All of our blessings come from God. Whether you are confronted with a difficult situation at work or a stressful family environment, these prayers for favor can help. Through these prayers, you can ask for God’s love, peace and protection. These prayers can help you ask for God’s blessings in your life and help with any struggles that you may encounter in day-to-day life.
1. Heavenly Father, I pray that you will cover this problem with your loving hand. While my mind is confused and struggles to find the right path, I know that you can heal any situation. Bring your peace and hope to my life. Hold me close to you so that my heart and mind may be kept safe. I pray that you will use the power of your truth to transform any darkness into your love and light. You are my fortress and my place of refuge. In times of difficulties, I turn to you for protection from harm. Thank you for protecting me and giving me all of my blessings in life. Amen.
2. Dear Lord, I give you my entire heart, soul and being. All of the training, studying and skills are yours. Each work that I do and the money I earn is done in your honor. I lay all of my hopes and aspirations at your feet. I pray that you will bless my work and find favor in all that I do. When I meet new challenges in my work, I pray that you will help me to overcome them and excel in my job. Please guide me throughout the day so that I may walk in your path in all that I do. Amen.
3. May all my joys be multiplied through the hope and love of Jesus Christ. Because I believe in you, Lord, I know that nothing is impossible for me. Through you, I can do all things. I pray that you will find favor in what I do. When I make a mistake or stumble, give me the wisdom and guidance I need to do the right thing. May your love reign supreme in my life and may I always work toward a better knowledge of you. Amen.
4. You are the most high God, the only living God. You are excellent in all ways and reign in heaven and earth. Your mercy and goodness endure forever. You are our creator, savior and redeemer. We thank you for giving us your word and guiding us toward your life. We pray that you will help us walk in your truth in all things. May we find favor with you through our works. Whenever we are tempted, we ask for strength to overcome the evil one. We exalt you, heavenly Father, and bless your name.
5. O Lord, may your spirit guide me to unlimited success. May I find favor by working toward a better knowledge of Jesus. May your favor reign in my life today and for always. Let me be an example of Christian faith so that others want to learn of you. In Jesus’ name, I condemn every evil influence and opposition. As I follow your path, may doors be opened for me and may I find victory in your name. No matter where I go in life, I will let your blessings follow me in Jesus’ name. Amen.
6. Lord God Almighty, forgive us our sins. You are perfect, but we are merely imperfect humans. When we stumble from your path, we pray that you will guide us so that we may find your favor again. Forgive us when we elevate material possessions, relationships or jobs above you. Remind us of the power of your word and your promise of everlasting life. Each day, help us to have clean hearts and help us to forgive others. Renew our spirits so that we may grow in our faith and love of you. Amen.
7. Holy Spirit, I pray that you will direct me toward all of the wonderful things you have in store for me. In Galatians 2:20, it is said, “I will succeed and not fail because Christ dwells richly in me.” Through your power and grace, help me to find success and favor in all that I do. Bless the works of my hands so that I may glorify you in all things. When I am distracted by the temptations of the world, help me to meditate on the Bible at all times. Give me the clarity I need to see your path and to follow it. Bless me so that I may bless the poor in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
8. Lord, open my eyes to see all of the blessings that you have given to me. When I am depressed or discouraged, help me to see your light and guidance. Help me to never take your blessings and favor for granted. I pray that you will protect me from sin and favor me so that I may help others to follow you. Amen.