You love your girlfriend, so you want to find the perfect nickname for her. You need to create the perfect name for a shy girl, and you can’t think of anything that would work. Luckily, we have a number of different nicknames for shy girls that you can use. These nicknames can be used as they are written, or you can use them as inspiration for a more unique nickname option.
1. Bitsy: Use this for a little, tiny girl.
2. Snuggly: This is an adorable nickname for a shy girl who loves to snuggle.
3. Joy: Even though she is shy around other people, her natural happiness and joy shine out.
4. Lucky Charm: This is a great nickname for a girl who is your lucky charm in life.
5. Summer: Summer is a nickname that conjures up the fresh air and sunshine.
6. Juliet: She can be the Juliet for your Romeo.
7. Button: Use this nickname for a girl who is as cute as a button.
8. Angel: This is a fairly common nickname for shy girls.
9. Blossom: This works for a girl who is as pretty and dainty as a flower blossom.
10. Bunny: This is one of the more popular nicknames for shy girls.
11. Baby Doll: Cute!
12. Pumpkin: Pumpkin is one of the most adorable nicknames.
13. Flower Child: This is for your hippie friend.
14. Dream Girl: This is one way to make your shy girl realize just how amazing she really is.
15. Melody: Melody sounds like a sweet nickname for a shy girl.
16. Dove: Doves are supposed to be fairly shy, timid birds.
17. Gum Drop: Adorable!
18. Care Bear: Care Bears are fun to cuddle, and so is she.
19. Dimples: This is an absolutely adorable nickname for a shy girl.
20. Little Bit: This is one of the cutest nicknames for shy girls on this list.
21. Pussycat: Your girlfriend will love this cute nickname. Use this for a girl who is as shy as a kitten to the outside world, but is a tiger in the bedroom.
22. Dreamboat: Cute!
23. Bella: Bella means beautiful in Italian, so it is a great nickname for a beautiful girl.
24. Munchkin: This sounds like a good nickname for a shy little sister or cousin.
25. Firecracker: Firecrackers are silent and boring until they explode into energy and light.
26. Temptress: Shy girls have a tendency to seem like mysterious temptresses.
27. Snuggles: This is an adorable nickname for a shy girl who loves to cuddle.
28. Love Bug: Use this nickname for your own love bug.
29. Meow: Variations on cats, kittens and kitten-related noises are all great options for shy girls.
30. Tiny Boo: Cute!
31. Babylicious: Because she is your baby and delicious all at once.
32. Cookie: Sweet!
33. Turtle Dove: This is an adorable nickname.
34. Cupcake: Sweet, cute nicknames like this are sure to make your shy girl smile.
35. Cutie Pants: This sweet nickname has a bit of a fun sound to it.
36. Lunar: For a girl who is so shy that she will only stare at the moon (lunar) when she is at a party.
37. Chinchilla: Chinchillas are known for being shy, timid creatures who are afraid of new people.
38. Firefly: A firefly hides its light until the nighttime. Otherwise, you would never even know that it is there.
39. Sub Zero: To other people, it seems like she is sub zero and frigid because she is so naturally shy around new people.
40. Doll Face: This is an adorable nickname for a super shy girl.
41. Doodle Bug: Adorable!
42. Fawn: A fawn is a baby deer, which is one of the animals that is known for being exceptionally adorable and shy.
43. Sweet Lips: This is such a cute nickname for a shy girlfriend.
44. Angel Eyes: She will love beautiful nicknames like this one.
45. Lover Girl: This is a great nickname to use for your girlfriend.
46. Darling: You can use this for a friend or for your girlfriend.
47. Little Miss: This sounds like a nickname that would work best for a shy little sister.
48. Sunshine: She might be shy, but she radiates happiness and sunshine whenever she is around you.
49. Lil’ One: This is a sweet nickname for a shy little sister.
50. Sleeping Beauty: Sleeping Beauty was quiet as well, but she had a different reason for it.
51. Pipsqueak: This sounds like a nickname you could use to tease a little sister about how shy she is.
52. Cute Pie: Cute, indeed!
53. Butterfly: For pretty girls.
54. Pebbles: This is just a cute-sounding nickname.
55. Dumpling: For your little dumpling.
56. Skittles: She might be small, but she is full of flavor.
57. Dearest: This is a fairly common nickname for shy girls.
58. Sweetness: For a girl that is all sweetness and light.
59. Peanut: This works well for a tiny girl.
60. Sweet Pea: Sweet Pea is such a cute nickname.
61. Cuddle Bug: Use this for your favorite cuddle bug.
62. Daisy: Daisy sounds like the right nickname for a shy, pretty girl.
63. Buttercup: This is such a sweet nickname.
64. Lovebird: Cute!
65. Giggles: If she is too shy to even laugh aloud and just giggles, use this.
66. Heaven: For your heavenly date.
67. Chickadee: This is an adorable nickname for shy girls.
68. Gummie Bear: Sweet!
69. Sweetness: This is a cute option.
70. Sweets: This is one of the more common nicknames for shy girls.
71. Fantasy: For the girl who is your living fantasy.
72. Sugar Plum: Adorable!
73. Snowflake: For a unique, precious girl.
74. Freckles: For a girl who prefers to hide behind her freckles rather than take the limelight.
75. Little Lady: Cute!
76. Wallflower: A wallflower is someone who is so shy that they blend into the wallpaper.
77. Lambkin: Adorable!
78. Sweet Potato: This is a cute option.
79. Lamb: Any variation of lamb should work fairly well.
80. Hotcakes: For that hottie in your life.
81. Flower: Flowers are beautiful, but they are also just as quiet as your girlfriend is.
82. Duckling: Cute!
83. Huggy Bear: This is an adorable option.
84. Jelly Belly: Rhyming nicknames are always a lot of fun.
85. Lambchop: Sweet!
86. Mouse: For someone who is as quiet as a mouse.
87. Muffin Head: This sounds like a nickname that an older sibling would use for their younger sibling.
88. Little Dove: Cute!
89. Yummy Bear: This is certainly a yummy nickname.
90. Sweet Peach: Adorable!
91. Sweetum: This is one of the cutest nicknames for shy girls.
92. Love Dove: This gets bonus points for rhyming.
93. Yogi: For your yoga-loving, shy girl.
94. Teddy Bear: For that shy girl who cuddles you like a teddy bear.
95. Sweet Cheeks: Adorable!
96. Sugar Buns: Who doesn’t like sugar buns?
97. Honeypot: A honeypot is technically a girl who is set up as a trap in some type of law enforcement or intelligence sting.
98. Cinderella: Cinderella only cooked and cleaned without getting any attention until she became a princess.
99. Love Bug: Sweet!
100. Bunny Rabbit: This is an easy option for your shy girl.