Sometimes, you’ll be in bed next your guy or texting him late at night, this is usually the time where you’re able to turn up the heat. Of course, you various ways to start sexting, but, you can usually do it by asking some steamy questions. Questions are a great way to open up a sexually explicit conversation because it allows them to get descriptive and flirty with their answers. Naturally, you won’t be the only one asking the questions. Once you get the rhythm going, he’ll be shooting questions back at you, trying to turn you on. But which questions work? What are the questions you should be asking if you want to turn him on? Good question.
See, when you’re asking a guy a sexy question, you’re treating him like he’s in a job interview. That’s not going to turn him on, it’ll put him to sleep instead. Of course, you don’t want to jump into it right away, start off by slowly warming up the conversation with flirtatious texts, but after a while, you can crank up the heat. Now, when you start off, you need to be subtle. The need to be slightly unsure if you’re trying to make a move or not. It’ll make him a little excited and curious. He’ll probably flirt back or ask you slightly sexual questions, of course, if you want the conversation to go in that direction, continue with it. Remember, you’re not going to ask him any other questions that go outside of the topic of what you’re talking about now. If you’re talking about sleeping naked, don’t subject and start talking about what you had for dinner. Stay focused on what you want. If you stick to the goal, you’ll turn him on and make him want you.
So, now, it’s time to learn the questions you need to ask him. I’m going to show you the 52 sexy questions to ask a guy if you want to spice up the conversation.
52 Questions to Turn Him On
Like I said before, you want to keep your questions, in the beginning, a little cheeky, however, not too forceful. All your questions should be open-ended, so don’t form a question which can be answered with either just a yes or no. You want the conversation to move forward not end abruptly. Though, if he’s turned on, he won’t let that happen. Anyways, here are some questions you should be using.
1. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
2. What’s your biggest fantasy?
3. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
4. What’s your favourite body part on a woman?
5. What are you doing right now?
6. What would you love to see me wear?
7. What’s your favourite position?
8. What do you wear to bed?
9. What do you think I wear to bed?
10. Are you an ass man or a boob man?
11. What makes you really turned on?
12. Have you ever had sex in public? If so, where?
13. What’s your favourite type of porn to watch?
14. When you saw me for the first time, what did you want to do to me?
15. What are you wearing right now?
16. What’s the sexiest part of me?
17. If I was beside you right would you do to me?
18. Are you going to come over? I’m home alone.
19. What;s your favourite part of foreplay?
20. Do you ever masturbate thinking about me?
21. What would you want to do in roleplay?
22. Have you ever had sex with an older woman?
23. How did you lose your virginity?
24. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
25. Would you have sex with me with lights on or off?
26. What position would you love to see me in?
27. Do you like having phone sex?
28. What’s the one thing that turns you on instantly?
29. Have you ever had anal sex?
30. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done in bed?
31. What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in bed?
32. How do I smell? (show him your neck)
33. What’s the biggest fantasy you have about me?
34. What’s the craziest sex position you’ve been in?
35. What do you love the most about women?
36. What’s your sexual pet peeve?
37. Have you ever been caught having sex?
38. Have you ever had a threesome? Was it with two girls or two guys?
39. What do you think about when you think about sex?
40. Do you ever masturbate at work?
41. What’s your favourite thing to think about when you’re masturbating?
42. How would you turn me on?
43. What experience helped you discover your sexuality?
44. Are you a cuddler?
45. Have you ever used a sex toy?
46. What are your favourite sex toys?
47. When was the time you were at a strip club?
48. What is one celebrity that you would love to sleep with?
49. How do you like pubic hair on women? Shaved? Natural?
50. If you could have one type of sex for the rest of your life what would it be? Anal, oral or vaginal?
51. What is the most sensitive part of your body?
52. Want to find out which part is my most sensitive?
Now that you know what questions to ask a guy, don’t be shy to use them. Of course, in the beginning, start off with something light and then slowly build up the sexual tension and chemistry. If he’s reciprocating to you, then you know he’s interested in finding out where this conversation will go. Remember, don’t just throw a bunch of questions at him, make sure he asks you questions as well. You don’t want to be the only one putting in effort. So, let there be a flow between the both of you. If there conversation is going back and forth, just go with it! These questions are supposed to make you stressed out, they’re supposed to make the conversation fun! So, have fun!