When you have made a mistake, it is not always easy to apologize. Saying your sorry is never simple, and it is even harder if you cannot see the individual in person in the near future. Even though it is not the best option, you sometimes have to send sweet sorry text messages. While it is always better to apologize in person, you can use these 30 sweet sorry text messages if an in-person apology is not possible for you.
1. I feel like I am the worst, most awful person in the entire world. I am so, so sorry for getting angry at you. I promise that I will never do it again if only you will just forgive me, my love.
2. I never wanted to make you angry. You are so beautiful when you smile, and it is my fault that the smile left your face. Please forgive me and smile again, my dear.
3. I am so sorry that I was being clingy. I just cannot get enough of you. You are the only thing that is ever on my mind.
4. They say that every couple fights, but I wish that we never had to have a bad day. I am so sorry that I was the reason we had a fight. I was wrong, and I am sorry.
5. I apologize not just because I am wrong, but because our relationship is worth so much more than my ego or wrong opinions.
6. I am so heartbroken. It was wrong to lie to you, and I understand that it may be hard for you to trust me again. I know that I may never be able to make it up to you, but I am going to try. Please, accept my apology. I am so, so sorry, sweetheart. I will never lie to you again, ever.
7. I may have been wrong, but if I don’t do this now, I will never be right. I am sorry. I apologize.
8. I am so sorry for hurting you yesterday. I wanted to ask your forgiveness, if you can find it within yourself to forgive. I know that you are one of the best people in my life, and I should never have done anything to threaten the strength of our relationship.
9. If I could, I would take back everything that I said and did to hurt you. Since I cannot do that, all I can do is apologize and keep apologizing every day until you forgive me. I am sorry.
10. I am so sorry that I hurt you yesterday. I am ashamed that I mocked you and made you so upset. It was all my fault, and I apologize.
11. Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words can hurt too. I never realized the harm words could do until I hurt you with them. I am so sorry—what said is truly unforgivable.
12. I promise that I will try to think more before I speak. I did not mean the things that I said to you, but I was so angry that I said anything, even when it was not true. I hope you know that I did not mean what I said. I need to have you as a part of my life, and I am so sorry about last night.
13. I don’t know what I can say other than to apologize for being such a jerk. If you could find it in yourself to look past my mistakes and forgive me, I will do my best to stop being such a jerk and to become the person you deserve.
14. You are the brightest ray of sunshine in my entire life. When you are upset with me, my world goes dark. Please forgive me so that my world can be light again.
15. Love is a four letter word, and sorry takes up five. They walk hand in hand to make relationships strong. I wish I could use “love” more than “sorry,” but it looks like I will have to become a better person before that could ever be possible.
16. I hope that you will accept my apology. It comes with the deepest regrets and love. I wish that I could be the person you deserve, but I will have to keep trying.
17. Your spirit and love are so pure that even a pearl would feel tainted. If only I was worthy of that. I am so sorry for showing you just how little I deserve you. If you will forgive me, I will try to be a better person.
18. You are the kindest person I have ever met, and for some reason you decided to be mind. Please forgive this stupid fool who cannot live without you.
19. Our relationship is so important to me, and I am terrified that I may have hurt it. I am so sorry for what I said. Please forgive me?
20. I love you more than anything, but I still said terrible things that I regret yesterday. I am so sorry and wish that I could take it all back.
21. You that you are pretty, smart and intelligent. Did you also know how sorry I am? You did not deserve how I acted yesterday.
22. You have been my bright spot in each day and the light of my soul. I only wish that I could be the same for you. Instead, I was cruel, rude and thoughtless in what I said. I am so sorry.
23. Take your time to forgive me. I deserve it. Forgive me, and I will spend forever working to earn your love again.
24. If you leave me to myself, I will completely self-destruct. If you accept my heartfelt apologies, I will be born again to a new life.
25. I am so sorry. I have no clue how anyone could ever forgive me, but I still hope that you will find some part of your heart that will forgive me.
26. I am sorry. All I want to do is to have our relationship blossom as strong as it did before. I miss you, sweetheart. Please forgive me.
27. Our life is like a spring flower. If you leave, you will take away the essence! Please forgive me and be with me again.
28. You mean the world to me, and I want to do everything in my power to try to make it up to you. I know that I said some terrible things, and I also know that I cannot take them back. I am so, so sorry.
29. I am desolate without you. Please forgive me.
30. I was a stupid idiot. You deserve better, and I will try to become a better person. I am so sorry—will you please forgive me?