This simple, sweet name is originally Greek in origin. In its original language, Chloe was said to mean a young blade of grass. Since this name is fairly short, it is not always easy finding nicknames for Chloe. Luckily, we have compiled a list of some of the best nicknames that you can use. If we left out any of your favorites, make sure to leave it in a comment at the bottom of the article.
1. Coco: This is a fairly obvious nickname for Chloe. Just about every name that starts with a C can use the nickname Coco. You could also spell it Cocoa if she loves chocolate.
2. Lolo: This sounds like the type of nickname that a younger sibling would use when they are still learning how to talk.
3. Coey: This sounds like baby talk, but it is still rather cute.
4. Clove: This is one of my favorite nicknames for Chloe.
5. Clo: This is a cute, easy nickname for Chloe.
6. Clo-Clo: Cute!
7. Loie: This is a simple, fun option.
8. Clover: This uses the first sound in the name to create an adorable nickname. Unlike many other nicknames, this one is actually longer than the original name.
9. Lo: This is an easy option, but there are cuter nicknames on this list.