When you get a cute male Labrador, you need to find the right name for him. These puppies are known for being exceptionally friendly and loyal. Because of their amazing personalities, they are an extremely popular dog for families. To get you started on your search for cute male Labradors names, we have compiled a list of 100 options that you can use.
100 Cute Male Labradors Names
1. Kirby: This is a cute option.
2. Diesel: This is a strong name for a Labrador.
3. Noir: This means black in French, so it would be a great name for a black-colored name.
4. Champ: A perfect name for a dog who always seems to have a positive outlook on life.
5. Trapper: If your Labrador is a hunting dog, this would be a good choice to go with.
6. Guinness: This would be a wonderful name for a chocolate Labrador.
7. Baxter: This is an adorable name for a dog.
8. Blaze: This name sounds cool.
9. Shadow: This would be a great name for a black or gray dog.
10. Amigo: In Spanish, this name means friend. It is a great name for man’s best friend.
11. Trigger: Use this for a Labrador dog that goes hunting with you.
12. Sunny: If you have a yellow Labrador, this would be an excellent name for him.
13. Corky: This is a quirky, unusual name for a puppy, but it sounds pretty cool.
14. Trooper: If you want a strong-sounding name, this would be a good one to choose.
15. Hershey: This is an excellent name for a brown Labrador.
16. Buster: In the Arthur cartoon, Buster was a rabbit, but who really cares?
17. Brutus: Technically, Brutus was the one responsible for the death of Julius Caesar.
18. Ash: This name is perfect for a black or gray Labrador.
19. Murray: This would be an amazing name for a puppy.
20. Remington: Remington is a gun manufacturer, so this would be a great name for a hunting dog.
21. Moose: This could refer to the brown color of the dog’s fur or the dog’s size.
22. Charlie: Short, simple names like Charlie are always a fun option for a dog.
23. Caesar: If you name one dog Brutus, it would be incredibly unfortunate to call your other dog Caesar.
24. Coal: This would be a great name for a dog with black fur.
25. Augie: This would be a great, unusual name for a dog. It could be used as a nickname for August.
26. Chase: This would be a cool dog name anyway, but it is especially appropriate for a hunting dog.
27. Bear: If your dog is as large and fuzzy as a bear, this would be an excellent option to go with.
28. Harvey: This is a fun, strong name for a dog.
29. Thor: Naming your dog after gods in Greek mythology is always a fun choice.
30. Tanner: This would be a great name for a yellow Labrador.
31. Lucky: If your dog seems to be extremely lucky, this would be a great name for him.
32. Winchester: This gun manufacturer would be a great, strong name for your hunting dog.
33. Corona: Use this name for a yellow Labrador.
34. Clancy: This sounds like a dog’s name in a detective novel.
35. Arrow: This would be a great name for a hunting dog.
36. Russet: This sounds like a strong name, and it is great for dog’s with fur like a russet potato.
37. Sully: This is always a fun name for a dog.
38. Radar: This is a cute option.
39. Snickers: This is an adorable name for a chocolate lab.
40. Bernie: This could be your dog’s real name or just a nickname for the name Bernard.
41. Bullet: If you want your puppy to be a hunting dog, this would be a fun option.
42. Heath: This would be another great choice for a brown-colored Labrador.
43. Fido: For decades, this has been a fairly common dog name.
44. Bruiser: Use this name for a strong, tough Labrador.
45. Redford: If you have a red-colored Labrador, then this would be an excellent name.
46. Spud: This is an adorable choice.
47. Admiral: This is a tough name for a male Labrador.
48. Smoky: Some of the best, cute male Labrador names are based on the color of the dog’s fur.
49. Barnie: If none of the other names work for you, this could always be a cute male Labrador name.
50. Gunner: This is a strong, tough name for a little dog, but it works.
51. Hickory: This is a clever name that is perfect for a brown-colored dog.
52. Percy: In the Harry Potter series, this was the name of one of Ronald Weasley’s brothers.
53. Chief: This would be a strong naming choice.
54. Whiskey: If your dog has brown fur, this would be an amazing choice.
55. Teddy: If your puppy is as cuddly as a teddy bear, then this would be an obvious option for him.
56. Crash: This would be a strong name for a puppy.
57. Bandit: If your dog is always getting into trouble, this would be an amazing name for him.
58. Asher: This name just sounds cool.
59. Axel: If you want a hip, strong name, go with this option.
60. Pepper: This would be perfect for a black dog. If you have two dogs, you could name the other one Salt.
61. Rascal: This name is perfect for a puppy who always seems to be getting into trouble. Don’t be surprised if this name becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy though!
62. Bolt: This sounds like a cool name.
63. Red: This would be a great choice for a red-colored dog.
64. Chance: This is a great name for a lucky dog.
65. Ace: This is always a great naming choice for a puppy.
66. Raven: If your dog has black fur, this would be a top choice.
67. Boots: If your dog’s fur makes it look like he is wearing boots, go with this dog name.
68. Maximus: If you choose this name, you can always call your dog Max for short.
69. Espresso: Use this for a dog that has black fur.
70. Scrappy: This reminds me of the Scooby Doo character, Scrappy Doo.
71. Butch: If you want a strong-sounding name for a dog, go with this option.
72. Black: Black or Blackie would be obvious choices for black-colored dogs.
73. Murphy: This is a strong, old-fashioned name for a dog.
74. Goliath: In the story, Goliath actually lost. He was gigantic though, so this would be a good option for a large dog.
75. Brownie: This is a lovely name for a brown-colored dog.
76. Toby: This would be an adorable puppy name.
77. Tank: This is perfect for a dog who is built like a tank.
78. Rolo: This would be great for a brown dog or a chubby puppy.
79. Ernie: If you have two dogs, you could name one dog Bert and the other dog Ernie.
80. Hawkeye: This comes from one of my favorite characters in MASH.
81. Jack: This is an easy, fun name for your dog.
82. Cooper: This is a fun option for a dog.
83. Blitz: This would be a strong name for a Labrador.
84. Fox: Fox or Foxy would be cute names.
85. Skip: This is a fun choice for a dog.
86. Boss: Perfect for an alpha dog.
87. Ninja: This is the perfect name for a dog who is silent like a ninja.
88. Sarge: Military-related names are fun for dogs.
89. Scooby: Why not name your dog after the popular television show dog, Scooby Doo?
90. Hulk: This is a great name for a strong dog.
91. Mack: This is a fun option.
92. Spike: This sounds like a very tough name for a Labrador.
93. Buddy: This is an obvious name choice for man’s best friend.
94. Storm: This is a strong name choice.
95. Mocha: A great option for a chocolate lab.
96. Jet: This is a fun name for a black-colored Labrador.
97. Scout: Labradors are known as hunting dogs, so naming him Scout would be an excellent choice.
98. T-Bone: This is a strong name choice.
99. Hercules: Hercules was a legendary mythological character who was known for his strength.
100. Avalanche: For a dog who runs and moves like an avalanche.