Throughout life, there are times when our soul becomes bound to people, ideas or desires that are not good for us. It is far too easy for the soul to give into temptation. The human soul may be weak, but God is strong. When you need help in your life, these prayers to break soul ties can help. You can use these prayers to ask God to help you break free of the bondage of desire and bad influences. With these prayers to break soul ties, you can find the strength, hope and faith you need to follow the right path in life.
10 Prayers to Break Soul Ties
1. Heavenly Father, guide me as I encounter new people each day. Prevent my soul from becoming entangled by someone who might cause me to idolize them and to forget your great purpose. I know that I am at risk of losing sense of who I am and your great plan for me. Through your power, help me to reject and rebuke any ungodly soul that tries to bind me to it. I commit my life to you and trust that you will guide me to the right relationships. Help me to break soul ties to any ungodly soul that prevents me from following you. Amen.
2. I renounce all promises, covenants and curses of darkness that I may become exposed to during the day. Help me to discern the godly souls from the ungodly. I commit my spirit to you in all ways. No matter what may happen during the day today, help me to follow your plan in all ways. Through your power, keep me free from sin and unbind my soul from any temptation or evil influence. Amen.
3. In Jesus’ name, I cut myself from any ungodly soul ties that may happen from any relationship. As I encounter new people today, help me to stay focused on your plan for my life. There are times when I may lose sight of who I am. I pray that you will guide me to remember your plan for my life. Help me to break free of any chains that bind me to desire and the material world. Through your goodness, protect me from all harm and anxiety. Today and for always, help me to follow your plan in all ways. Amen.
4. Almighty God, I pray that you will guide my footsteps so that I may follow a godly path in life. Make every step I take in this world another step closer to you. When I am confronted by sin, do not forsake me. Walk beside me during the day so that I may always remember your plan to me. I know that life may bring me to new souls and events for a reason so that I may learn from my mistakes and to grow. Help me to see your blessings and teachings in all things. If there is anyone who is an evil influence in my life, help me to break soul ties so that I may work toward a closer knowledge of you. Amen.
5. Heavenly Father, I confess and repent of all my sins. I know that I have offended you by developing such an evil soul tie, and I beg for your forgiveness. By the power of your love and mercy, I renounce all unholy soul ties that were formed with myself. I reject all evil spirits that have caused me to take advantage of this unholy soul tie. Help me to remain strong and continue to do your good works on earth. My soul is weak, but I know that you can strengthen me and help me to break unholy ties forever. I pray that you will guide me and protect me as I strive to be a better person and a better Christian. Amen.
6. Lord Jesus, I come before the throne of grace to confess my sins. I know that I have sinned greatly by doing _____. I recognize that these actions were wrong, and I repent from them. I ask for your forgiveness for anyone who I have wronged or abused. I forgive all who have abused or wronged me in life. I ask for your forgiveness and mercy for those who have committed sins. Forgive me and wash away my sins. I know that you have a purpose for me, and I will do everything in my power to walk in your path of righteousness. I pray that you will help me along the way so that I may always live and serve you better. Amen.
7. In your name, I break free of any contracts, commitments or vow that offend you. I cast out any evil forces that may have been brought into my life through ungodly soul ties. I pray that you will help me cut and tear these soul ties from my soul and body so that I am not bound to Satan or any of his demonic spirits. In the name of Jesus, I ask that you detach me from all evil and accept my soul as a living sacrifice. Help me to walk in your holiness, Lord.
8. I am but a sinner, Lord, and I have fallen into temptation. I reject all sin because they offend you, Lord. Help me to cast out devils and reject the evil spirits that torment me. Help me to break soul ties that take me away from your goodness and mercy. Amen.
9. Heavenly Father, thank you for the authority of your teachings. Through your power, I ask that every part of my spirit, thoughts, body and mind be torn from any curses or evil promises. Heal my heart and soul so that I may follow your teachings in all way. Through your love, mercy and strength, detach me from soul ties that keep me from you. I pray that you will heal my heart and protect my soul from the evil one. Amen.
10. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I rebuke any action, vow or promise that I have made that offends you. Whether I have knowingly or unintentionally made these vows, I reject them because hey are not your wish for me. I reject any soul ties that have brought evil or temptation into my life. Help me to break soul ties that keep me from you so that I may be free to love and serve you better. Amen.