Whether you are dating a bearded guy or just want a nickname for your friend, the following list of 100 nicknames for guys with beards can help. These range from funny to cute nicknames, so you can definitely find a name that is suitable for your bearded fella. You can use the names as they are written or modify them for an even more unique nickname.
1. Stubble: For guys who are just starting to grow their beard.
2. Wolverine: This is a great nickname for guys with beards because it makes them sound like a superhero.
3. Flavor Saver: After just about any meal, your beard will end up saving your flavors.
4. Crumb Catcher: This is a common nickname for guys with beards.
5. Abe Lincoln: Abe Lincoln was well known for his beard and his tall hat.
6. Dumbledore: This is the perfect nickname for someone who has an exceptionally long beard.
7. Whiskerandoes: Cute!
8. Peach Fuzz: Use this for guys who are just trying to get their beard to go.
9. Fu Manchu: This makes sense if his facial hair happens to be in this style.
10. Fur Muzzle: This is a cute nickname.
11. Hagrid: Hagrid was well known for having a giant, furry beard. It makes sense though since he was half-giant.
12. Karl Marx: Another well known beard wearer.
13. Lip Wig: Use this nickname if it looks like your beard is actually a wig worn around your lips.
14. Mobile Tea Strainer: Who needs a tea strainer when your beard can do the same job on its own?
15. Wolf: This is a fun nickname.
16. Santa Claus: This is for any guy who has a large, white beard.
17. Nose Neighbor: Of course, your beard is just a neighbor to your nose.
18. Rebellious Bristles: This is a great nickname if your beard never does what you want it to.
19. Sideburns: Obviously, the guy should probably have sideburns before you use this nickname.
20. Undercover Brother: Fun!
21. Moustachio: This is a cute nickname.
22. Long Whiskers: This almost sounds like a pirate’s nickname.
23. Lady Tickler: You will certainly be tickling the ladies with that beard!
24. Handlebar: For guys who have a handlebar mustache.
25. Gandalf: This is a cute option.
26. Furry Hippie: Obviously, the guy should actually be a hippie before you use this nickname.
27. Face Fungus: This does not make the beard sound that attractive.
28. Bristles: Cute!
29. Carroty Bunches: This works best for red heads.
30. Chewbacca: Use this for a Star Wars fan.
31. Fine Tassels: For fine-looking beards!
32. Grizzly: Just about anyone with a big beard will look a bit like a grizzly bear.
33. Goatee: Use this as a simple nickname option for guys who have a goatee.
34. Lip Sweater: This is a fun option.
35. Muttonchops: Use this for guys who actually have muttonchops.
36. Pancho Villa: Fun!
37. Trash Stash: For a guy whose beard always seems to collect the trash they eat.
38. Walrus: Certain types of facial hair certainly end up looking like a walrus’ tusks.
39. Yosemite Sam: Fun!
40. Whiskers: This is an obvious option for guys with beards.
41. Tuft: Cute!
42. Muzzle-Lashings: Hopefully, your muzzle won’t be giving out too many lashings!
43. Mustachio: Nice!
44. Jack Sparrow: To make your beard really look like Captain Jack Sparrow, you probably need a few braids, feathers and beards added to it.
45. Groucho Marx: A fun nickname.
46. Five o’Clock Shadow: This is for guys who have a beard that is just starting out.
47. Crumb Duster: This is one of the most fun nicknames for guys with beards.
48. Chin Curtain: Does your beard look like a curtain around your chin?
49. Charlie Chaplin: This is for guys who have the Charlie Chaplin mustache.
50. Broom: An obvious option.
51. Beard Man: A simple option.
52. Tache: This is short for mustache.
53. Push Broom: There are better nicknames on this list.
54. Lip Foliage: This is a fun option.
55. Fanny Duster: Self-explanatory.
56. Cookie Duster: Because your beard has a tendency to dust cookies.
57. Hitler Stash: This is one of the more common nicknames for guys with a certain type of mustache.
58. Manhood: Because your beard is a symbol of manhood.
59. Dali: This is a cool sounding option.
60. Burnsides: Nice!
61. Mouth-Brow: For guys with mustaches, it sometimes look like your eyebrows were affixed to your lips.
62. Freestyle: For freestyle beards.
63. Confucius: You have to have a certain type of facial hair to get this nickname.
64. Furface: For your furry friend.
65. Love-Curls: This is a cute option.
66. Nose Bug: For beards and mustaches that keep tickling your nose.
67. Rasputin: Probably not a fortuitous name since Rasputin did not have a good ending to his life.
68. Stache: Cute!
69. Plantations of Hair: This is a fun option.
70. Sacred Things: For guys who seem to think that their beard is sacred.
71. Redundant Mops: This is an unusual option.
72. Stacher: This is a cool, chic sounding nickname.
73. The Fleece: If it is a blond beard, you can call it the golden fleece after the golden fleece in mythology.
74. Trucker: For some reason, a number of truckers seem to have beards.
75. Sidelocks: Cute!
76. Winnebago Locks: This sounds like a nickname that is too long to really use that often.
77. Viny Locks: Fun!
78. Toothbrush: For beards that seem like they are brushing your teeth.
79. Vontses: This nickname comes from Yiddish.
80. The Hermit: If you are a hermit in the woods, then you probably end up with a beard, too.
81. Suburbs of the Chin: For guys who have a beard that looks like it is colonizing their chin.
82. Saddam: This is not that nice of a nickname for someone with a beard.
83. Pornstache: If you want to tease your friend about their mustache, use this nickname option.
84. Natural: A simple option for guys who can naturally grow an amazing looking beard.
85. Yellow Bamboos: For people with a blond beard.
86. Tash: Fun!
87. Osama: Your friend probably will not like to be compared to Osama.
88. O’ Bearded One: This is a fun option.
89. Grass Grin: For guys who have a beard that grows as quickly as grass around their grin.
90. Duck Dynasty: Because all the guys on this show have long beards.
91. Admiral’s Pennant: This is a strong, fun sounding nickname for a guy with a beard.
92. Doormat: There are probably more fun nicknames on this list.
93. Creeper: For those creeping beards or beards that look creepy.
94. Da Vinci: For beards that are a work of art.
95. Mistache: This is an adorable option.
96. Socrates: If your beard makes you look like Socrates, go with this nickname option.
97. The Crop: Some people grow actually crops. Your favorite crop happens to be your beard.
98. Fluff: Fun!
99. Darwin: For guys who have a beard that looks like Darwin’s facial hair.
100. Fly Brushes: This is a cute option.