Maybe you’ve been seeing a girl for a couple of months or you’re in a relationship with someone, however, nowadays, it seems like she’s always too busy to spend time with you. You’re probably wondering why she never wants to spend time with you and what you should do if this is the case. Well, don’t worry, we’re going to tell you everything there is to know.
Why does she never want to spend time with me?
You may be asking yourself why she doesn’t want to spend time with you, well, there are a couple reasons as to why. Now, this doesn’t actually have to be because of you, but rather the circumstances around her life. But anyway, let’s get to the bottom of it.
1. he’s actually too busy: Now here’s the thing. No one is ever too busy for someone. You can be crazy busy but if you really like someone, you’ll make the time for them no matter how wild your schedule it. Now, she could be making time for you, however, it’s just not to your liking. Perhaps you want to see her four times a week and she can only see you once twice. Well, this is just you being selfish. I know you want to see her all the time, but she’s doing the best she can to make the time to see you. Her not making time and her making time but not enough to your liking are two different things, so first, you need to look and see which one it is.
2. She’s not into you: Like I said before if someone is into you, they’ll do whatever they can to see you, regardless if you’re a man or woman. So, if she’s not making any time for you and you literally have to beg her to see you, then it’s simple: she’s not that into you. In this case, save yourself and go find someone who’ll want to make the time for you.
3. You’re not a priority: Maybe she does like you but you’re not a top priority in her life. She keeps you on the side, sees you every now and then and honestly, that’s enough for her. So, this is simply a miscommunication of where you and she think the relationship is.
4. She’s busy with other guys: Ah yes, she is really busy. Every night she’s on a different date with someone else or with her friends. Now, technically, she’s telling the truth cause she is actually busy, it’s just not with you.
What to do if she never wants to spend time with you
You’re probably asking yourself what should you do if she never wants to spend time with you. Well, the answer is simple, there’s nothing you can do. What are you going to do? Get on your knees and beg? No. The thing is, she’s too busy to spend time with you, thus, she’s not physically present.
1. See where the relationship went wrong: Now if you’ve been dating this girl for a while, then you’ve probably noticed the relationship slowly pattering out. But if you want to save it, you need to see what went wrong and how you’re going to fix it. Try to reflex and look at your own behavior. Maybe you’ve been spending more time at work or showing less affection and now, she’s distancing herself. It could be a variety of reasons, but you could save the relationship if you can put the pieces of the puzzle together.
2. Talk about it with her: If this girl is really special to you, then talk to her about it. Tell her that you’ve been noticing her pulling back and spending less time with you. You need to communicate your feelings to her or else the relationship will simply fall apart as it already it. Maybe she’s not attracted to you anymore, who knows the reason why. But finding out will help you figure out the next steps in your life.
3. Move on: If she’s not willing to invest any time with you, then it’s best you move on. Of course, if this girl is someone you’re serious with, then you’ll to talk to her. If she’s someone you’ve been seeing for a couple of weeks, then it’s easier to end things. The point is if someone isn’t giving you the attention you deserve than it’s time to move on. Maybe when you move on, she’ll see what she’s missing out on. Sometimes we just need a wake up call.
If she doesn’t want to spend time with you, of course, there are different reasons as to why. Now, the important thing is that you don’t jump to assumptions and you talk to her about it. Maybe it’s something that’s easily solvable. But you won’t know until you speak with her.