When you have started dating someone, everything is new and exciting. Before long, you may realize that you have a problem: you have to find the perfect pet name for your boyfriend or girlfriend. A typical nickname is not always enough for your lover. You need to have a name that you can call them in front of people and a name that you can call them when you are alone together.
If you are running out of sexy nicknames for the guy or gal that you love, we have you covered. These 120 sexy nicknames for guys and girls can give you some ideas to get started with. You can also use this list as a starting point for brainstorming new nicknames that will be entirely unique for you and your partner. If you are not sure which nickname to use, try picking several of your favorites and use them all for several weeks. After a while, one or another of the nicknames will start to feel more natural.
60 Sexy Nicknames for Guys
If you are having trouble finding a sexy nickname for your boyfriend, we have you covered. Pick a sexy nickname that makes your guy feel amazing. Depending on the general tone of your relationship, you may want a sexier, more lovable or more masculine nickname—it’s up to you!
1. Bad Boy: If you are dating a true bad boy, then this nickname will be an easy fit.
2. Hot Buns: This nickname is a bit silly, and it may not always work if you are around family members.
3. Rocketman: I am not sure the point of this one, but I guess it would work if he likes rockets?
4. Beast: For the uber masculine guy, choose this one.
5. Hot Stuff: Hot stuff is a cute nickname that still shows that you find your guy attractive.
6. Rockstar: If you want a less body-focused nickname, try this one.
7. Big Daddy: While it won’t work in many circumstances, you could use this one between the sheets.
8. Hottie: This might be a fairly typical nickname, but it still works.
9. Romeo: If he is your Romeo, then you can be Juliet.
10. Big Guy: This is another nickname that works best in the bedroom.
11. Hunk: If you want a throwback nickname to the 1950s, use this one.
12. Saddle: Another sexual nickname. If you don’t get it, think about it for a moment.
13. Big Papa: Use this one in the bedroom.
14. Hunky: If you want him to get an ego boost, use this one.
15. Sexy: It might not be crazily creative, but it works.
16. Big Red: This one is for the red heads out there.
17. King: King works in private and in public.
18. Snookums: This one might be a little too cute, so run it by your boyfriend first.
19. Boo: We hear “Boo” a lot as a nickname.
20. Lover Boy: This is a sweet, cute nickname that is appropriate in every situation.
21. Soldier Boy: This works if you are dating a fella n the military.
22. Boy Toy: If you are friends with benefits, use this one.
23. Lumberjack: This is a more masculine sounding nickname.
24. Stallion: The sexual implications for this one will make him smile.
25. Captain: He could be the captain of your heart.
26. Mr. Right: This is a sweet nickname to use.
27. Stud: Make your guy feel attractive with this nickname.
28. Commando: For the military guy or the guy who dislikes underwear.
29. Muscle Man: This is going to give him an ego boost.
30. Stud Muffin: This one is rather cute.
31. Cowboy: This has some sexual overtones without being too blatant.
32. Papi: Choose this nickname if you want some Latin spice.
33. Sugar Daddy: If he buys you everything you want, this one is a good option.
34. Daddy: For a fairly standard option, choose this one.
35. Patootie: I am honestly not sure where this nickname came from originally.
36. Super Stud: If your stud is more than just a stud, use this.
37. Drill Sergeant: If your guy is in control in the bedroom, use this nickname.
38. Playboy: Playboy is a cute nickname as long as he is not an actual playboy.
39. Superman: Most guys grew up playing with super heroes, so this one will probably be well-received.
40. Good Looking: Who doesn’t want to hear that they are good looking?
41. Pooh Bear: If you want something a little more cute, try this one.
42. Tarzan: Have you seen Tarzan? Where did he get those abs?
43. Handsome: Handsome is always a safe bet.
44. Pudding: If your fella is weight conscious, you may have to avoid this one.
45. Teddy Bear: Teddy Bear is a cute nickname that is appropriate everywhere.
46. Hero: If you are dating your hero, use this nickname.
47. Pudding Pop: While it may not have a real meaning, it sounds super cute.
48. Tiger: Hopefully, he is a tiger in the bedroom.
49. Honey Bunch: If you need something that is appropriate around your parents, try this one.
50. Rider: This nickname is similar to the Cowboy and Saddle nicknames.
