really can’t say it enough. I love you.
17. Would you sing me a song? I know we’re not together, but I swear I can hear it. Open up the windows and sing out so the breeze can bring it to me or whisper it under your breath. As long as you think of me while you sing I know I will hear it, feel it.
18. When I’m with you, I find it hard to blink. I know blinks last a fraction of a second but even that is too long to go without seeing you in all your glory.
19. I used to always think that people who played the lottery were crazy. How could they really put their faith in a one in a million chance happening to them and changing their life? But now that I’ve met you I understand. You’re not just a one in a million chance; you’re my one in six billion chance.
20. When I’m with you, I believe that death isn’t the end. With your body next to mine, I’m sure that something this perfect can’t stop when our hearts finish beating. Our love is eternal, even if the universe freezes or blinks out of existence I know our love will go on.
21. Just wanted to remind you that if you’re going through anything, I’m here to help you. You don’t realize how much you do for me, how much strength you give me. You make me feel like I can do anything and I want you to know that I believe in you with all of my heart.
22. I used to be afraid of so many things, but now the only thing that truly scares me is imagining life without you. Please promise me you won’t ever leave me. You don’t have to say it with words, just hold me tight and I’ll hear your body loud and clear.
23. I never really knew what it meant to be beautiful before I met you. Sure, there were plenty of people who said I was beautiful but I never really felt beautiful. It was like I was putting on an act, like everyone was. But when you look me in the eyes and tell me I’m beautiful I truly believe it.
24. Can you feel me? I can feel you. No matter how far you are from me, I can still feel your hands on my body, your lips on mine, your skin against my skin. It’s not half as good as feeling you in person, but it’s still better than anything I could imagine before I met you. Can you feel me?
25. Sometimes I find it difficult to believe a boy like you loves a girl like me. Even when I mess up you still come back to me and tell me you love me. Part of me always finds it hard to believe, but when I look deep into your eyes, I know you’re being honest, and it rocks my world.
26. I can’t wait until we see each other again. I could send you 1,000 love letters, and I could never say one perfect of the feelings I have in my heart. The only way I can really express myself is with my lips; I hope you’re ready.
27. I never truly believed in soul mates until I met you. I’m not sure if I even understood what the word “soul” meant until we met and your soul called out to mine. You’ve given my world a whole new depth, and I could never thank you fully for it.
28. You make me want to write poetry. Do you know how crazy that is? I never thought of myself as a poetry person, in school, it all just seemed so ridiculous. But now that I’ve met you things that once seemed unbelievable are practically inescapable. I’m still too shy to actually share any poetry with you, but that’s just because I haven’t been able to find the right words to capture all that you mean to me.
29. You made me think that maybe reincarnation is true. It feels like the only way to explain the connection I have with you. This couldn’t have been the first time we’ve met; we must have been a couple in a past life. In fact, not just one life. I bet we’ve been in love a thousand times before. That’s the only way to explain the superhuman love I feel for you.
30. You’re handsome; you know that? Usually, I think you must know that you are just about the sexiest man alive but other times I’m not sure you know just how good looking you are. Well here I am to remind you, you’re drop-dead-sexy. Seriously, every time I even look at a picture of you I want to tell someone to call the ambulance, you get my heart beating like crazy. If you ever feel self-conscious just remember this, you’re the most handsome man on this earth to me.