The name Ashley is actually a city in New Zealand. While it can be used as a male name, it is typically a female name. This name is often used in parts of the world like the United Kingdom, Australia, the United States, South Africa and New Zealand. If you happen to know an Ashley, we have you covered. The following is a list of nicknames for Ashley that you can use.
1. Ash: This is a simple nickname for Ashley.
2. Mash Potato: The “ash” in “mash” is what makes this suitable for Ashley. It is probably the most adorable nickname on this list.
3. Asher: This is a cute option that would work well for a guy who was unfortunately named Ashley by his parents.
4. Lee-Lee: This is a cute option.
5. Shlee: This is probably not the best option on this list.
6. Mashly: How cute!
7. Ashy: Little children often call their sisters Ashy until they can pronounce Ashley.
8. Lee: This is an easy option to use.
9. Ash Tray: Honestly, this is probably not a nickname that she would like. If you have a sibling and you want to tease her, then you could use it.
10. Asholee: This nickname for Ashley is just a lot of fun to say.