51. Woody: Probably not appropriate around parents or small children.
52. Gorgeous: If you get tired of calling him Handsome, mix it up with this.
53. Guapo: In Spanish, this is the way to tell a guy he is beautiful.
54. Mi Amor: These Spanish words mean “my love.”
55. Loveface: Use this if you want something a little cute and a little silly.
56. Muscle Man: He will love being called this.
57. Love: For a simple, loving nickname, use this one.
58. Honey: Honey may be old, but it has stood the test of time for a reason.
59. Dream Guy: Make your guy feel like a million dollars by using this nickname.
60. Mr. Perfect: He will love hearing this nickname.
60 Sexy Names for Girls
Figuring out the right sexy nickname for your girlfriend can be difficult. You need something more creative than just “baby.” If you were having problems getting started, check out some of the nicknames that we have come up with for you!
1. Aphrodite: The goddess of love is the perfect name to call your girlfriend.
2. Damsel: You can always try to rescue your damsel in distress. 😉
3. Luscious: This is a lovely sounding nickname.
4. Angel: There are so many pick up lines that you can use with this nickname.
5. Darling: Your girlfriend will think that this nickname is adorable.
6. Mamacita: If you want something spicy with a Latin flavor, choose this one.
7. Babydoll: This is sweet and simple.
8. Desert Blossom: I like the sound of it, although you would have to give this name any real meaning.
9. Perky: You probably don’t want to use this name around her parents.
10. Bambi: Bambi reminds me of those large, doe eyes.
11. Diamond: For a girl that is worth a million dollars.
12. Pussycat: This is a cute, but sexy, name to use in the bedroom.
13. Beauty: Every girl likes to hear that they are beautiful.
14. Dolly: I am not sure how well your girlfriend will like this one.
15. Scarlet: If your girlfriend likes Gone With the Wind, try this nickname.
16. Bonbon: Bonbons are candy, so the perfect name for your sweetie!
17. Duchess: If she rules your heart, Duchess or Queen would work.
18. Señorita: This is the Spanish word for an unmarried lady.
19. Bunny: This sounds cute—and works well if your nickname is Playboy.
20. Foxy: Another good nickname for the bedroom.
21. Sexy Mama: This one would work.
22. Buxom: If your girlfriend is well endowed, use this nickname.
23. Glitter: It sounds like a stripper name, so you may need to keep it in the bedroom.
24. Spicy: This one is a perfect balance of sexy, yet respectful.
25. Candy: A perfect name for your sweetheart.
26. Goddess: She will feel amazing if you call her this.
27. Stiletto: This is sexy, but you should probably use it just around her.
28. Cashmere: Use this one if she has super soft skin.
29. Gorgeous: Everyone loves to hear that they are gorgeous.
30. Strawberry: This works well for red heads.
31. Cheeky: If you want a sexy way to tease her about cheeky underwear, use this.
32. Honey: Simple, but it works.
33. Sugar: Another popular nickname.
34. Cherry: There are so many sexual undertones with this one.
35. Honeybuns: Honeybuns sounds so cute.
36. Sugar Plum: Sugar Plum is another cute nickname that you can actually use around people.
37. Cleopatra: Cleopatra was always portrayed as super sexy, so this is a good option.
38. Hot Mama: Simple, but effective.
39. Sugar Baby: Be careful—many women dislike being called “baby.”
40. Cookie: Easy, but I like some of the other names on the list better.
41. Kitten: Kitten is perfect. Modify it with things like “Sex Kitten,” and you got the best name.
42. Sweet Cheeks: Another great name.
43. Cowgirl: She can also call you “Cowboy.”
44. Lolita: If you don’t know where this name comes from, you should look it up.
45. Tastycake: Probably not parent appropriate.
46. Cupcake: A very “sweet” nickname.
47. Lollipop: Sexually suggestive, but still cute.
48. Vixen: This is a wonderful nickname for bedroom time.
49. Curvy: If you love her curves, let her know.
50. Hot Lips: Has anyone else seen Mash?
51. Love Muffin: This is a sweet option.
52. My Heart: She will love this nickname.
53. Amorcita: In Spanish, this name means “little love.”
54. Bonita: This is the Spanish word for beautiful.
55. Tiny One: Girls love to hear that they are thin and attractive, so this is a great option.
56. Lovely: Lovely is simple, but sweet.
57. Sweetheart: It might be a common nickname, but it still works.
58. Honey Muffin: This one works if you happen to be around a lot of people.
59. Sugar: Simple, but effective.
60. Heartfire: I love the creativity in this one. It evokes both love and passion.