You love your brother, but you also love to tease him. You need nicknames that work for when you are feeling lovingly about him and when you want to pick on him. Luckily, we have a list of 200 nicknames for brothers that you can use. You can create nicknames based on his appearance, hobbies, physique or personality. You can use the following nicknames for brothers as they are written or modify them for a more unique option.
1. Big Brother: This is an obvious nickname for a brother who is older than you or bigger than you are.
2. Arms: This is for a brother who has a much longer reach than you do. You could also use it if your brother happens to like working out in the gym all the time and has overly buff arms.
3. Diablo: This means devil in Spanish.
4. Lab Rat: This is the name for a brother who really loves science and everything related to it.
5. Terry Bull: Try saying this one aloud and you will see why it is one of the most popular nicknames for brothers.
6. Champ: This is a great nickname if your brother always seems to win.
7. Torero: This is actually the Spanish word for bullfighter, but it would be a great nickname for your brother.
8. Adopted: This is a slightly mean way to tease a brother for being different from everyone else.
9. Broski: This is a twist on the more basic, bro.
10. Superfly: Use this nickname for a very cool brother.
11. Casanova: Casanova was legendary for being a ladies’ man and having numerous lovers during his lifetime. This makes Casanova a great nickname for a brother who gets all the girls.
12. Zombie: Use this for a brother who tends to be a bit of a sleepy head or couch potato.
13. Runt: This is a teasing nickname for a baby brother.
14. Geek: Use this for a nerdy brother, but keep in mind that this could hurt his feelings.
15. Wee Lad: This is a Irish or Scottish slang term for a little guy.
16. Peanut: Use this for a baby brother.
17. Lil’ Bro: This is one of the more standard nicknames for brothers.
18. Copycat: For some reason, younger siblings always seem to copy what their older sibling does.
19. Bratushka: This is a Russian word for brother. You can also shorten it to just “brat.”
20. Bambino: This is a cute term for a baby boy.
21. Half-Pint: This is for all of those short or little brothers out there.
22. Short Stuff: This is another nickname you can use for a little brother.
23. Bambi: I feel like this would work best for a baby brother who has large eyes
24. Beef: If you have a brother who loves to work out and stay in shape, use this to imply that he is all muscles.
25. Daredevil: This is for brothers who like to take risks and aren’t afraid to try new things.
26. Hawkeye: Hawkeye would be a great nickname for brothers who can see everything.
27. Kamikaze: Use this for a brother who is willing to give it all to get what he wants.
28. Poker Face: This is for brothers who can stay calm under pressure. You can also use it if you can never tell what your brother is thinking.
29. The Great One: You can use this if you worship your brother, or you could also use it ironically if you don’t really like him.
30. Vegas: This is for a lucky brother who always sees to win your bets.
31. Slick: This is a nickname for the coolest brother ever.
32. Lucky Luchiano: Lucky Luchiano was one of the most famous gangsters to ever live.
33. Hermano: In Spanish, hermano means brother.
34. Colossus: This is a good nickname for brothers who are large and tough.
35. Avenger: If you have a big brother who seeks revenge whenever you are harmed, use this nickname.
36. Babykins: This is a good nickname for your sweet baby brother.
37. Small Fries: Use this as a nickname for a short brother, but watch out because he probably won’t like it.
38. Robin: This is a nickname for your favorite side kick.
39. Fox: For sneakier brothers.
40. Brethren: This comes from an old root word for brother.
41. Big Guy: Use this for taller, older brothers.
42. Comrade: For when your brother is your best friend.
43. Kid Brother: This is an obvious option for little brothers.
44. Smiley: This is for happy brothers who are always smiling.
45. Tiny: Use this to tease your brother about his size.
46. Bitsy: This is a cute nickname for a little brother.
47. Tiger: If you have a baby brother who loves to scream and roar, go with this nickname.
48. Snoopy: For brothers as cute or sweet as Snoopy.
49. Pumpkin: This is for sweet brothers.
50. Jellybean: Adorable!
51. Elf: Use this for short or helpful brothers.
52. Cupid: This is the nickname to use if your brother is an angel sent from heaven.
53. Chipmunk: For adorable brothers with chubby cheeks.
54. Button: For brothers who are as cute as a button.
55. Cuddle Bunny: Adorable!
56. Doodle Bug: For little larva who end up growing into big and strong men.
57. Laddie: An Irish or Scottish nickname for brothers.
58. Munchkin: This is for sweet, little brothers.
59. Rollie Pollie: This is for brothers who like to roll around or who are a bit rotund.
60. Pooh Bear: Use this because he is like Winnie the Pooh or because he likes
Winnie the Pooh.
