Losing a child is one of the hardest things that anyone can ever experience. We expect to lose the elderly and middle-aged people. No one is ever prepared for the loss of a young child or baby. When this happens, you normally send sympathy messages for loss of child. If you are uncertain about what to write, we have some ideas to get you started. You can also modify the following messages to make them a little more personal.
1. We wanted to extend you the deepest sympathy in your loss. We hope that comfort and peace will find you during this difficult time.
2. Although it is difficult to see beyond the sorrow today, hopefully there will come a day when you can look back on your previous memories with fondness and love.
3. I feel like I was truly blessed to be graced by the presence of your (son/daughter’s) big heart and wonderful personality. It is a mark of amazing parents that (she/he) existed. My heart goes out to you and your family during this very difficult time.
4. Death leaves heartache behind that is impossible for one to ever heal. Love leaves behind memories that no one can ever steal.
5. I know that we never truly lose the people that we love the most. They live with us for the rest of our lives within our heart.
6. Although there are no words that could ever ease the loss that you now bear, just remember that you are always close to us in our hearts and prayers.
7. It is impossible for me to express how depressed I was to hear the news. Though there is nothing that I could say to make this better, know that you are always in our thoughts.
8. I love you. I am so sorry about your loss. In times like these, all we can do is turn to our faith. Faith is the ability to believe even when it is completely beyond our power or sense of reason to believe anything. We can just have faith that (Name) was on this earth for a reason. Your connection to (him/her) will never be broken.
9. My words are completely inadequate to tell you the deep sorrow that I feel for your loss. Your child was an inspiration and a ray of sunshine to everyone who knew (him/her). I just feel so blessed that I was able to know (his/her) beauty. I will keep his spirit and memory alive through every action I take.
10. Heaven is a place close by, so there is never a reason to say goodbye. Hold close to your memories and allow them to guide you during this dark time.
11. The joy and love that your child brought into our lives are things that I will always treasure and miss deeply. I am so sorry for your loss.
12. Life is never measured by the breath that we take, but by all of the moments that take our breath away. (Child’s name) is one of those people who shines so brilliantly that (he/she) takes everyone’s breath away.
13. We were deeply saddened when we heard of your loss. The loss of a child, especially such a wonderful (girl/boy), is always so heartbreaking. Our heart aches for you and your family. (Name) was a bright soul that will be terribly missed by all who knew (him/her).
14. I keep struggling to find the words to express my grief, but the right words seem impossible to find. Just know that I am thinking of you and your family in every moment.
15. Words could never explain the pain and sorrow that we feel about the loss of your (son/daughter). (Name) will be greatly missed by everyone who knew (him/her). We just wanted to express to you our deepest sympathy.
16. Nothing can bring back an hour of glory in the flower or splendor in the grass. We will grieve, but we will also find strength in the memories and loved ones that remain behind.
17. I imagine that the pain of losing a child is more far reaching and deeper than anyone could ever experience. I could never offer words of condolence or sympathy that could possible comfort you during such a time. Just know that my heart and prayers go out to you know.
18. We are so saddened to hear of your loss. We will cherish all of the memories and times that we spent together. We may not be able to be with you physically in this hour of grief, but we are with you in spirit.
19. No words could ever express the pain or grief that you are going through. I just pray that God will give you the strength and courage you need to face the days ahead.
20. We wanted to send you our love and condolences at this time. Our heartfelt prayers go out to you, and we hope that you may somehow find the strength you need to make it through each day.