When you are friends with or dating a tall guy, you want to find a nickname that suits him perfectly. Luckily, there are a number of different nicknames for tall guys that you can use. The following nicknames can be used as is, mixed together or modified for a more unique nickname for your tall fella.
1. Green Giant: The Green Giant is a mascot for a certain brand of food, but it would also be a great nickname.
2. Goliath: In the battle between David and Goliath, Goliath was certainly the taller man.
3. Giganteus: This is a fun name for your own giant.
4. Moose: A moose is one of the largest creatures in North America.
5. High Tower: He is so tall that he seems like a very tall tower.
6. Ginormica: This almost sounds like a super hero name.
7. Big Bear: I feel like this is one of the nicknames for tall guys that would work best if your tall guy is also a little hairy as well.
8. Sasquatch: This is a cute name.
9. Giant: While this is a fairly obvious option, it still works.
10. Grande: Because everything about him is large.
11. Slim: This is a common nickname for skinny, tall guys.
12. Lanky: This is a cute nickname.
13. Lofty: With a head so high in the clouds, he ought to have some fairly lofty thoughts.
14. Pillar: He truly is a pillar!
15. Beanstalk: This is a favorite nickname for tall guys.
16. Daddy Long Legs: I think that this name is adorable.
17. Gandalf: Gandalf was known for being tall and thin.
18. Grasshopper: This is a fun name.
19. Mountain: Obviously, this name works because your guy is as tall as a mountain.
20. Legs: He is nothing but legs!
21. Human Lift: This is a cute option.
22. Everest: This works if your fella is as tall as Mount Everest.
23. Bigfoot: With a height like that, he is a definite competitor against Bigfoot!
24. Jolly Green Giant: Use this if your guy also has a sense of humor and loves to laugh a lot.
25. Long: This is a clear-cut option.
26. Mantis: A mantis is known for being long and lanky.
27. Ostrich: Hopefully, he doesn’t bury his head in the sand like an ostrich is said to do.
28. Giraffe: This works even better if he also has a long neck.
29. Bird’s Nest: From such a tall height, it must be like looking out from a bird’s nest.
30. Eiffel Tower: This is a romantic option.
31. Icy Pole: Hopefully, his personality is not too icy.
32. Jupiter: Jupiter is known as the largest planet in the galaxy.
33. Big Ben: This works even better if his name is actually Ben.
34. Top Shelf: Top shelf liquor is known for being the best, so this implies that he is both high-quality and tall.
35. Ceiling: He must hit the ceiling every once in a while if he is that tall.
36. Brachiosaurus: This is the dinosaur known for being tall with a long neck.
37. Bamboo: Some bamboos can grow several feet in a day.
38. King Kong: Enough said.
39. Long Bean: Use this for your own lanky bean!
40. Q-Tip: Q-tips are tall and skinny.
41. Stretch: This is a popular nickname for tall guys.
42. Spaghetti: Cute!
43. Tallest: A fairly obvious option.
44. Ball Hog: If you were that tall, you would hog the ball as well!
45. Treetop: This is the only thing that he could see when he is that tall!
46. Skyscraper: This is a fun option.
47. Yao Ming: Yao Ming is known for being an extremely tall Taiwanese basketball player.
48. String Bean: This is a popular nickname.
49. Redwood: Redwoods are the world’s tallest trees.
50. Long Shanks: This almost sounds like a pirate’s name.
51. Lankenstein: This is a blend of lanky and Frankenstein.
52. Heron: Heron’s have very long legs.
53. Abraham Lankoln: This is a cute nickname.
54. Stilts: Because it looks like he is on stilts.
55. Titanosaur: This is a fun one.
56. Yeti: Yetis are supposed to be quite tall.
57. Tower: Because he looks like a tower.
58. Swizzle Stick: Swizzle sticks are long and lean.
59. Sticks: Because he looks like long sticks!
60. Clock Tower: Clock towers are generally quite tall.
61. Noodles: Because he is as long and thin as a noodle.
62. Sky: For the guy who is tall enough for his head to touch the sky.
63. Tree: This one is clear-cut.
64. Sphinx: This is a fun name.
65. Longo: This is a fun modification of the word “long.”
66. Giraffesky: This is a unique take on the word “giraffe.”
67. Blue Whale: Blue whales are supposed to be quite long.
68. Big Bird: Cute!
69. Gigantor: For your gentle giant.
70. Longus: This almost sounds like a Latin name.
71. Slide: Fun!
72. BFG: For your big friendly giant.
73. Chopstick: Because he looks like a pair of chopsticks.
74. Skeleton: This is for a thin, tall guy.
75. Branch: For your tall tree branch.
76. Tallosaur: I think this is one of the cutest nicknames for tall guys on this list.
77. Tall Pants: This is fun name.
78. Great White: Hopefully, he is a bit less predatory than the great white shark.
79. Lankenstein: This is adorable.
80. Tally: If the other names don’t work for you, use this one.
81. Sycamore: Sycamore is a pretty name.
82. Big Fish: For your big fish.
83. Cloudy: He is so tall that the only thing he can see is the clouds.
84. Longosaur: This is a fun one.
85. Iceberg: Icebergs can be extremely tall and large.
86. Stick: For your tall stick.
87. Lanky Bait: Use this if he is cute enough to be “bait” for all the ladies.
88. Slim: For a tall, thin man.
89. Belt: Because he is as long and thin as a belt.
90. Rooftop: All he can see is the rooftop from his height.
91. Snake: He might not slither, but he is long enough to be a snake.
92. Lofty: For your lofty fellow.
93. Tall Boy: This works even better if he likes beers like tall boys.
94. Avatar: This is a sweet, classy sounding name.
95. Snowman: For tall guys who are also well-rounded.
96. Swing: From that height, being held in his arms is like being on a swing.
97. Carrot: This works even better if he also has red hair.
98. North Pole: At that height, he should be able to see the North Pole.
99. Alpine: Alpine regions are known for being high up.
100. Stretch: This is one of the most common nicknames for tall guys.