Your girlfriend loves you, and she likes when you pay attention to her and make an effort in your relationship. One way that you can show her you care is by learning more about her. These 25 romantic questions to ask your girlfriend are designed to help you learn more about your girlfriend, build a stronger romantic rapport an make her happy. Love can be complicated, but there are simple, easy ways to show that you care. Asking questions, paying attention to the answer and learning more about your girlfriend are all easy ways to improve your relationship.
1. What would be an ideal Valentine’s Day present or date?
Whatever she says, write it down. You will want to keep track of this information so that you know exactly what she will want for the next Valentine’s Day, Christmas or birthday.
2. What gestures do you find truly romantic?
This is another question that is a good one to ask. It would be impossible to read your girlfriend’s mind, but you would be surprised by how many partners seem to expect this. Ask questions like this now, file the information away and use it in the future to surprise her.
3. What do you think makes a great relationship great?
If you want to learn how to be a better boyfriend, make sure to ask questions like this.
4. If you are sad, or upset, how would you most like someone to take care of you?
Hopefully, your girlfriend will never feel sad or upset. Since she most likely will have these feelings some day though, you should prepare in advance so that you can be the best boyfriend possible.
5. What settings do you find romantic?
By settings, we mean what type of environment or date is romantic to her. Does she like the beach? Or does she prefer a cozy, candlelight dinner for two at home?
6. What do you love the most about being in a relationship?
This could provoke an interesting response. Some people just like to have the closeness of a relationship, others like having someone to go out to dinner with. What does your girlfriend like about being taken?
7. What did you think of me when you first met me?
Be prepared for her to ask the same question after she answers—make sure you have your response ready.
8. Do you have a favorite love poem?
Once you find out her favorite love poem, you can use it to find similar poems to send her. If you are a good writer, you can mimic the style to write a personal love poem to her.
9. What kind of texts do you find romantic?
This is a good question to ask. While many guys seem to think that sexually charged texts are the way to go, most girls want to share their feelings, life developments and ideas in texts.
10. Which is your favorite restaurant for date nights? And what is your favorite romantic meal to have at home?
Again, make sure to write this information down. If you want your girlfriend to fall for you even more, make sure that you do these date ideas at some point in the future. You may want to wait at least a few weeks though so that she is not expecting the surprise.
11. What makes you feel loved?
If you want to make your girlfriend feel loved, you need to make sure that you do the answer to this question.
12. What movies do you find really romantic/sexy?
When you are planning a romantic evening at home, you need to make sure that you pick a movie that will actually make her feel interested in hitting the bedroom. If you pick the wrong movie, she could spend the night laughing at comedy or crying about a romance instead. Neither of things are necessarily bad, but they probably aren’t the responses you want from a carefully planned evening together.
13. Do you believe in marriage? Or do you prefer committed relationships?
If you do not want to increase the commitment level in your relationship, do not ask these questions. If you bring up the topic of commitment, she will think that you are okay with it. If, on the other hand, you want to feel her out and see if she would say yes to a proposal before you ask, you should definitely ask these questions.
14. What is the most romantic trip you dream of going on?
Again, this is something you should write down. Do the detective work now, and you can really wow her later on.
15. What is one secret you can tell me?
This will give her an opportunity to share anything that she never had an opportunity to share with you before.
16. What kind of music do you find romantic/sexy?
Use the answer when you want to set the mood.
17. What is the best true love story you have ever heard?
Answering this question will put your girlfriend in a more romantic frame of mind.
18. Have I ever made you feel really special?
Hopefully, she answers with a yes.
19. When did you know you were falling for me? Was it love at first sight?
You may be surprised by the response to this question.
20. If we had only one weekend together before the end of the world and we were to spend it together, what do you think we would do?
While this situation will hopefully never happen in real life, it is interesting to find out what she would want to do with you if you both knew that you were going to die.
21. What is the best date that you have ever been on?
If you are not the person she took that date with, then you need to step up your game.
22. Do you believe in soul mates?
If she believes in soul mates, she is probably more of a romantic—use some of the other questions on this list to find the best date ideas for wooing her.
23. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
It might not be super romantic, but this question will at least help you get a conversation going.
24. What do you think is really cool/sexy clothing for men to wear?
Whatever her answer is, wear it. You may also want to ask her what her favorite cologne is. Scent is a powerful part of seduction, so the right scent could make her even more attracted to you.
25. When was the first time you had a crush on someone?
This could provoke an interesting answer.
If you are unsure how to start a conversation with your girlfriend, these questions are great to ask. Plus, these romantic questions to ask your girlfriend are a great way to learn more about the things that she likes, what she expects from the relationship and the best ways for you to make her happy.