61. Snuggles: This is for brothers who are great for snuggling up to.
62. Toodles: Use this if your toddler brother loves to wave good-bye.
63. Menace: This is for brothers who create chaos and anarchy.
64. Servant: Use this if your brother does (or you wish he would do) your chores for you.
65. Snitch: This is for brothers who are tattletales.
66. Weirdo: This is a mean, teasing nickname for oddball brothers.
67. Brave One: Use this if your brother is never afraid to take a risk.
68. Enigma: This is for a brother who leaves everyone totally confused.
69. Darth Vader: Use this for evil brothers who are a force to be reckoned with.
70. Capone: Capone was one of the most famous gangsters of all time.
71. Bandit: This is for brothers who can plan a heist and sneak anything away.
72. Savage: For brothers who have no manners.
73. Brainiac: This is a way to tease your brother for how smart he is.
74. The Missing Link: Use this to say that your brother is the missing link between apes and people.
75. Shark: This is for bullies.
76. Sasquatch: This works perfectly for wild, hairy brothers.
77. Pizza Face: This is a mean way to tease your brother about his zits.
78. Butters: For clumsy brothers.
79. Dunce: This is for brothers who aren’t the best at doing schoolwork.
80. Fruitcake: For nutty, odd brothers.
81. Hulk: This is for large brothers or for brothers who lose their temper.
82. Oddball: Oddballs are unusual people.
83. Pumpkin Head: This is a mean way to imply that your brother’s head is hollow.
84. Statsi: If your brother loves to spy, use this nickname.
85. Tarzan: This is a nickname for brothers who belong in the jungle.
86. Muggle: For non-magical brothers.
87. Hermit: This is used for loners who like to spend most of their time alone.
88. Giganotosaurus: This is a way to tease your brother about how tall he is.
89. Egghead: This is a teasing term for smart people.
90. Dracula: Use this term to tease your brother about staying up all night.
91. Crybaby: Crybaby is a way to tease a brother who cries all the time.
92. Lil’ Heart Breaker: For adorable little brothers.
93. Peaches: This is for babies with skin as soft as peaches. You could also use it for a brother who only has peach fuzz instead of a beard.
