Losing a loved one is never easy. When you are close to your grandmother, the loss can even be harder to bear. When someone you know has lost a loved one, you need the right sympathy messages for loss of grandmother. These messages help to show that you are there to support your friend as they grieve. They might just want to be alone, but you need to express that you will be there for them if they want to reach out. One way to show this is through the right sympathy message. To get you started on your message, we have a number of ideas that you can use.
1. When the heart of man shuts one out, sometimes the heart of God takes them in. He fences them in all round about and protects them from the world’s loud din.
2. Your grandmother may no longer be with us, but memories of her are still captured within our heart. She was an angle who suddenly arrived to make our lives and the world a better place. Now that she is in heaven, we know that she is still watching over us.
3. Although it is difficult to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back on memories of her comfort you in your tomorrows.
4. Losing a grandmother is a traumatic experience. The elders in our life guide us, lead our way and share their life lessons with us. Now, the family is only left with memorable experiences and dear memories. They may not be the same, but may these memories comfort you during your time of grief.
5. As hard as it may seem, you will emerge from this difficult experience and emerge all the stronger for it. Whenever you struggle during this trying period, now that we are always here to support you when you need us.
6. Your grandmother was truly an angel. Wherever she went, she spread joy and happiness in the lives of everyone she met. Her death fills our hearts with sadness. Please know that we are with you during your grief and sadness. Accept our heartfelt condolences for your loss.
7. At this difficult time, know that my thoughts and prayers are always with you. I just wanted to offer my sincerest condolences to you and your family during this difficult time.
8. The best way to remember someone you love is with a smile on your face. This may be impossible for now, but at least try. Your grandmother’s soul will be happy to see you smiling as you remember her memory.
9. It is not the stars, but the openings in heaven, where the love of those we lost pours out and shines upon our life. This is when we know that they are happy and in a better place.
10. (Name) brought us so many moments of joy and happiness in our life. While we are depressed to hear the news, we are left with a treasure of beautiful memories. We will never forget her kindness or compassion. May the love and memories that you once shared with you provide you comfort during this time. Please accept our heartfelt condolences on her passing.
11. For every life, there is a purpose. We cannot always know this purpose, but some people seem destined to live a life of love and inspiration. Your grandmother was a gift from heaven who taught everyone around her what friendship, love, humbleness and goodness were truly about. The truly good belong in heave, and I know that she is smiling on us from there and guiding us along the way. May her soul rest in peace.
12. It may not be easy, but you will one day remember your grandmother with fondness instead of grief. If you need anything during this time, please let me know.
13. Saying goodbye to a loved one is one of the hardest things that anyone can do during their life. These moments are always very painful. We cannot imagine the immensity of your loss, but we want to be there for you every step of the way. You will always be there in our prayers and thoughts.
14. I was so shocked to hear about the loss of your grandmother. She was such a kind, wonderful woman, and I have many fond memories of her. My heartfelt sympathies are with you and your family.
15. Your grandmother will remember for an eternity. May God keep her close to his heart and her soul rest in peace. May the love, kindness and memories you shared together comfort you during this time. Please accept our heartfelt condolences for your loss.
16. Love is immortal, life is eternal and death is just a horizon. A horizon is nothing save the limits to our sight. Beyond the horizon, your grandmother is still waiting.
17. I just wanted to send you my sincerest sympathies on the painful loss of your dear grandmother. She always had such a warm presence and a kind aura. While her physical presence is gone, her thoughts and memories will live forever within our hearts. Know that we are always here for you if you need us during this difficult time.
18. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through and how difficult this experience must be. Please know that I am always there for you. Whether you just want silent company or a shoulder to cry on, I am here for you.
19. My heart goes out to you and your family during this painful time. If there is anything that I can do to help you during this trying time, please let me know.
20. May all of the special, warm memories that you shared with your grandmother remain close to you and bring you a little comfort during the trying days ahead.
21. We know that there are no words that can help comfort you during this painful time. You are in our prayers and thoughts.
22. Knowing how kind and loving she was, it is especially cruel that she would be taken from this world. The only comfort is knowing that she is finally in a place as gentle and good as she is. May her spirit rest within heavenly bliss and celestial peace forever.
23. May the beautiful memories of your grandmother stay with you during this time of sorrow. These memories may not remove the pain, but they can make it easier to bear. I am so sorry about your loss.
24. I was so saddened to hear the news about your grandmother. I can only pray that you can find the strength to make it through this difficult experience. Your grandmother is know watching down from you from heaven, and I know that her presence will be there to support you every step of the way.
25. Our loved ones live in our hearts forever, so they never truly die. May your grandmother rest in peace.
26. I wanted to offer my deepest condolences. During this sorrowful time, may the love of your friends and family provide you with comfort.
27. When we lose someone we love, it feels like time just stands still. My deepest condolences.
28. It is the little things that you will miss most. The way she laughs, her smiles and her amazing stories will pop up in your mind when you least expect them. While it seems impossible to recover from your loss, these memories will help to bring back some of the smiles.
29. I was so sorry to hear the news. May your grandmother rest in peace.
30. Through this card, I just wanted to offer my condolences for the loss of your grandmother. She was an amazing person. I am sure that she is in heaven now and trying to give you the strength to work through your loss.