Whether you need a nickname for your girlfriend or for a close friend, these 100 nicknames for short girls can help you. Before you give your girlfriend a nickname based on her height, you should really make sure that she is okay with it. Some people are sensitive about their height, so don’t give her a nickname on this list unless you know that she will like it.
1. Thumbelina: Thumbelina was known for only being as tall as a thumb.
2. Micro: This is one of the more obvious nicknames for short girls.
3. Knee-High: Cute!
4. Mini-Muffin: This sounds like such a cute nickname.
5. Pez: Pez is known for being a small piece of candy.
6. Lil’ Leprechaun: This is an adorable nickname.
7. Munchkin: Munchkins became famous because of the Wizard of Oz.
8. Itty Bitty: This is one of the most common nicknames for short girls.
9. Freezer: Some people have to lean down to reach into the freezer. A short girl never will need to.
10. Peanut: Peanut is an adorable nickname.
11. Snuggle Butt: This is one of my favorite nicknames.
12. Hotcakes: Hotcakes are short and sweet.
13. Tootie: Tootie or Tootsie are popular nicknames for short girls.
14. Anikan Shortwalker: This works for any Star Wars fans out there.
15. Little Miss: Cute!
16. Oompa Loompa: It might be a bit long, but it wins points for being adorable.
17. Single Scoop: She is too short to be a double scoop.
18. Lil’ Gnome: This is adorable.
19. Slipper Sleeper: She is short enough to sleep in her slippers, I guess?
20. Nugget: Cute!
21. Babydoll: Some small girls look just as cute as little baby dolls.
22. Gremlin: For short girls with fun personalities.
23. Borrower: The Borrowers were a family of tiny people.
24. Pixie: Pixies are just adorable.
25. Shrimp: This sounds like a nickname a brother would use for his baby sister.
26. Short Stuff: This is another nickname popular among older siblings.
27. Vertically Challenged: This is a great nickname if you want her to hate you.
28. Ducky: Adorable!
29. Sweetpea: For your sweetpea!
30. Mini Me: This is one of the more obvious nicknames for short girls.
31. Short Stack: Cute!
32. Dwarf: She probably won’t like this nickname.
33. Punky Brewster: Fun!
34. Shirley Temple: Shirley Temple was short as a child, but she definitely grew up.
35. Small Bite: An adorable nickname.
36. Little Lamb: Super cute!
37. Little Lady: This is an obvious option.
38. Kitty: Kitty sounds like such an adorable nickname for short girls.
39. Smurfette: This sounds cute.
40. Tinkerbell: Hopefully, she is just as magical!
41. Ankle Biter: This one of the popular nicknames for short girls that siblings use for their younger sister or brother.
42. Half Pint: Cute!
43. Little ‘Un: This is a good nickname for your little sister.
44. Goober: She probably won’t like this option.
45. Tiny Temper: If you have a toddler with a fiery temper, use this option.
46. Kiddo: Short girls end up with nicknames like kiddo no matter how old they are.
47. Shortcake: Adorable!
48. Smalls: This is s a fun nickname.
49. Squirt: This is a popular nickname for short girls.
50. Little Bit: Super cute!
51. Toddie: This is a nickname version of toddler.
52. Daddy Long Legs: She isn’t tall or a guy, which is why this is a good ironic nickname.
53. Pumpkin: Sweet!
54. Chromie: This is a World of Warcraft character.
55. Bubbles: This is for her height and her bubbly personality.
56. Teeny: For your teeny friend.
57. Shortstop: This works even better if she likes to play softball.
58. Booster: If she is so short that you want to pull out a booster seat, use this name.
59. Minnie: For your little Minnie Mouse.
60. Pygmy: She might not like this one as much.
61. Chickie: Cute!
62. Pipsqueak: This sounds adorable.
63. Pee-Wee: This is a fun name.
64. Lil “Name”: Add “Lil’” in front of whatever her name is.
65. Bite-Sized: For your bite-sized friends.
66. Sparky: She might be small, but she is full of spunk.
67. Deep Freezer: Because she doesn’t have to bend to reach into the deep freezer.
68. Babycakes: Adorable!
69. Lil’ Angel: For your little angel.
70. Elfie: She might not like this one as much.
71. Santa’s Little Helper: If elf offends her, go with this option.
72. Squeak: Squeaks are small sounds.
73. Firecracker: Firecrackers might be small, but they have a lot of spark.
74. Tater Tot: This is a cute nickname.
75. Wee-Lassie: For your Scottish friends.
76. Midge: This is a less offensive form of Midget.
77. Hobbit: For Lord of the Rings fans.
78. Small Fry: This sounds like one of the bet nicknames for short girls if the short girl happens to be your sister.
79. Cupcake: Cupcakes are known for being smaller than an actual cupcake.
80. Imp: Fun!
81. Lowrider: This is an accurate nickname.
82. Armrest: Because she is short enough to be your armrest.
83. Shorts: This is one of the more obvious nicknames for short girls.
84. Lil’ Minnie: For your Minnie Mouse.
85. Reese’s Pieces: Cute!
86. Teddy: Because she is small enough to be your teddy bear.
87. Jockey: A jockey has to be short and thin so that they do not slow down the race horse.
88. House Mouse: This one gets bonus points for rhyming.
89. Little Red Riding Hood: For your own fairy tale character.
90. Mrs. Thumb: Use this if she is no bigger than your thumb.
91. Lil’ Tyke: Adorable!
92. Pinky: This is for a girl no larger than your pinky.
93. Rudy: Rudy was actually a character known for living his dreams despite his small size.
94. Wee-Bit: For your wee-bit.
95. Runt: Cute!
96. Stumpy: Because she is no taller than a tree stump.
97. Bite Size: For your bite-sized friends.
98. Shawty: A reminder that good things come in small packages.
99. Teeny: This is one of the more common nicknames for short girls.
100. Tin-Tin: This stands for tiny-tiny, but it sounds cuter.