94. Scrappy-Doo: Use this for your mystery loving side kick.
95. Squirrel: Perfect for small, energetic brothers.
96. Sweet Potato: This is for sweet, chubby brothers.
97. Twinkle: He is so kind that he brings a twinkle to everyone’s eye.
98. Yoda: This is for wise, small brothers.
99. Brosef Stalin: Use this if your brother likes to boss you around like a dictator.
100. Banshee: This is one of the best nicknames for brothers who like to scream like a banshee.
101. Tyke: For toddlers.
102. Teddy: This is an adorable nickname for brothers who are as cuddly as a teddy bear.
103. Snickerdoodle: Sweet!
104. Poppet: This is a common English nickname and term of endearment.
105. Peak-a-Boo: This is perfect for baby brothers who love playing peak-a-boo or hide-and-seek.
106. Duckling: For small, fluffy and sweet brothers.
107. Cowboy: This is for an adventurous, outdoor-loving brother.
108. Brah: This is a fairly typical variation on the word brother.
109. Booger: Use this to tease your brother about picking his nose all the time.
110. Black Sheep: This is for brothers who always seem to be the odd one out in the family.
111. Chatterbox: For brothers who never seem to stop talking.
112. Bruv: This is a fun British nickname used for brothers.
113. Chief: Use this for a brother who likes to be the boss.
114. Batska: This is a Slavic slang word that is used for brothers.
115. Bredrin: This is a Rastafarian slang term for brothers.
116. Halfling: Use this nickname to tease your brother about his height.
117. Little Soldier: This is for a little brother who is good at taking orders from you.
118. Nemesis: This is for a brother who seems like your worst enemy.
119. Sugar: This is a sweet nickname for brothers who are as sweet as sugar.
120. Twinkie: For brothers who are as sweet and soft as twinkies.
121. Barbarian: This is for brutes and rude brothers.
122. Cyclops: This is a way to tease your brother if he wears glasses.
123. Evil Twin: Your brother does not have to be your twin to use this nickname.
124. Joe Kerr: Try saying this one aloud.
125. Amigo: This is the Spanish word for a male friend.
126. Morty Fide: Use this if you always say things that shock your brother or surprise him.
127. Hugh Mungus: This is a funny one if you say it aloud.
128. Einstein: Use this if your brother wrongly thinks that he is always the smartest person in the room.
129. Chico: This is a Spanish term for a boy.
130. Wiggles: Use this for a toddler brother who always seems to be wiggling
131. Sunshine: This is for happy brothers who bring sunshine and brightness into
132. Big Bear: For large, older brothers.
133. Waldo: Use this for a brother that you can never seem to find.
134. Shrimp: This is a way to tease a tiny or skinny brother.
135. Rebel: This is for a brother who always wants to rebel against authority.
136. Mufasa: This is for your lion brother who likes to be in charge.
137. Knuckles: This is for a brother who thinks that he is a tough guy.
138. General: Use this for natural leaders or brothers who tend to be a bit bossy.
139. Buddy: This is for a brother who is also your best friend.
140. Mario: Use this for a little brother who loves to jump around.
141. Baby Face: This is for your baby-faced brother.
142. Combo: Try out this nickname for brothers if your brother can multi-task like crazy.
143. Kiddo: This is one of the more common nicknames for brothers who are younger.
144. Muscles: This is for tough or muscular brothers.
145. Old Man: Use this nickname to tease your older brother about his age.
146. Smurf: For short or tiny brothers.
147. Brozart: This is for brothers who are good at music.
148. Little Lamb: Perfect for gentle baby brothers.
149. Giggles: This is for brothers who love to laugh.
150. Dimples: Use this if your brother has adorable dimples.
151. Cuddles: This works well for brothers who love to cuddle. Y
152. Cherub: Try this for angelic baby brothers.
153. Buttercup: Cute!
154. Cupcake: For soft, sweet or cute brothers.
155. Dobby: This is ideal if you use your little brother as your own personal house elf.
156. Handsome: This is for attractive brothers or just a brother who thinks that he is super attractive.
157. Honey: For sweet brothers.
158. Marshmallow: Use this to tease a soft, sweet brother.
159. Prince: For a brother who acts like he is royalty.
160. Simba: For a brother who will one day be king.
161. Caveman: Use this to tease a brother who seems so dense that he has yet to invent fire.
162. Brat: This is one of the more common nicknames for brothers, unfortunately.
163. Hollywood: This is for a brother who will be rich and famous one day.
164. Player: This is for an ambitious brother or a brother who loves to hit on the ladies.
165. Rambo: This is for the kind of brother who could take on 100 guys in a fight.
166. Stratosphere: You can use this to tease your brother about how tall he is.
167. The Don: This is for a brother who is the first person you turn to when you need help.
168. Wolverine: This is for a brother who might be a good guy, but he also has a temper.
169. Swagger: For a boastful, confident brother.
170. Sherlock Holmes: This is for brothers who can always figure out what is going on.
171. Popeye: This is for your old-fashioned tough guy.
172. Ninja: For stealthy, sneaky brothers.
173. Hooligan: This is for your trouble-making brother.
174. Zeus: Zeus was a Greek god, but you can use this nickname ironically.
175. Steel: For strong brothers.
176. Rockstar: Because he is either a good musician or amazingly awesome.
177. Morpheus: For wise brothers.
178. Hitman: Use this for brothers who are great fighters.
179. Commander: For true leaders.
180. AK47: This is for a powerful, fast brother.
181. Trashman: Use this to tease a brother who smells like garbage.
182. Psycho: For crazy brothers.
183. Mutant: This is a mean nickname for weird brothers.
184. Saboteur: This is for a brother who always ruins your plans.
185. Scrooge: For brothers who hate sharing.
186. Alpha: For leaders.
187. Crash: This is for a brother who loves to crash a party and make an entrance.
188. Granite: For brothers who emotions are as impenetrable as granite.
189. Iron Man: For an indestructible brother.
190. Obi-Wan: This is for an older brother who mentors you.
191. Matrix: This is for a brother who is good at computers.
192. Tank: For an indestructible brother.
193. Zorro: For a vigilante brother.
194. Adorable: Too cute!
195. Sport: For an athletic, active brother.
196. Junior: Use this if your brother is your mini-me.
197. Minion: This is to tease your brother for being small and for being your minion.
198. Squirt: This is a common nickname for little brothers.
199. Charming: Use this for a charming brother or a brother who just thinks that he is charming.
200. Cutie Pie: This is a sweet nickname for your brother.