You want to start a new boutique, but you are not sure what to call it. While there are a number of clever names that are a bit longer, a short name is easier for your clients to remember. These one word boutique names are a good way to brainstorm a trendy name. Since these names are so short, you can also blend together multiple names on this list for a more unique option.
60 One Word Boutique Names
1. Envy: For a shop that everyone will envy.
2. Bows: Cute!
3. Sparkles: This is a boutique with clothes that sparkle.
4. Minis: This sounds like a children’s boutique.
5. Dazzle: Nice !
6. Hue: For clothes in every hue and tone.
7. Glitz: For nights when you have to dress up.
8. In-Style: Because of the hyphen, this technically counts as one word, right?
9. Diva: For all of those divas out there.
10. Glam: This boutique would sell the most glamorous clothes.
11. Sashays: Cute!
12. Mode: A la mode means of the fashion or in fashion in French.
13. Charm: Adorable!
14. Feathers: This sounds like an interesting boutique name.
15. Flair: This is one of the best one word boutique names.
16. Stylista: A classic option.
17. Apparel: This option is a bit too obvious.
18. Fashionista: This name says everything you need to.
19. Haut: This name comes from the term haut couture.
20. The Hanger: Technically, this is now two words, but it just wouldn’t make sense as just “hanger.”
21. Diverse: For a shop that sells diverse clothes.
22. Chicks: A shop for women or a play on the word chic.
23. Fringe: Awesome.
24. Outfitters: An easy choice.
25. Clothier: This is a term for someone who sells or makes clothes.
26. Peeks: Cute.
27. Chic: This would be a great choice.
28. Armoire: This is a type of wardrobe.
29. Couture: Awesome.
30. Sass: For sassy ladies.
31. Hub: An easy choice.
32. Flair: Flair or flare? You decide.
33. Boutique: This is an overly obvious choice.
34. Boudoir: Classy.
35. Allme: This sounds French, but is just a blend of the words, “all me.”
36,. Aphrodite: Aphrodite was known as the goddess of love.
37. Genie: Fun!
38. Vixen: Nice one.
39. Lace: Leather and Lace would be a cute name, too.
40. Hera: Hera was the queen of the gods in Greek mythology.
41. Trilogy: This would be a modern, one word boutique name.
42. Frills: Adorable!
43. Millinery: This is a term for a hat shop.
44. Craze: Nice!
45. Merci: This is French for thank you.
46. Mania: There will be a mania about all of your clothes!
47. Belle: This means beautiful.
48. Fad: An obvious choice.
49. Styles: An easy option.
50. Closet: Cute!
51. Cupid: Because customers will fall in love with your clothes.
52. Branded: This is a play on words. You sell brands, but the brand names actually brand people.
53. Beauty: Without the beast.
54. Denim: Cute!
55. Iris: This is a pretty option.
56. Nexus: You are the nexus for all things clothes.
57. Blossom: This is one of the sweetest-sounding one word boutique names.
58. Peppermint: Cute.
59. Quaintrelle: This is the female version of a dandy.
60. Meadow: This is a very youthful-sounding boutique name.