If you want to find the perfect nickname for someone with blue eyes, we have you covered. This is a list of 60 nicknames for girls and guys with blue eyes. We have 30 for each gender, so you have plenty of nicknames to choose from.
30 Nicknames for Guys With Blue Eyes
1. Blueberries: Blueberries are the color of his eyes and super sweet.
2. Zaffre: This is a blue pigment made of cobalt ore.
3. The Ocean: The ocean is as blue as his eyes.
4. Arctic: This polar region is known for having an icy, blue look to it.
5. Blue-Eyed Demon: There is a yellow-eyed demon n Supernatural, so this is a take on that nickname.
6. Cat Eyes: If you shine a light on them, cat eyes often look blue.
7. Cookie Monster: The cookie monster is known for being blue all over.
8. Azure: This is a shade of blue and a very pretty nickname.
9. Ice: This is a cool nickname for someone with blue eyes.
10. Indigo: This is like a blend of purple and dark blue.
11. Cerulean: This is a pretty shade of sky blue.
12. Mesmerize: Because his eyes are mesmerizing. Plus, this nickname doubles as a play on words.
13. Sapphire: This is a popular blue gemstone that represents kindness, strength and power.
14. Neptune: Neptune is known as the blue planet.
15. Handsome: Most likely, handsome is a fitting descriptor for your blue-eyed guy.
16. Sky: This is one of the prettiest examples of blue in the natural world.
17. Blue Man: Not the most creative of nicknames, but it works.
18. Cobalt: This is a cool nickname that comes from a chemical element.
19. Bahamas: Call him this if his eyes are the color of the waters of the Bahamas.
20. Deep Blue Eyes: This is a cute nickname.
21. Teal: This is a shade of blue, which makes it a popular nickname for guys with blue eyes.
22. Capri: This is the deep blue color found in the Mediterranean Sea.
23. Vista: This is the color of blue used in the Windows operating system.
24. Cyan: This is a pretty shade of blue.
25. Denim: This tough fabric also happens to be the color of his pretty blue eyes.
26. Lapis: This is a popular color of gemstone.
27. Papa Blue: Use this for dads with blue eyes.
28. Mr. Blue: This is an easy, fun nickname for guys with blue eyes.
29. Old Blue: Honestly, this sounds more like a dog’s name than a person’s nickname.
30. Navy: This is a cool nickname for a guy with blue eyes.
30 Nicknames for Girls With Blue Eyes
1. Iris: A pretty, blue-ish flower.
2. Oceania: Like the ocean!
3. Rose: The Blue Rose of Sharon is actually a kind of blue hydrangea. –
4. Azure: The color of a blue sky.
5. Cyan: A greenish-blue.
6. Aqua: A color of blue. It also means water in Spanish.
7. Cobalt: This is an element that adds a blue tint to ceramics and glass.
8. Celeste: Italian sky blue.
9. Zaffre: A type of deep blue pigment that is made when you roast cobalt ore.
10. Sapphire: A blue gem stone.
11. Indigo: A type of dark blue in between midnight blue and purple.
12. Cerulean: A blend of sky blue and azure blue.
13. Denim: A type of tough blue fabric used for jeans.
14. Levi: A type of blue jeans.
15. Hyacinth: Blue hyacinths are said to represent sincerity.
16. Wrangler: A kind of blue denim brand.
17. Navy: This is considered the darkest shade of pure blue.
18. Lapis: This is a blue stone that was once used by the Egyptians for their artwork and tombs.
19. Baby: Baby blue is a popular color of blue.
20. Periwinkle: A beautiful shade of blue.
21. Skye: This is a lighter shade than azure like the sky at noon.
22. Robin: Robin’s egg blue is like a pale blue with slight tints of green.
23. Glacier: For your icy blue friends.
24. Slate: A dark bluish gray.
25. Montana: This state is known for having the largest sapphire mines in North
26. Teal: This is a blue and green color. It is said to represent the union of the earth
and the heavens.
27. Blue Eyes: This is a simple nickname for blue-eyed girls.
28. Han: This is actually a blue pigment from China. It was used for imperial
paintings between 1045 BC and 220 AD.
29. Capri: This is like a deep sky blue. It is the color of the Blue Grotto on the Isle of Capri when the midday sun hits it.
30. Royal: This is considered a rich, medium blue color.