Life can be a struggle at times. You try to make the right decisions as an employee, parent or friend. Sometimes, it seems like nothing you do turns out right. All you can do is offer God prayers for wisdom. Even when you are faced with impossible struggles or suffering, God can give you the wisdom and strength to move forward. No matter what burden you bear, God can be there to comfort you and guide you through any problems. These prayers for wisdom help you to place your struggles at his feet and to petition the Lord for knowledge and serenity.
1. God of wisdom and mercy, I ask for your knowledge and guidance. Please grant me the wisdom I need to see your divine plan in all that I do. May I sift through each gem I read to discover more of your divine treasure and kingdom. I ask for wisdom, not for fame and fortune, but to seek faith and love. Guide my path as I strive to find your truths in this world. May I drink of your word and be an example of your love to others. May your wisdom, faith and hope brighten all of the hearts I encounter in this life. Amen.
2. Heavenly Father, we come before you to ask for your wisdom and mercy. Make our loves like an open book that is filled with stories of your love and mercy. No matter what we do during the day, we ask that we will hear your voice guiding us along the right path. We trust that you will always help us to see the path ahead. May all of our decisions and choices be guided by your will. We ask for your protection along the way. Reveal what we must do and all the things we must see along this journey in our lives. Amen.
3. O Lord, you are my compass that guides me to salvation. On every journey, you are the voice that guides me and supports me. Within my heart, you reign supreme. You lead me along the path of the righteous, even when the path is dim in this world. Your truth lights my soul so that I may see right from wrong. You are the lighthouse that guides me through the stormy sea and protects me from jagged rocks. Because of your strength, I do not fear the path ahead of me. I pray that you will give me the strength and wisdom I need to always walk in your way. Amen.
4. King of heaven and earth, I ask for your guidance in all things. Please forgive me when I stray from your divine plan and give me the wisdom to see you in all things. When I am impatient, help me to stop and listen to your guidance. You are perfect, Lord, and I ask that you guide me toward your perfection. Please grant me your gentle grace and mercy in all of the things that I do in this life. In Jesus’s name, I pray. Amen.
5. Lord, I struggle to find the right path ahead of me. I pray that you will move the Holy Spirit to guide me in this life. I know that my sins can diminish the voice of the Holy Spirit within my soul. Please protect me from temptation so that I can hear your voice. Help me to crave to grow closer to you and to grow closer to yourself. I pray that you will guide me with your spirit so that I may grow closer to yourself. Through your wisdom, keep me free from sin and guide me to your everlasting kingdom. Amen.
6. Heavenly Father, I come to you with open hands and an open heart. I depend on you to guide me during this day so that I may find wisdom in all things. Help me to be like Nehemiah in the Bible. I turn to you for strength, guidance and protection. While I face a difficult, tough situation, I know that I am your child. I am a representative of you in the world, so I strive to always follow you in all things. Help me to bring honor to your holy name in all of the things that I do. Amen.
7. Dear Lord, today is a new day and a fresh start. Yesterday’s struggles and mistakes are now over with, and you have given me a new chance to prove my love of you. I am glad to greet another new day and offer you this prayer of thanksgiving. Thank you, Lord, for giving me another opportunity to love and serve you better. I want to begin this day with you in my heart and mind. Help me to guided to your salvation. Protect me through your righteousness and wisdom so that I may be guided closer to you in my faith. Amen.
8. Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. As I begin this day, sustain me on the Bread of Life through all of my trials and tribulations. Help me to focus my thoughts on your heavenly kingdom and to encourage others in their journeys. Guide me with your wisdom so that I may say the right thing to those in need. Protect me from sin so that I may build your heavenly kingdom on earth. Amen.
9. As I begin this day, help me to remember that I belong to you. Guide my spirit through your wisdom so that I do not stumble or falter as I walk in your path. Amen.
10. Earthly life is fleeting, but it is all I have to dedicate to you. I will love today for you, heavenly Father. While my offering may be small, I pray that you will accept it and guide me. Grant me your wisdom so that I may always make the right choice. Help me ease the suffering in the world and to console those who cry out for mercy. Amen.